Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I think Al knew that Reema knew this where this was going, probably she had had enough of starving for a royal fuck and here was her chance. She whispered something and I could see Al respond with a smile, Reema looked surprised then just laid her head back.

With that Al got up, looked in my direction, knowing I was there, and dropped his towel! He had his cock fully erect and even from a distance it looked menacing! I was suddenly afraid that he might hurt Reema!

Al moved between Reema again and took her toes in his mouth, Reema moaned loudly and caught her head with her hands, I had told Al about her toes and he was not just doing all the right things. Reema goes wild when I do it, and Al knew now!

He moved a way and got something from the nearby cabinet and started applying it on his cock, I realized it was a KY jelly! Thank god at least it would make it easy!

Al was wasting no time, he got into position and started pushing his giant cock into my wife's tight pussy. Reema shrieked in pain and pushed Al with her hands, Al just stopped and moved her hands slowly and got down and started sucking her nipples again. Reema moaned again and Al started pushing his cock slowly in. Reema would move in pain, and Al would stop and then go again, slowly he was moving in.

When he managed about 3-4 inches of his cock in, he started moving in and out, he knew it well, he had enough experience of opening up tight pussies, and this was just another conquest!

He was now moving more freely, Reema's pussy now getting used to his thickness was allowing him to move in more, Reema was moaning and moving her hands frantically, from the cushion to Als hair, to his chest, but Al was just going about his business -- inch by inch, slowly getting deeper.

By the time Al was totally in, I saw Reema scream in ecstasy, she was cuming! This helped Al as it totally lubricated the inner walls of her pussy, Al now had had enough and I knew he was dying to pump her good -- pulled Reema towards him and placed her legs over her shoulders. Reema's ass was now raised above the cushion as Als huge cock was slanting into her pussy. Al moved his lips towards her and for the first time they kissed. Reema moved her hands to the back of Als head and I could make out their tongues exploring each others mouth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:26 PM