Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.53
When I reached there, kavitha opened door for me, all were seated in hall. I greeted uncle by touching his and aunt feet. There was one handsome man seated on sofa, I had not recognized him initially, on observing I found him to be karan my best friend. he had gone through a facial treatment at U S. now there was hardly any marks left on his face. Atmosphere at u s had changed him a lot. he got up soon I recognized him and hugged me tight. this is the surprise was waiting for you shree bro kavitha exclaimed. None of us had recognised him till he had approached us, at least you were quick enough to recognize him aunt said, all were so happy for this. Uncle drew me to him and kissed on my cheek. o owe you a lot beta, I had never dreamt that he would become so handsome one day. Both of you fooled me while sending him abroad on pretext of further studies. No one spoke me truth, anyway I am really thankful to give new birth to my son. it must have costed you a fortune how did you people managed expenses, he asked looking at his son. it is gift of shree bro, he only made me accept this surgery, I knew dad would never agree for such things and would never spend so much for cosmetic surgeries, moreover he thought that is symbol of luck than unlucky. I too agree to this as just because of this I could make friendship with shree bro, otherwise he would never notice me even.
I am so happy son aunt said kissing my cheeks, I had never imagined that it would happen to my son karan. I knew my hubby would never even think of such a expensive treatment, but why did you spend so much shree, and how could you manage so huge amount. I owe you a lot baby, you gave rebirth to my child and make him more confident about himself aunt started crying hugging me tight. she had placed her face on my chest as she is much shorter than me. I consoled her, why do you differentiate me with your son, this attitude makes me feel outsider. I am family and I have done job of elder brother. How much I have spent and from where I managed fund is not concerned to you. I am so happy that he looks like handsome hunk with hardly any marks left on his face. that is there uncle agreed, you are right I would not have thought of this kind of surgery as I think beauty lies in heart than on face. Some part of my heart used to pinch for my sons look but I used to take it gift of god and I should not interrupt it. any way he looks so smart and you both did miracle. You kept it secret from me otherwise I would not have allowed you, now I feel how wrong was, my thinking uncle said. Now he can choose a best girl for himself any girl would fall for my sweet bro, kavitha added.

Yes that is true now I feel jealous of him, he can hook up any girl with his looks and build, I made a joke. Always you young people think in this line aunt commented slapping on my shoulder. we all laughed for her comment. Uncle said why don’t you prepare some sweets on this occasion uncle asked to his wife. Then someone made coughing sound at door it was rohini standing in door asking permission to enter.
kavitha asked her to come in , when did you come didi she asked her. long back I was enjoying reunion of family and you all were praising shree bro, I was so engrossed looking at a happy family. But I could not actually understand what shree bro had made to be praised so much. She had not seen him previously so she didn’t knew how he looked before treatment. kavitha made rohini sit on sofa and brought his old photo kept on t v. this is how my little bro looked with hairy mole on his entire face, shree bhayya had sent him for treatment to u s without informing any one of us. he bear entire expenses, when karan was back then only we could know the mission to u s . it is great, shree has done miracle, does not such treatment available in India rohini asked. no, not at least yet, it may reach India soon, but for us it was greatest favor my elder son do to my family aunt replied still sobbing with joy. thanks for such a wonderful treatment , how did you find such treatment exists rohini asked me, I had seen it on t v news some time back, that day only I had made up mind to send him there, through net and with help of my bro I could manage everything. it is not so big most unnecessarily you are praising me, I don’t deserve any praises as I did it to my little bro and nobody else. better stop it and talk something else, I am feeling embarrassed, I said. that is also your greatness rohini commented.

MEETING KARAN WITH NEW FACE 62.55
uncle didn’t seem to be happy to see rohini there that too when they are in such a happy mood. he could not express it as she was guest and sis of her daughter’s friend. we all chatted for some time, till food was prepared. we all took food chatting and laughing, rohini too had joined for food. after food we spent some good time joking and then all of them were insisting me to stay back for couple of days, I simply denied as I have am away from work for long hence this time it is not possible, I will surely come back and stay for couple of days. It was accepted by all, aunt asked me to take some rest, I too wanted rest badly, I accepted. I went along karan to his room. while he was in wash room I texted rohini to go back and wait for me in room, I may take a hour or so. I don’t know when she left house. After some time kavitha came to us. She directly sat on my lap and smooched her bro. she said she missed both of us. I let her spend time with her loving bro. though she was smooching and talking to her bro, still seated on my lap. He too was so eager to meet her as he too missed her since these days. Then she turned my side. are you disappointed bro she asked me, not at all, you are our love and you know both of us love you equally. No need to feel jealous, she said I know. But this is the first smooch to my handsome hunk of a bro. I could not avoid it, now it is our turn, she offered me a smooch. but it didn’t last long as her lips burned due to long smooch with her bro. we started talking she was telling us how she missed both of us. She complained me a lot about me not visiting her though I am not really far from her. karan was out of country I won’t complain about him, but you could have visited us na. you don’t love me at all or you might have found more attractive girl than me for your company, she said with sad face. no darling that is not fact, you know how busy I am these days. How can forget this lovely babe and be sure there is no other girl more beautiful than you on this earth. She smiled at me, one should learn art of praising and making fool of one she said. No darling that is truth, karan tell us have you seen more beautiful and charming girl there abroad than you sis. no didi not a single girl was more beautiful than you. When I was free after treatment I used to roam around but never found any interesting girl. mmmm I thought you have set some beautiful young nurse there she answered laughing at her bro. that is enough of teasing, now make promise that even if you find a girl of your choice you won’t forget me, she told looking at me. take my promise darling, first of all I can’t find such a charm even if I find I will never forget you, you are so sweet devil of a sister. who is so shrewd and so intelligent and…….. She closed my mouth before I completed my sentence.

it is enough of praising, I know how shrewd I am and so on, no need to remind me anything. There was anger on her face, she had become bit serious. karan started laughing at her, I said you look so cute when you are angry I teased her further. do you mean I am ugly rest of the time she replied in anger. karan didn’t lay behind to tease his sister, as we teased her more she became more anger. All of a sudden she stood up to leave, karan pulled her by hand, and she said no I won’t stay even a minute here. She was angry any moment she would bust in tear. I thought it is going out of control, she was almost sped away, I ran behind her and caught her by waist and lifted her in my arms. don’t go yaar we were just joking, we wanted to check whether you have changed or still be like that, I soothed her made her laugh with some jokes. She too stopped struggling and joined us in laughing. Now atmosphere was clear and she too took it lightly. She said sorry for getting angry, I am a fool I could not understand your pranks. No issue dear you will be punished for your timidity, I declared. What is the punishment for my childish behavior she asked? It is very simple you will be fucked at both holes simultaneously karan joked. It will be my honor to be fucked by both brothers at a same time and I agree for this sweet punishment, she said laughing at us. We began disrobing each other and were completely nude .
karan was in hurry to get his sis nude, he must be starving looking at half nude babes all around during his stay at us. He must not have ventured with any girls as he himself was under treatment. This side, even kavitha must be hungry for sex her bro out of country and I had not visited since the day of his sendoff. she pushed karan on his back took his curved cock in her hands which is already erect, without any delay she bend forward to take into her hungry mouth. I was pressing her both boobs at once, pulling her tiny nipple. She started moaning with excitement. She was already hot anticipating two cocks, must be waiting it to happen since announcement of karan’s arrival.
After playing with her boobs for some time, I went behind her. wow what a scene, her ass raised, clear look of both pussy and ass, was just like inviting my attention. Her pussy was already dripping juice descending. It was mouth watering scene, immediately I lunged for it, placed my mouth to suck nectar, soon I was lapping her hungry chute like dog. She too responded by pushing her ass back into my mouth. Her bro was playing with her boobs, he wanted to suck them but as she was eating his cock he had to satisfy with mere pressing them. Soon she started urging me to begin fucking. On hearing this karan started shouting, I want her juicy pussy, you go for her ass. I said alright but let me lube my cock, saying I plunged into her moist cunt. I adjusted my cock at entrance and tried to push it, it had become tight enough like virgin. I started rubbing my cock along the slit, when it touched her protruded clit, her moan escaped. When I kept rubbing my cock, she could not wait any more, she urged me to fuck. Soon I fit my cock at entrance and pushed knob of the cock holding between two fingers and widening her pussy with other two fingers. Slowly missile head entered, with enough care I sent remaining cock in small jerks. Here she was moaning and there karan was moaning with pleasure. Holding her shapely but I started moving in and out of her pussy. Within five minutes of fuck she shuddered with excitement gushing lots of juice. Now my cock was lubed enough, and there was no point in making them wait any more. Both bro and sis were crazy for each other. Soon I withdrew karan corked his sis pussy with his waiting tool. Now her ass was free to explore and I wanted this tight hole for me. I dipped my finger along with his tool into her wet pussy to lube it. She was pounding upon her bro, taking his curved cock up her pussy, here I was licked and finger fucked her ass hole to make it ready for my invasion. After bit fingering she was ready to take it, I pushed into her tight ass, after bit effort it started inching slowly. I didn’t stop till completely buried it into her bung hole. It took some time to match the strokes at both end, now also I was the one who had to match, once synchronized things were going smoothly.
Within fifteen minutes karan started thrusting faster by raising his butt indicating his near to his orgasm. karan asked where does she wants him to cum, she said she is on pills and wants juice in her pussy only. By now kavitha had reached another two peaks, I too started banging her by holding her shoulder and from underneath her kid bro was squeezing her tits by both hands.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:12 PM