Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

When Lakshmi came back to the living room, she saw the wine glasses refilled and Nazir casually sitting on the couch, stark naked. She was amused and came and sat near him.
N: How was the experience? Did you like it
L: (blushing nodded)
N: (handing her a filled glass) To Lakshmi, and the hottest sex I have ever had
L: (curiosly) Was it?
N: Yes, didn’t you see the amount I came?
L: How could I see? (with a mock anger) You came all inside
N: You look pretty when you are angry.
L: (gulping the wine made a mocking face)
N: Tell ma na. Did you enjoy it? So that I can make you happier the next time
L: Happier? That was mindblowing. And next time?
N: yeah. If I was married to you I wouldn’t be letting you out of the bedroom.
L: Seriously. Srini sleeps like a log when we have sex. (remembers she is married and her mind strays)
N: (realizing she may go into a guilt trip), pulls her over and starts kissing her
Lakshmi’s body again started trembling the moment Nazir started kissing her. Nazir, took a long time chewing on her lips, and Lakshmi started melting again. Just before her mind started straying into her marriage, her body started responding to the kiss. Nazir glided his hands to her exposed thighs and started massaging it while slowly moving his hands upwards to her pussy.
Lakshmi started moaning again under the skillful kiss plus rubbing administered by Nazir. Nazir slowly reached her pussy and started massaging her clit. Lakshmi’s drunk body and mind was enjoying this to the core. And her brain at this point didn’t have the motor skills to think clearly.
Nazir, slowly moved his hands from her clit and put his middle finger in her cunt. Nazir’s long fingers fucked her pussy slowly. All this while Nazir ensured her tongue was engaged in sucking Nazir’s tongue. She was pleasantly surprised when Nazir’s erection poked at her thigh. She has never seen Srini’s penis recovering before the next day after cumming. Here it has been barely 20 minutes and its raring to go again!
Nazir was playing with her clit and cunt alternatively. And he once again showed skill in keeping her on the edge. And he did keep kissing her to keep her in an elevated state of horniness. This continues for a while and Lakshmi started to buck her body to get more of his fingers inside her. But there is no fooling him. While kissing, he has the measure of her breathing indicative of her excitement levels. Lakshmi was understanding this new dimension about her body. What was causing her to behave in such a slutty manner? Was it her sex life or lack of it with Srini? Was it just the depravity of the situation- a hot housewife in the hands of a random guy? Or was it Nazir being attractive and flirtatious?
Lakshmi didn’t care at this point about her marriage. Orgasm was all she cared about. And she was stunned when Nazir stopped kissing and removed his hand. She took a good 10 seconds to open her eyes and she couldn’t see Nazir. She heard the fridge opening, assumed Nazir wanted some water. Nazir came back and tugged at her towel, which Lakshmi was happy to lose. She saw Nazirs mouth lowering on her pussy, and smiled. But this time what touched her clit was an ice piece.
The cold hurt, but she never knew that pain can bring 10 times more pleasure and an orgasm from which she almost squirted her juices. And Nazir lapped it up with his tongues as if he was drinking Amrut. He also started to lick her all the way from her cunt to asshole by lifting her legs. It was a view to savour for Imran and Anwar as a voluptuous housewife was on the edge of her sofa, with a handsome hunk licking her cunt and asshole while stimulating her clit with an ice cube. Lakshmi once again was focusing only on her pleasure and was near yet another orgasm.
Nazir suddenly stopped the ice n lick treatment and Lakshmi opened her eyes again. She could see Nazir’s hands holding something and Nazir positioning his dick near her pussy. Lakshmi didn’t need a second invitation as she literally slid onto his dick to take it in. “Slut” Nazir thought in his mind as he placed his hands with two new ice cubes on her nipples. And he started fucking her earnestly while her nipples were getting the ice treatment.
And Lakshmi was back in her wonderland. Her body started to respond to nazir’s rhythm, and the slapping noises filled the room along with Lakshmi’s moans. After few minutes, Nazir stopped and lied down on the sofa. Lakshmi once again was unsure of what to do.
N: Come on top
L: I should sit on you?
N: Exactly on my cock.
L: (trying to find the comfortable angle) Ohk
N: (positioning her correctly) yes like this
Lakshmi slowly started moving up and down, and quickly understood an advantage, she can control the fucking now. And she did exactly that, and started speeding up as her orgasm approached. Nazir used the ice cubes again to push her over the cliff and Lakshmi once again came, moaning and groaning. As Lakshmi slowed down, Nazir started to increase the pace. And this sort of extended Lakshmi’s orgasm. An orgasming and shuddering hot housewife was too much for Nazir too. He pushed Lakshmi on to the sofa and stood up.
N: Suck me
L: Haan (opens her mouth, lying on the sofa)
She started sucking him, and Nazir started to simulate her clit with ice and finger. And it took another couple of minutes, but Nazir came in her mouth this time. Lakshmi had another first, she didn’t see any other option but swallow it. And Nazir’s fingers and cum made her orgasm once again.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil ***** housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 28-11-2021, 09:43 PM