Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
reunion with hansika junior2.17
Then came her tight bra, I asked her why she is wearing so tight bra, she said didn’t you recognize this, it was gifted by you only and I haven’t purchased bra later. I smiled at her, mmmmmm your boobs are growing non stop. But of no use bro, though they are getting full attention by everyone looking at me but no use, they are not being used as you are staying far away from me, otherwise they would be pressed and played with by you. No others can dare to stare at them forget touching, you know me I am firecracker so no one stares at me with my knowledge. She was laughing as if she is so great girl. It is true that nobody bothers her as she is not only naughty but too shrewd to handle.
I unhooked her bra, her boobs jumped free of cage. I could wait no more, soon grabbed those teen boobs, and was pressing hard. she cried of pain , cant you play slowly, you are making me cry of pain. I said sorry but I am helpless your boobs are so attractive I could not stop myself pressing hard. You have such lovely half globes, you are so beautiful and these have added crown on your beauty, I went on praising her. She blushed, someone should learn art of flattering girls she said smiling at me. Without bothering to answer I placed my lips on her tiny nipples, they have grown very little comparing to her growing boobs.
I hold her tiny nipple with my teeth and pulled it, she moaned lightly, placed her fingers in my hairs and rumbled. I continued sucking it to make it get erect and soon it was getting long due to pulling. I took other boob in my hand was pressing it. she was getting impatient, shree please give me your dick, I am so desperate to see it again. I love that long dick, I am fan of your long and hard dong shree bro. I cant wait any longer to see that tool of yours. I had to stand leaving her tit , still kept pressing her tit. she unbuckled belt in hurry, showing how eager she was to feel my dick.

I had to help unhooking of pant, soon she slide my jeans pant along with undies, mmmmmmm my lovely boy come out of the confinement, my lips are waiting for you to get some nice sucks, she was talking to my dong.
she had made me bottomless, there was no point in keeping those upper clothes, I discarded them while she was playing with my dick. she pushed me flat on my back then ride me placing her legs apart on both sides. She bend forward to take my cock, she kissed bulbous head, licked precum accumulated on the bulb like sweet nectar. Your cock is so lovely bro so long and hard enough to bore hole on steel. I have been dreaming to catch it again, if it was detachable I could have carried it to home she said laughing. It could be so nice if that was possible. I too could be peaceful by keeping it in this lovely tight hole of you, I replied in the same manner. why don’t you come and settle at Bangalore instead of staying here, she invited. that is not possible darling you can shift here, I will get you admitted in best college after completing your school I invited her in return. how is it possible to leave Bangalore a big city and join here for studies she asked me taking out my cock out of her mouth, mixture of saliva and pre-cum made a string like extending from cock to her lips. She wiped her lips, come on shree bro tell me a solution for this. It so simple janu, your bhabhi is carrying and so is her bhabhi nandini didi. if your bhabhi comes here for delivery there will be none to help her as your bhabhi’s mom is old enough to carry out all the work needed. And as long as nandini didi remains here they can do on their own still it is difficult as she too is carrying. On pretext of serving your bhabhi you can come along for this academic year or part of the year with permission from your college. Here I can adjust your admission even for part of the year if wish I assured her.

reunion with hansika junior2.19
That would be so fine brother, I can be of some help to bhabhi and I can get what I want is a bonus, she came forward to kiss my lips. I could breath and taste my own cock through her tongue. I disrobed her bottom while we smooched; there too she was in hurry to get rid of her clothes. Once she became nude she pushed me on bed and kneeled before me to take my dong in her mouth, the way she was sucking my dick, she didn’t look like a innocent school girl, she was sucking like a pro. It made me think whether she has been practicing sucking in these past days. My god she was using all her mouth to suck and lick my cock. She was using her tongue in such a marvelous way, it made me jerk with excitement. This was not a time to think but to enjoy, I forgot about her expertise and my single motto was to get maximum enjoyment. I let her suck my hard on, then slide her body and brought her muff on my face, I got the cue and took my face to her vagina.
I kissed her thighs and then went to joining of her thighs till almost near to her pussy, then went for other thigh and licked her thigh to joining of her thighs, making her crave for sucking her pussy. I knew this was making her desperate to lick her pussy. When I was avoiding licking her pussy, she was thrashing her body and trying to place her pussy on my lips while she ate my long cock all the way. When it became not bearable she requested me to lick her pussy. I took one petal in mouth and began sucking it then the other; I felt her pussy muscles are strong enough as if never used. Then I reached for her clit, the moment I took it between my lips she started convulsing and within no time she started gushing her juice. Without waiting for my acts she sat firmly on my mouth placing her entire pussy, we were in 69 now. I parted her petals and poked my tongue inside her hole.

reunion with hansika junior2.20
As I was tongue fucking another load of her cum gushed my tongue wetting my entire face. She kept grinding her muff on my face till she her climax subsides. As she was settling after a intense climax I moved my tongue on her ass hole. Inserted a finger in her pussy and was licking her ass hole, that was triggering her for further excitement and soon she was writhing again, then I exchanged position began sucking her pussy while inserting a finger into her ass. She was so horny she didn’t even feel me finger fucking her ass. This time she took more time to get fully ready for another leak. She requested me to leave her and begin fucking. I made her lie on her back and hold my dong to enter into her dripping pussy. she spread her legs like open book, she released my hand on cock, she hold it and shook it a little as if making it still harder. she guide it to her waiting pussy, be careful bro, last time you fucked so hard it was difficult for me to walk, this time don’t create problem, go nicely inside my burning chute. I pushed my cock in her slit, only head go with difficulty, thought it was well lubed with her juice, still her pussy felt like virgin one. With another harder push only my cock head enter, she asked me to wait for a while; I was forced to wait till she settled with feeling of new intrusion, when her face relaxed giving me cue to continue my mission. I gave another harder push and part of my cock could enter. I wanted to feel warmth of her tight pussy, I kept it like that for some time, and she too was enjoying my hard dick in her tight and hot canal.
It was so burning hot; it must have been waiting for ages to get cold. I withdrew a bit and pumped again to finish entrance test. I was buried to bottom she groaned with pleasure and pain. I had explored full depth of her pussy this time, tip of cock must be touching uterus as she is too young for fucking game.

reunion with hansika junior2.21
I let her adjust to my cock for some time then started fucking her nicely. She too was responding with full swing by pushing her butt forward to receive my cock inside her tight pussy. I placed full weight on my knees and started heaving giving her fuck of the life. Though it was second time I was fucking her pussy was tight enough to be mistaken for first time. With mild arousing like pressing her boobs and kissing and playing with clit was driving her crazy for the fuck. I went on fucking without any interruption till she got two discharges. She asked me to lie over her till she got her breath back. Keeping my dong buried in her pussy I went on kissing her forehead and cheeks at last smooching her.
I made her ready for continuation, I was yet to cum. this time I asked her to take doggy she could not understand what I mean, when I told her to stand on her knees she readily agreed but there was doubt whether I would take her ass or pussy as I had declared on the way to here. As she turned I placed a finger in her pussy and begin fingering, she looked bit relaxed. I positioned behind her and slowly entered into her no more virgin pussy. With all the fucking I had made, it had become bit loose; I could enter without any hindrance. I took right boob with my right hand while I gripped her waist with left hand. now play had resumed and I was fucking her nice pussy while my body collide with her shapely ass which was making me go crazy after it. I took some saliva on finger placed my finger on her ass hole, started rubbing it to make her more aroused. Initially she tightened her ass when no harm done to it she left it free was concentrating on her own joy , not bothering about her ass. I raised a bit on knees so that with every stroke my, missile head was brushing her g spot, that was arousing her too much.

reunion with hansika junior2.22
She began moaning loudly, I started massaging her ass and circled around her ass hole, pucker hole was surrounded by brown colored territory of five rupees coin having ridged sort of lines running to centre. as I went on rubbing that ass hole she was responding to my touches, one side my touches and the other side fucking her pussy with great speed and hitting her g spot continuously was making her go really crazy.
I had taken her to new horizon by fucking her after a long gap for her hole aspiring to meet my cock. I remembered a tube hidden under bed of lignocain jelly 5% , I took it poured some good amount on my fingers , smeared some on her ass and started rubbing jell on her ass. Jell was making soothing effect on her rectum its cooling effect was transformed to her brain; she suddenly started pushing her ass to me. It was right time to insert a finger into her virgin ass, already jell had begun its action on her ass hole. it is a local anesthetic jelly which prevents you from feeling pain, I had thought of using for some naïve cause, so I had brought it few days back, took some more on finger after coating it thoroughly inserted a finger for only first knuckle, she jumped with new sensation of her ass hole being opened up, by folding the finger tip tried to apply jelly on inner surface of ass. I took out finger to take more of jelly and poured some amount of baby oil for lubing channel. Mixed both thoroughly to make a smooth paste dipping finger into mixture collected some on finger by folding tip. now slowly inserted a finger more this time and was applying inside her love tunnel , then gradually stuffed more and more of the mixture by adding another finger, it was miracle she received another finger with little grumbling. I kept her banging now she had raised her one hand to feel her own boob and was pressing it as both of my hands were busy one in her ass hole and other holding her tight butt.

reunion with hansika junior2.23
her both holes were in action one was getting banged by long cock while the other was being fingered, I kept fucking and fingering simultaneously. she took my free hand to her breast asked me to press it harder, that was sure sign of her arousal, I continued fucking her in fast speed, when I noticed her nearing to climax abruptly stopped fucking and took out my cock. she was shocked to see my sudden action, she looked back without changing her pose, what happened bro please don’t finish I am on verge of Cuming, cum with me. I said no dear I am tired hence want to stop. Oh bro don’t leave me in the middle I will die if you stop fucking me. Now please continue fucking me, she was literally begging me to fuck. I too wanted to continue fuck her but not her pussy; I wanted to take her ass cherry, which was due since long. If I had minded I could have torn her ass on first encounter but she was too young for that then. Now also she had not grown much but had matured physically and mentally, now she was aware of what is sex and she must have learnt that people fuck asses also. And she was sure that one or other day she has to lose her ass cherry also. in addition to it I had informed her that my intention to fuck her ass.
Don’t worry sissy I won’t leave you high and dry, I will see to it you get full satisfaction, but now you will have do little sacrifice. What is that brother, I am ready to oblige every word of you, but insert that your tool, fast and take me to heaven. That is what I am telling darling behna let me fulfill my desire of breaking your ass virginity, and it is my promise that you will just love it. no bro I can’t bear the pain, I too will promise to give my back to you but not now, now hurry up and resume fucking my waiting pussy, see it is weeping for your cock moving away, oh shree bhayya please don’t kill me by waiting.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:11 PM