Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

DINESH AND ME AT FARM 3.7
Next day we started in the afternoon to farm, I had instructed about our arrival to farmers for the needful preparations. after reaching we were welcomed with cold buttermilk by farmers family, I took him around the farm explaining him of the farm and trees and crops we grow. Though he had visited farm many times he was not aware of full details. by the time we finished round it was getting dark. I asked labor to get bag from our car, but it was his eldest daughter who brought the bag. She could sense the contents by weight of the bag. I said you can go now, shall call you if needed. She said yes malik but let me help you before I go. I was protesting but she was reluctant, what is there malik, I will be visiting frequently to this room, then also I can see what you are doing. it is no issue you taking some drinks, she opened bag and set all the contents neatly on centre table. sahib I will keep these bottles for cooling in fridge and get you cold ones, she stuffed them in fridge and brought already cold ones. She set glasses after washing them and even distributed snacks in plates. malik I would have prepared better eatables than these stale readymade food. She went from there dinesh was looking at her in bewilderment. She had seen me partying here, few times. I don’t drink much but surely take few when we friends come here, but this was the first time this girl came for serving. I saw something was missing so called the girl back, she said malik I know why you have called me, my dad has collected his item from the bag, you are spoiling him by presenting costly drinks, he takes these apart from his usual country stuff and he is already lost into it, that is the reson why I am here to serve you, please pardon him for his misdeeds. there was nothing left to say, so he is already engaged in slurping his most wanted stuff. it is ok, but we will have to trouble you more by calling you often, I said with look of concern.

malik this nachij is at your service, no need to hesitate, I know you and my duties too. Please forgive me if do any mistake malik, she said smiling and fled from there. What will you take I asked dinesh, hot or beer, as it was the first time we are going to drink. I knew he occasionally takes drinks like me.
He said he will prefer hot, my choice is rum he said, sorry bro I don’t have whisky here, will scotch do I asked him, it is my foolishness that I didn’t ask you before for your choice. No need to say sorry shree, this time I will taste scotch; I had never tasted it for my budget. thanks for adjusting you budget man, always you think everything in rupee value. There are lots of thing than rupee and work; you need to learn few things apart from those.
I took the scotch bottle opened and poured into his glass, I was looking for the cold water bottle, that girl had forgotten it seems. Exactly at that moment that girl came running in room, sorry malik I had forgotten to keep water. Please excuse me, I shall fetch it, she ran to fridge returned with water bottle. What will you have for munching malik, shall I bring chicken or eggs, she asked. egg for me, I said that I know malik but what for him she asked. he said I like chicken if you have he murmered, don’t worry malik today by chance dad had brought desi chick, do you like to listen to music. I said sure you can switch on the system, what will you like malik old hindi songs or jazz or pop like sweta malkin. both of us said hindi old songs. she surfed through our collection and inserted a c d into system. she changed volume to lower level I hope this is right she looked at me inquiring. I said it is fine, you know my taste. You are the most clever girl I have seen here, she blushed it is all because of you malik, it is you who encouraged me for education, I could learn on your mercy. She left from there; I opened a beer bottle for me.

We started boozing very slowly but dinesh began drinking fast. Till now we had not discussed about his gloomy mood, I was waiting for his mood to settle before I started digging his mind. How come she knows you so well shree he asked at last sipping his drink? That is greatness of that girl, she is so intelligent she could have studied engineering if provided best of circumstances to study, it is her bad luck she took life here to a drunkard father. It is his kids made me keep them otherwise I would have fired them long back. His wife and kids are so humble that melt my heart and retained them here, though he is drunkard he is very much loyal to us and he works hard also.
She said you financed her for education, but I have never come across those expenses shree he asked me. dinesh you know me, I don’t spen firm money for these things, always I spend from my pocket or from my account. Dad never asks me where do I spend money, he knows where his money goes or I spend from my personal earnings, you know about it I replied. Yes that is I wonder how generous you are in educating poor, if she had not told I would never know. Even for vidya’s education you never used money from firm account. Many times malathi aunt used to ask me about expenses incurred on her education. I used to tell her zero, but she never believed it. dinesh was always impressed on my work. (He may not be aware of my other work at his house).
When he consumed two pegs his speaking style changed, he was appreciating drinks; he was telling it is not giving proper kick. It gives slowly and you need to take it slowly unlike rum and its effect also will be for longer period I replied. I was enjoying my drink with tasty snacks slowly but he was still going in full speed, this is where this poor chap lacks, he does not how to enjoy he goes on his own speed not bothering the way to enjoy leisurely.

Today he is not going back to home still poor chap is gulping drinks and munching snacks like meals. Still we were talking on usual stuff. By the time I had half emptied my first beer he was filling third peg for himself. The girl serving us is daughter of our farmer no he asked changing the prior subject, I said yes admitting the fact, she is eldest daughter of our farmer. Did you help her financially for her education also?. So to say yes but not much I replied. you must have come across we had given amount for her marriage, she is married and might have come back visiting her family may be couple of days back. But I have never come across about expenses of this girl. No it was born by my pocket, I never mentioned it anywhere, jiju probably knows about it, we had debited cost of bicycle and no more expenses were accounted as it was from my side.
How many people you are funding for education shree he asked me. no not many but whenever I come across such situations I do try to help them for education. See my fate I am helping others but can’t finish my masters for myself, at least we can educate who deserve it, am I not right dinesh I asked.
That is wonderful job you are doing, I was under impression that you are helping only vidya, now I came to know you do help many others too. That is sort of my hobby bro, I am not big like, but feel happy in helping others. So you help only girls he asked laughing, no there are many boys whom I am helping I replied laughing.

You have your own way of leading life shree, he sighed. You help so many in all different way, what about that sales girl working in garments shop who had come to shop today with her mom he asked. That is a big story I will some other time. If I remember that incident both of us will lose the mood of enjoying here.
you could tell in short he persisted, no I won’t speak about it now, I replied. if you don’t want to then it is ok, but how do you manage funds he asked. you know I am doing little bit of real estate works there I earn some money I do utilize part of it for better and social purposes. That hobby I have cultivated since long, I replied.
one should appreciate you for your helping nature shree. You are there to help us in many ways but ………. he fumbled for words. Now what I asked him, what you want, you can ask me openly. There is no need to hesitate I was encouraging him to open up. He was hesitating to say anything he took a big gulp of drinks and dropped his face down. Do you need money dear, don’t hesitate I am there to help you in any respect. Only thing is that you need to tell for what you need money, see by grace of god and all your wishes I am earning much more than what I can spend, if I don’t help you what is the very purpose of earning so much.
no it is not money, if it was that I could have asked without any shame which I have lost long back. Without telling what it is he started pouring drinks in his glass. Whatever it is you can ask directly. you know how open I am, though this is the first time we are drinking together, I didn’t hesitate to give company to you though you are elder to me, I tried to push him to say what was bothering him.
shree it is something which I can’t open my mouth to anyone. it is too personal, I can’t utter a single word even to you. Let it be let me face and suffer alone. it is not wise to drag you into it. I was getting tensed, does he know about my relation with his wife or is he undergoing any other sorts of problems. It may not be about the land, I have solved that problem long ago, and no one dares to trouble him in that aspect.

And I am developing that land about which he is not aware also. see bro if you don’t tell how will I come to know what is bothering you. I can’t assure that I will have solution for everything, at least on telling you can reduce burden from your shoulder or heart. There is no need to worry about anything; even if it is personal still you can share it with me. There is hardly anything which I don’t know about you. Have you mixed up with any girl and is she bothering you. I was forcing him to tell me.
One thing I want to tell you, you fail in many things because of your feeble attempts and not facing the things properly. You fail in handling the situations, for that matter you are not proper in drinking also. I tell you one thing if you start making moves properly with all caution and thinking beforehand about any problems or living style you will improve and eligible to face any kind of problems.
it is something you are not living to your standards and won’t let others live their life, he cut me short. Don’t blame me for that by giving liberty I am facing problem. You know your didi is carrying; he was lost in his problems and unknowingly uttered few words then stopped as he realized what he was above to bark. He shut his mouth so tight he forgot to drink, his face dropped down to earth, he had blushed so much his face had become total red. Will you lend me a cig he asked without raising his head? Do you smoke too I asked him. Not regularly I smoke when I am in extreme pressure or while drinking that too only sometimes. I placed one in lips and extended packet to him. He placed between his lips stretched his hand for lighter. First I lit mine than extended lighter to his lips to light his cig. He had to raise his head I could see tears filled eyes which he was trying to hide it from me. He dragged cig and let out large stream of smoke followed by coughing.

----------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:20 PM