Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Al moved back and ploughed back into Reema, as she let out a heavy groan, Al pushed his mouth into her again and started pumping my wife in a good strong fast rhythm! I did not realize the music had stopped, the room was now filled with the groans of my wife, and Als huge cocks slurping sound as it devoured my beautiful wife's tight pussy.

After what seemed an hour -- Al moved back, looking into Reema's eyes all the time, picked her up with his muscular arms as if she weighed nothing, his huge monster cock sill buried deep in her pussy and brought her up in one motion, placed her hands on my wife's tight ass, holding her up and started kissing her.

Al had my wife in his arms, my wife suspended in an embrace. Al now started moving my wife up and down his cock, literally fucking her like a doll! I could only marvel at this guy, he was so strong, such a pro and he was making my wife cum the way I always wanted he to!

All this while I had my cock in my hand and had cum once and now found myself getting hard again! I started stroking myself looking at this awesome sight!

Al was totally dominating the sex so far. He now moved Reema down on and lied down on the chair, pulling Reema by her hands, he kissed her deeply and then moved her head towards his cock. Reema knew what he wanted and still looking at him took him in her mouth.

Reema loves sucking cock and though Al was much bigger than anything she could have even seen, the quality in her that wanted her to please me, was not trying her best to please Al. She sucked him with great enthusiasm, in the process eating her own juices, she held his huge cock down with one hand, here beautiful fingers not even being able to wrap all around, and moved her head slowly from top to bottom (as much as she could). Al was holding himself up on one elbow and with one hand was stroking my wife's hair, he was moaning and would throw his head back often which encouraged my wife do more of what he liked.

Al was now closing in and wanted to be in my wife's pussy again, so he pulled her to himself, kissed her again, fondling her breasts, sucking on her nipples. He went on for some time and I could see Reema getting wild again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:26 PM