Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The next Sunday after we hired him, I was in the living room, in the mid morning looking at the TV. My wife was next to me, and facing the rest of the living room and the T.V. Ramu was moping the floors of the apartment, and he brought his bucket and mop into the living room. I was watching my TV, and suddenly noticed my wife was constantly staring at where Ramu was moping. I was a big intrigued, and carefully followed her look (since we were sitting adjacent to each other, she couldn’t see my face properly), and the sight which met my eyes was very shocking and disturbing : Ramu was immersed in his moping, but because he was squatting, his lungi had almost fully split in the center, and most of his kaccha could be seen. The center or crotch of the kaccha was hanging down, because of his dick and balls. Now this hanging/bulge was what shocked me, it was huge. You could see that it was pushing his kaccha out almost 6-7 inches, and was broad and thick bulge. Also you could see his legs, thighs, all the way to his huge bulge in kaccha. Suddenly the innocent looking lungi and kaccha, had turned into a very erotic and sexy sight, and Cynthia was ogling him. I don’t know why, but I kept silent, and just watched Cynthia ogling him. There were several thoughts going through my head, a bit of anger and concern, also the fact that Ramu was certainly doing it innocently, but I think there was a certain amount of eroticism about the whole thing as well, which made me keep quiet. Well anyhow, we managed to get through the day, and I started noticing, that Cynthia would often stare at Ramu’s legs or crotch area. And also the more carefully you looked, the outlines of his dick and balls were visible most of the time. That night, well I was a bit apprehensive, but also very excited, and when I fucked her, I felt (or imagined) that her pussy was wetter and more moist. Also I couldn’t keep the image of Ramu’s dick going into Cynthia’s pussy out of my mind. The next couple of weeks went by, I was always on the lookout, and saw Cynthia often staring at Ramu. I slowly got more and more used to and excited by the idea. Though I never thought of turning it into reality, I wanted to work it into our fantasies, using a real person like Ramu, verus the imaginary fantasies we had before. Slowly the idea grew, and with a bit of courage, I slowly started talking about real people, and fantasizing about them, during our foreplay. First Cynthia was a bit embarrassed and didn’t seem to like it, but with persistence I brought her around. Till she let me talk about how I lusted after women we knew, like one of our neighbors in our apartment building, or a maid of another apartment. I built on these fantasies, role-playing them out, until she really started to get excited and into the act. Over a few days, I gradually started pushing her to talk about her fantasies. She was very hesitant at first, but then, slowly she started talking about a servant of her uncle’s. But from the way she talked about him, I knew she was trying to talk about Ramu. Next day, I myself brought up Ramu, and told her to fantasize about him. I could feel her stiffen. Took quite some coaxing to get started, but once she did I could feel her pussy become wet and hot as she spoke about Ramu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:30 PM