Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
He moved Reema back to the cushioned chair and was soon fucking her with all his might, Reema was just moaning and groaning very loudly now, Al would fuck her real fast for about 5 minutes, then just bury it all the way in, kiss her passionately and then go at it again for another 5 minutes! It was awesome, this was more fucking in one session than I could in a week!

Reema was going wild and was constantly cumming all this while! Al finally groaned and pulled his cock out of my wife and sprayed his cum all over my wife's flat tummy and all the way up to her breasts and face! He kept shooting cum for about 5 minutes and finally stopped. He pulled Reema up, who was now all spent, and pushed her down on the floor, and placed his now semi hard cock in her mouth. Reema sucked him clean and kept looking at Al with eyes that said -- I don't know, maybe I love you!

Al threw his head back and after Reema had cleaned him all up, pulled her up and kissed her deep, tasting their juices himself!

They kissed for some time and I gave them another ten minutes before getting back into their section -- by then Reema had dressed up and they were having a drink. Their hands in hand, Al was sitting next to her, naked, his limp huge cock hanging between his legs.

I froze where I was, Reema looked up, smiled and as my heart sank as she got up, thanked Al and kissed him on his cheek, and walked past me out into the street, I looked at Al and he smiled and said, I hope you liked the show, she was the best I have had, don't bother about brining her with you, I know she will be here tomorrow on her own!

When I got out, Reema took my arm in hers and started walking back towards our hotel, I was scared, but not for long, she nibbled my ears and said.... I love you and will always do, I may see Al again but you will always be who I want to live with.

I kissed her there, for a moment realizing that I am tasting Als cum and her juices, but with a smile we walked back towards our hotel. I was not sure what I was feeling, but as long as she still loved me, I was happy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:26 PM