Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Defloring kanchan 3.59
When she attained two orgasms in row she stopped me fucking her. She had gone out of breath with two continuous climaxes. When I stopped fucking her she pulled me on her hugging me tight, her legs still garlanding my back. I let her recover her breath for couple of minutes. When she was ok I began caressing her face, wiped sweat from her forehead, we were soaked in sweat even when a c was running in full speed. She took her dress and wiped my face, we began smooching again and again. bhayya I didn’t know there is so much of fun in this sex game, thanks a lot to you for taking me on top of the world, she was murmuring so many things.
If you knew what would you do I asked. If I knew I would have fucked that night itself, if you had not agreed to fuck me after fucking that beautiful friend of you, I would not hesitate to blackmail you for the first fuck. In fact I was so jealous that night I wanted to push that girl and come beneath you and ask you to break my virginity, but I was so scared to ask you. You made me wait for so long but it is worth waiting for you, she said. Where have you enjoyed yet it is simple trailer of the game. You can say when I complete this first fuck of yours. Still it is half way I teased her. is it already I have swam couple of times in sky, if there is still going to be continued let me enjoy that too then. Why are you waiting now resume the game, but don’t forget that it is my first and, by the way will you let me clean myself? That blood has dried on my thigh it is itching there.

for that I need to pull my cock out of your no more virgin chute, will you bear the emptiness I teased her. Oh sure bro it is going to be for very short time, it is nothing compared the wait I have already done she replied laughing. I pulled cock from her tight pussy, perfectly coated with her juice and blood smeared to entire cock. My god so much bleeding she exclaimed. She took her panties and wiped my cock and then she dabbed it on her pussy wiping her own juice and blood. Later she cleaned her thighs where few drops had sprinkled along with juice which had dried causing irritation. She dabbed her panties and wiped clean, then she asked me to mount her sprawling on her back. Looking at her ass I felt like taking it rather than her pussy. But I had to satisfy her pussy thought for a moment to take her doggy style. I rejected that also as it would not be suitable for the first fuck. I didn’t bother to discard rubber; I smeared it with saliva and slowly entered into her no more virgin but still tight pussy.
She took my hand and placed it on her boobs, she didn’t forget to whisper be gently with my new pussy. I just nod in approval and slide my cock slowly till end and rested for a while to let my cock accommodate that new pussy.
Then began fucking her slowly, I had cupped both of her boobs in each hand, she had folded her legs holding her knees with her own hand making enough room for me to play. When she was accustomed to my intrusion I began fucking her little faster while I was pressing her boobs simultaneously.
With every stroke I gave she was singing with moans, she was making strange sounds I could not understand what she was saying. Without bothering to her moans I increased speed now I was fucking at higher speed than before, her boobs jiggled in my palms. After couple of minutes I was fucking her rhythmically and enjoying her loud moans. I didn’t bother about her loud moaning as there were none to hear them. Her parents had gone out and dinesh was in deep sleep after fully intoxicated in other room.

deflowering kanchan 3.61
When I felt she is near to her next orgasm I increased my speed and was taking my cock almost out of her pussy leaving only cock head into her pussy and rammed back into her tight canal. Thus I gave her another intense orgasm making her cry loud with new found pleasure.
I kept banging her for another twenty minutes by now she had discharged uncountable times; I too had to finish by building orgasm. I left her boobs and hold her thighs and began pulling and pushing her body along with my strokes. It was like she was pushing her body back to my cock to meet my each thrust. The double impact was causing her more and more friction into her new pussy, her pussy walls were rubbing entire length of my long cock giving maximum pleasure to her as well me. Soon she began shuddering reaching one climax after another. I matched her strokes in such a fashion her cunt juice was spraying with every stroke and it was wetting my and her thighs with every spray. When I was near to my own she was begging me to stop and can’t bear it, I said please bear it for couple of minutes I am also going to cum. she was biting her lips to bear the pleasure. I began moving my waist along with her moving body; I was fucking in her full speed forgetting she was being fucked for the first time. At last my orgasm matched with her last and with big grunt I started spraying all my cum into rubber. I laid over her exhausted after long marathon fuck, she too was so tired though she placed her arms over my back had no strength to hug me tight. I lay over her till last drop of my cum filling the rubber and rolled beside her still laying half over her and placing my left hand over her now softening boob.

we must have remained in that pose for almost fifteen minutes trying to gain breath and enough strength to move. I was first to recover I lay on side and pulled her to me turning her face towards mine. then she opened her eyes and smiled at me. what an fucker you are bro, you made your sis satisfy for rest of the life, she smiled. she kissed my forehead with lot of affection. I too kissed her back on cheeks, thanks for the compliment sis, you made me behenchod I teased her. you are calling me bhaayi and seducing me like a lover, you too have become bhaichod I teased her again. that is the reason I was calling you malik or sir, I didn’t want to lose chance by calling you bhayya, I thought if I call you bhayya you may not fall into my trap, she too laughed. she does not know that how big behenchod I am in reality, I laughed for myself.
don’t bother your pretty head about it I consoled her, it is fun being called bhai while fucking I said. I don’t know about it she blushed and covered her face with pillow.
after some time she got disengaged from my arms, she sat up. where are you going I asked her while I pulled her over me. let me go bhayya and now sayyan, she laughed and pulled me to accompany her. still rubber was hanging on my limp cock, she pulled it, look at your thing so long it was jumping like tiger and now hanging like dead rat, she said laughing at it. yes it has gone dead on seeing crying of your pussy, when it bleed it thought that your pussy is dead, I said laughing at her. you are too naughty you have ready answer for everything, she replied laughing. she inspected the amount of cum accumulated in condom. you wasted so much of this cum here in condom. I could not feel your juice in me, next time I want it inside me she said looking into my eyes. I said ok dear next time I will fill your pussy with my honey I replied. by now she was washing my cock thoroughly, shall I apply soap on it, it has become dirty with the oil from condom she said. if you want to suck it you can apply soap I replied smiling at her, that was my intention she replied, do you read minds she asked.

defloring kanchan 3.63
she was bending before tap to wash my cock. I opened shower dragging her under it, she screamed when she felt water running over her. hey bhayya what are you doing she screamed. I hold her tight to me wetting her entire body, when she found me with her drenching she giggled, so you want to bath me. how about a bath together in the night after a long fuck I asked. she turned and hugged me tight, we were getting soaked from head to feet, water was cascading over her beautiful body making glisten it with wetness, I began bathing her rather I was caressing smooth skin, she could take it no longer, she raised herself on her toes to meet my lips and began smooching me. smooch went good for almost five minutes and in the mean while I was caressing her soft buns, my limp cock began stirring. she felt awakening of my cock took it between her fingers and began caressing it softly. first thing she did after breaking smooch is went on her knees to see the cock growing in her soft fingers, the sight was so erotic she could not resist from kissing the growing monster, soon she took it into her mouth began licking it. she could sense monster growing and getting larger and larger in her moth soon it was touching her throat. Soon she had to take it out to avoid gagging. she raised her head to look at my face and went back taking it into her mouth after smiling at me. soon I was mouth fucking her, she could not do well as she is beginner in the game, but I gave her enough hints so that she could perform well. she found to be good learner she followed my tips and was giving me very good blow. looking at her eagerness I asked do you want all in the mouth, you want me to finish in your mouth I asked. she took it off and said not now, I want you to bang me good at pussy, later let me drink your cum in next round if it is harmless she replied.

deflowering kanchan 3.64
Don’t worry it is completely harmless it contains good amount of protein it is good for health I replied laughing. Let us go to bed I don’t feel comfortable kneeling on bathroom floor she said getting up. No let us do here itself if you don’t feel comfortable we can move to bed. I turned her around after another short kiss, I bend her forward asked her to hold tap for the support and brought her in doggy. I caressed her smooth back and my hands roamed on her butts, what a magnificent butts she is having. I felt like taking her ass, it is so inviting. But I decided to go for her pussy as she is so horny now. Opened her pussy lips with two fingers and positioned my cock in narrow passage and began sinking in it. Within few strokes I was buried to hilt in her oozing pussy. This time she could take it easily as I had made passage right for my long cock.
She was enjoying the penetration this time as there was hardly any pain. Very soon she began moaning, I began with mild strokes to get her accustomed to the intrusion, most important thing was I was not using condom as I was sure about her health, she was fresh and untouched. This was her first without condom and this time she could feel real eat inside her tight passage. with all y expertise I was making her aroused by caressing and pressing her boobs soon her moans increased I placed one hand on her waist to hold her and other hand reached to her boob I continued fucking her in slow rhythm initially and increased later after seeing her responses. By now she was moaning louder encouraging me to fuck her faster. As she was not feeling much pain due to rupture of her hymen some time back. While taking support of taps she sometimes turned her face to look back at me smiling and encouraging me to fuck her harder. That was good sign usually girl after losing virginity they didn’t cooperate for the rest of the day. But this girl is strong enough to take my cock without much hassle.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 03:07 PM