Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I bought her the nice figure hugging one piece dress, it had a deep neck and it just showed enough of her beautiful ample breasts and made her nipples poke out begging for attention.

Reema seemed flushed but she always did what I asked her, so she went with it, I knew she was getting excited by all this too! I saw the sales staff -- both women and guys eying her and I was loving it. I just hoped Al would find her tempting too!

So we had some dinner in a nice little Italian joint and I ensured Reema had some extra share of wine. Reema was a different woman when we were out of our home, I guess she enjoyed the freedom away from our families where she could relax without worrying about being watched or monitored. She would laugh more, be naughty like nibbling my ears or stealing a kiss, which we could not even imaging back home in India (no matter how developed we were now).

Anyway, Reema was a bit tipsy and I knew things were in place, I were walking back and it was just about 8. I stopped outside the studio and asked Reema what she though. She did not understand at first but then blushed, she said no way. I said come on, what the harm in trying? I reminded her how it would enhance her sexuality and I wanted her to feel that happiness. She hugged me and said ok but what if it hurts, I laughed and kissed her deeply, and said today we only find out, if you want it will be your call, I wont push her, she smiled and said ok lets go.

We entered the studio and it had this initial smaller section with a reception like feel, the walls were full of pictures and Reema just got lost in them. I said Hello, and from the other part of the studio I heard some movement, my heart was in my mouth and I soon saw Al in front of me. He could not recognize me and I saw it in his eyes, but after looking at my wife, he must have realized and smiled. He extended his hands to me but his eyes were on my wife all the time, I knew it was working.

Al had this deep voice; he looked even more attractive in person. He had a vest on, which allowed his spectacular body to be on display. He was the right kind of muscular guy, un-kept blonde hair, blue eyes and his tight jeans showing the bulge that I knew what was causing it!

He said he was just closing so I quickly explained (acting my part) about how we were interested but not sure, my wife wanted to try but thought it might hurt.

Al laughed and extended his hand to Reema, she was now next to me and had her smile on, it was too early if she had anything on her mind shaking hands with this hunk of a man.

Al held on to Reema's hand and started to explain what he did, how its not that painful, a bit yes, but not that much, and he said most of his clients liked his way of doing it which was a bit untraditional -- he left it with that, and I knew Reema was impressed.

I said it's her call and we would drop in tomorrow, if for any reason she does not want to go ahead, we would be happy to pay his appointment fee -- to which Al just smiled looking into Reema's eyes saying he doubts if she came in she wont go all the way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:25 PM