Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
We both went outside and stood in balcony , hand in hand talking something . it feels nice here after long suffocating climate at theatre , though it is A C , but artificial is artificial and natural has its own value . but why are you sad , do you miss your hubby ? . she looked into my eyes but didn’t say anything . so I am right , but don’t worry dear I am with you to give company , though I am not what you are expecting but at least of some company sake I think I am good enough . what are you saying , you are good enough company , no you are wrong you are the best and caring so much , I love you da , you can understand female feelings so well and your behavior is so good , you are an gentle man . this was the first time she said I love you , thanks dear for the compliment and I too love you . but be careful with me I am not that kind of gentleman , sometimes I change a lot . she smiled as if she knows me . be comfortable with me and don’t think anything especially about your fool of a hubby now at this romantic climate . She nod in approval. Then rain intensity increased, looking at rain I placed my hand over her waist and pulled her nearer to me. She came little nearer but not completely, we stood like that for some time enjoying the rain. I love to soak in rain, it is long time since I have soaked . Yes that is always fun, in my child hood I used but always mom used to scold me in I drenched in rain . I would like to be drenched now, how about you I asked her. She said that would be fun but how can we. Before she gave another thought I pulled her with me. She was asking me where are we going, I asked her to just come with me . Locked the room and came to lift, asked lift boy to top he pushed button. He was looking at me , sir your room is on this floor only no , I replied yes but we want to go to terrace . sir that door is locked and generally we don’t allow anyone to go terrace as few years back there was accident , a kid fell from terrace by negligence of their parents and we had tough time to face it . I need to ask permission, he called reception desk for permission, receptionist might have asked the name of the person. He told my room number. Then receptionist gave permission and asked me to talk. Sir why do you want to go to terrace, I said we want to enjoy this rain. He said very well sir, boy will unlock and only you two will be allowed there. I was happy so only we can enjoy without any third persons intrusion.

After the door was opened we went out to terrace and closed the door behind us . she stood in shelter and I went in open to get soaked . I was enjoying the rain like a child but still she was standing where she was before. She didn’t come with me, I noticed it only after couple of minutes . I looked at her and called her, she was hesitating to come . I went to her and pulled her by hand, you can enjoy with me dear and there is no one here to disturb us. No shree you enjoy alone, I don’t want to drench my dress , then discard it I said laughing at her . she too laughed at me , hey don’t dream of anything like that . you know I am married girl . Ok baba that I know and it makes any difference I am not calling you for anything but for some fun in rain . by the way do one thing if you don’t have objection , remove your saree and keep it in dry place , you will need it while going back . You can’t go in drenched clothes as someone may see you . right before she even replied I started pulling her red saree . without much fuss she started rotating to let her saree come into my hand . There was still confusion in her mind and she was protesting mildly .
I knew if I give her a chance to think she will back off and won’t come. I crumpled her saree and kept in dry place and pulled her hand. She was getting drenched now; I was not looking at her but was enjoying myself the rain. I was running here and there and we were away from each other. I let her enjoy on her own and I was rotating and dancing like a kid. She was now and then looking at me and giggling, you are behaving like child, haven’t you enjoyed in rain. I went back to her, yes dear it is two years, or else I used to enjoy first rain of the year. We all kids used to soak in rain and later get scolding from parents.
I looked at her for the first time she got drenched, her makeup was washed and she was looking in her natural beauty, I was looking at her face. Her lips looked natural, small thin lips in pink color; she does not need lipstick as her lips are naturally beautiful. Her straight nose studded with small diamond pin was shining in light. Water was cascading through her body, making her dress bit transparent. Her blouse had become more transparent could see matching colored red bra and nipple pokies which was erected due to the cold .

ME AND ROHINI DIDI AT TERRACE 62.6
underskirt was pasted to her body looking like second skin . her legs were apart and light was passing between legs clearly showing skin color and shape of legs. She stood like idle of Belur shilabalike . too much to resist , my cock sprang back to erection . It had subsided after long time but now was making tent in my shorts. Her gaze was fixed on my face so she didn’t observe hardness. I wanted to hug her tight and feel her beautiful curves. My guts were giving away , why am I losing self confidence with this girl, what happened to me. As I was lost in my thoughts she shook me back to earth. Where are you lost man, I could not say anything, how could I tell her that I was watching your beauty and curvaceous body. Without bothering to answer I took her both hands and started moving around in rhythm. She too put her steps with me like dancing.
We were moving in rhythm but with a sizable distance , she was enjoying rain and I was enjoying rain as well her beauty . as she swayed her butt and moved and raised her hands , her cleavage was becoming clear and nipples looked prominent I was craving to touch them and eat them, I wished if I could lay my hands over them and crush them till satisfaction. But I could not dare to do we continued for some more time, as steps increased I could see her boobs jiggle. Underskirt tightly wrapped her sexy body and upper portion partially visible was making me mad. Shall we spin holding each other I asked , she said no hands are wet and slippery we may fall down. Don’t worry I won’t let you down ( at least alone ). I hold her both hands and we started spinning slowly initially and later I increased speed , now I could see her boobs bouncing hard within her blouse and were trying to come out of confinement. After several rounds she looked tired and gestured me to stop. As we stopped she could not balance herself after turning so many rounds, I thought she would fall down of dizziness, she leaned over me for balance. This was lucky chance for me and it did happen as I had expected , I hold her tight I too was feeling dizzy, so I embraced her tight. I could feel her blouse covered breasts crush on my chest . what a feeling it was her bare cleavage had come into contact with my bare top and her body heat was transferring into me . I let my hand slide to her butt and other was holding her by shoulder , I could feel her hard bums , she placed her face on my chest.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI AT TERRACE 62.7
I managed to pull my west and threw it aside just feel her bare flesh as much possible. This trick also yield good fruits. She too was feeling my broad chest and was in strong arms . she caressed my biceps, you have strong hands shree, do you go to gym, she asked. No I don’t go to gym but do some exercises and jogging. Did you like them I asked, yes they feel strong ( I thought you have not seen anything of mine, I have everything tight and strong ). Touch anywhere you will feel me strong . I placed my hands beside her ab and lifted her in air , I thought she is very light but no bit heavier than I had thought, but no problem in lifting her. Hey you will drop me to ground she screamed. Don’t have you belief in me , how can I drop such fragile piece of art on ground and raised her still more . she had straightened her hand , her face was over mine and her legs away from me. Her hairs dropped on my face tickling my face. She was shouting loudly but there was no threat of someone hearing her sound in such a rain. At last I let her come down. While descending, her entire body slide over me very slowly. In the process my face rubbed her bare flat stomach then purposefully I made her boobs slide over my face. I took maximum time to rub her boobs on my face and managed to lick her cleavage which she could not notice as we are soaking in rain water but I had my share of fun. When she landed she was standing with some distance, still my hands over shoulder and hers on my side. She looked into my eyes. This is the first time anyone did such things to me, when I was kid my dad used to lift this way. But you should not have done like this, if I had fallen I would break my bones. How can let such things happen to a lovely girl, I love you dear. I too love you dear we were looking into each others eyes. She was coming near to me as if mesmerized and hug me tight. Still was looking into her eyes and she too was looking without blinking eyes. She raised her face and I lowered mine. Our lips met for a brief seconds and we were separated. She had closed her eyes for those moments later she opened and her sight pierced through my eyes as if magnet she brought her face up to meet mine. Still I had not come out of the trance of those few seconds now she is bringing her lips to meet mine.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI AT TERRACE 62.8
This time I had decided to give a smooch of her life time, by the time our lips met again, there was banging sound on the door. Immediately we broke embrace and looked at door, though it didn’t open we could hear someone calling us, sit it is getting dark outside please come back to room, manager sir has asked me to tell you. Biggest klpd of life I was on verge of getting lottery, I was above to give a long smooch and I had lost opportunity, which I am not sure of getting again. If I was able to kiss her again I could seduce her. But now if I have to try any thing I will have to start again and it would not happen also. Cursing the boy and manager we entered door , we found couple of towels waiting for us, it was clear enough management had sent them for us. I thanked them in mind and said same to her too. She said management is really good here, we should not forget to say special thanks to them before leaving, I said yes .
I wiped my body and wrapped same towel, she had big bath towel she too wrapped around her wet body, lift was waiting for us with door open. We entered our room, I asked her to take hot shower and change into warm clothes. She said she is not interested and if you want to take shower you can, mean while I will change. I don’t know how far it is right to take hot shower after a cold bath but any way I took hot shower and came back. Shower felt good and I was so fresh while I came out,. She too had dried herself and changed into nighty. By then doorbell rang , I opened door to find bell boy with tea mug, sab ne bheja. I took it and thanked him for the tea and concern. He went smiling , she too was really happy to get mug full of steaming hot tea. We sipped hot tea while we spoke in general topic. tea soothed inner of the stomach and brought warmness , it was really tasty, she didn’t take much but I took two cups of hot tea.
All of a sudden she started sneezing and shivering with cold, I was scared to see her. Luckily I had bottle of vicks with me, I had brought it for aunt but forgot to give her, so it had remained with me. I gave her vicks to apply, but she was trembling with cold. I made her lay on bed and covered with blanket and asked her to apply, she was denying I forced her. She was not feeling comfortable so I volunteered to apply. I took some amount of it and applied on her forehead and nose and massaged her forehead with it.

And I asked her to apply some on chest so it will give some warmness , she took but still her hand trembled , I called reception for one more blanket, he said sorry sir dhobi has not come due to heavy rain, you will have to adjust with whatever you have and hung phone . I am sorry didi there are no extra blankets available , please bear it for some time , do you have any warm clothing’s so that you can keep yourself warm, she said no I haven’t brought anything o that sort. You only apply balm I can’t apply. Is it an invitation to touch her, my mind thought. Very next moment my good mind said don’t think bad with every incident, can’t you see she is suffering with cold and you are thinking on evil side. I shall apply didi if you don’t mind I replied taking bottle of balm. I took some amount of bal and asked her to guide my hand as you are completely covered with blanket. She nod in acceptance, I inserted my hand into blanket and she guide my hand first I applied on her throat and then I slowly massaged all the side later my hand slide inside with big amount of balm and slowly massaged on her chest above mound of boobs start. She had kept her eyes closed. Then again with some more balm entered into her dress this time my fingers touched her mounds, she opened her eyes looked at me and closed again, I though she consented to continue my work. I helped her applying balm on her boobs, but didn’t go till nipples. May be I was taking chance to feel those globes which were keeping me erect all the time by touches and now I could feel them on raw. I wanted to press them I was getting excited again by mere touch. For the first time I was touching her nude boobs in pretext of applying balm, she had not permitted to feel for sexual fun but it means same to me, whether in pretext of something or for sex, my devil mind is always alert. At last I mustered courage and took her one entire boob in my hand and pressed it, she immediately pushed my hand away, I was disappointed and cursed my foolish act, she said it is enough I am feeling better. I had to give away the act, I was so horny and my erection was very painful. Immediately I left for bath room and wanted to shag in her name, but I don’t like shagging so I came out after peeing which reduced tension a bit.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 12:38 PM