Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When my hubby got me alone he tried to convince me that today I shall do something to send my sis out and we shall sleep together, I didn’t respond to this. Same thing repeated that night also his sis royally came and slept in the room. I took other mattress and slept in the same room instead of going to kitchen and spend restless night on the hard kitchen floor.
I thought hundred ways to solve this problem, even I thought of returning from that house as good as cancelling my marriage or to convince my dad to fulfill his promise by giving gold to them. Or even I thought to call you for solving this peculiar problem. Very next moment I dismissed idea, I was sure you would not argue with them and you would give them gold and finish matter there itself. I thought it was better idea and if you give them gold matter would finish and I could request you not to disclose the matter to dad for some days and after that could reveal it to him. So I decided to call you instead of my dad and slept. next night I saw my mil pushing my nanad though she was protesting to sleep inside room as it suffocating and she could sleep peacefully, but my mil shout at her daughter in low voice and at last nanad was inside room forcibly.
that time my doubt was confirmed, it was drama of my mil but not nanad, so anger on my nanad reduced and increased on my mil and coward husband. Is he not enough man to fuck his wife on first night he was sleeping with his sis on words of his mom.
That night I could not sleep, I was awake and my mind was in turmoil. I thought of so many things. Again I remembered you, I had decided to call you for help, but suddenly something flashed to me.

Scenes of that night dangled and danced in my mind. Wow what a sweet lover he is with such a nice and long dick which was moving in and out of prema friend. how if it is possible to seduce him and get myself fucked by him, mere thoughts were making me hot and crave for that monster after which I had spent numerous nights fantasizing to take .
Let my hubby and his mom die for a golden ring and I will dedicate my this platinum ring embedded with a diamond crown which will never tire of fucking. Will he be happy to know that I am virgin even after spending more than a fortnight at in-law’s place? I want to seduce him at any cost and surprise him with my virginity. he is my love and I want to have him at any cost, let me try by any means, wont back up even ready to beg him to fuck me. That was thought of the night, what thought it was firm decision of that night and I stick with it. To hell with both mom and son who are after that goddum golden ring, that coward is after that piece of gold forgetting the platinum ring.
That is the story why I remained virgin and untouched till now. if I had minded to lose or solve it I had either to call my dad or you and it would have been solved then and there only. When I took decision of trying you, I stopped my worries and didn’t bother to tell it either to mom or dad. now I am fine after getting deflowered by you, tomorrow I shall ask my dad to arrange for gold either he will give from his pocket if he is not having then he will come to big malkin. After bit crying and all she will finance him.

So it was not instantaneous that what all happened today, it was well planned han I asked. Yes I am so happy that it all happened my dream came true, I was so much worried despite of all my exposure and attempts to arouse you had miserably failed, I thought it will never happen. But somehow things changed and you took interest in me and broke my virginity today. So today I could present my precious things to you, I am so happy today she said.
Don’t you regret for losing your virginity to other than your hubby I asked. No in fact my hubby should regret for not having opened my cherry. you are a great lover bhayya, I want this to never end. It is too much of expectation still I love to have you for rest of my life. Will you please keep doing it with me whenever we get chance bhayya she pleaded? Make me your slave and keep me in your arms forever, she was getting emotional. I assured her ok darling as you wish. Whenever we get chance we shall utilize it for our benefit. I like your attitude and love towards me.
We began smooching again, this time it was intensive one. I pulled her over me, she lied over me spreading her legs and hands apart, kept smooching for some more time. She sat up on my abdomen after breaking smooch. She was fondling my chest and playing with my tiny nipples, she was pulling each of my nipples like I had done to her. She bend forward and began kissing all over my body starting from my forehead travelling down to my neck, she kissed neck and bite there. She was kissing my body and bite here and there, at the same time scratching with her sharp nails. For some time she licked my chest and nipples taking as much muscle as she could take and suck like a child. Then she slowly moved down after licking stomach and navel finally reached to my penis, which was hard and aching for release, before she took it into her mouth she asked me to sit and watch how she sucks. I slide back resting on head board; she kneeled before me kissing head of the cock with her sweet lips. After showering with kisses she licked side of the cock making it wet with her saliva.

I turned her making 69, I wanted to eat her juicy pussy and make her crave for the fuck. It was difficult for her as I was sitting resting my back on head board. I took her knees kept them at each side, now my face was on her ass, I kissed it first and then licked both cheeks till I was contended and then widened her half globes to have access to her ass hole which was inaugurated recently by me. I think due to hard fuck it had become sore, I could see it had become red with my assault. When I kissed the pucker hole she shivered and said don’t do anything to it. I said ok don’t worry I shall soothe it by licking and you will fine. No need, I am frightened if you lick it you may dream of using it again, now I am not in a position to give it to you again.
Now stop speaking and begin sucking my waiting dong I know what to do and what not to, she nod her head and took my cock into her sweet lips and I began licking her ass hole. She shuddered with the new feeling of getting licked her pucker hole. Then raised her butt I wanted to go for her snatch. She adjusted herself by raising her butt providing me her newly fucked pussy. After licking around her pussy I came to her clit, I was licking her super sensitive clit which had erected like a mini cock. She started shaking with arousal, she gripped my head with her knees, I was slurping and eating her juicy pussy. Soon it began crying and I was drinking pussy tears. My hands were caressing her back. After a while she was in dilemma whether to get eaten or to concentrate on sucking my cock. I pushed her head on my cock she began bobbing her head on my cock taking as much as she could. She was trying to take entire cock in her mouth that was making me float on seventh cloud.

For my convenience I sat up properly still holding her thighs with both hands and fully diving in her muff. I gripped her both thighs I began getting up, she was startled by my movements, hey bro what are you up to she screamed. Don’t worry keep my cock in your mouth and have balance, now I was almost in standing position. bhayya you may drop me, my head will band the bed she screamed again. don’t get frightened I won’t drop, now keep my dong in your mouth and keep it sucking while I eat your pussy. She was aware of my strength she went back to sucking my cock while holding my thighs firmly. I adjusted my face in her muff; it was bit difficult for me as she was gripping my head with her thighs in fear. somehow I made to lick her pussy, we were in standing 69, it was not tough for me as she was not that heavy, even I had done it with malathi aunt who was frightened like hell and asking me place her back on bed. as kanchan gained confidence in me, her head began bobbing and sucking me furiously while I ate her tight pussy. I was holding nape of her back to give proper support to her. we must have been in that position for more than five minutes, I had to move her body as she began convulsing with a big orgasm. I slowly placed her on her back and I was on top of her still licking and sucking her pussy and tongue fucking her till she exploded in my mouth. Before her climax had subsided I mounted her in missionary position. I went on fucking till I filled her pussy with my warm semen, making her dream come true to feel my hot juice into her tight pussy. She wanted to feel my sperms swimming in her tight hole and I did by then she had reached another couple of orgasms. now we both lay in each other’s arms. We slept peacefully for rest of the night. She was so tired she didn’t bother to clean herself. I used napkin for cleaning her and me and slept.

Early in the morning I woke due to stirring of her body, I looked at watch it was showing five in the morning. I hugged her tight, with that she woke up and she too hugged me tight. Good morning bhayya, have some more sleep and she got up to go. I pulled her back to me and kissed her cheeks and pressed her tits. Are you not contended after marathon fuck of night, she asked smiling. How can I be contended when such a beautiful dame is beside me? Let us have another round before sunrise I said pulling her firm on my body. She rested her face on my chest for a while, bhayya please leave me I want to pee. When I left her she got up and began laughing what is this shree bro you already hard, she was looking at my morning erection. Does it rest or keep awake all the time she asked laughing. It won’t rest as long as you are beside me. I too followed her to wash room. She squatted on floor and I was watching her pee, she looked at me and blush you shameless fellow you are watching girls pee she said smiling. Where was shame when you were asking me to bang the same hole at night? I too began pissing at some distance, now it was her turn to look me leaking; I was looking at her face that was seeing me peeing with interest. when she looked at me, she was caught red handed, before I say anything she began laughing and said tit for tat, she got up and washed her pussy and then my cock. We both brushed teeth and after washing face we came to bed to begin first round of the morning.
we did it two times in short time and let her go back to her quarters before he was awake. we left from there after bathing and breakfast. kanchan called me in the evening and said she is missing me. I asked whether she is missing me or my cock she said both and laughed. What can be done for that I asked I too miss you dear? We shall find out some chance so that we can repeat it I assured her. Soon we got another chance, her parents had to go out again for two days and we used that chance and we made a love like honeymoon couple. We played and fucked in every possible way and places throughout the farm and even in stream, in open and made fun under shadow of trees and even one round on the tree.
Those two days were most memorable part of the life, we had forgotten that she is our female worker and I was master. we had spent those time like newlywed wife and husband.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 03:12 PM