Misc. Erotica A tale of three sisters and bull.
Gangu and Anitha were standing 2 ft apart while she was gazing his humongous bulge...Gangu was staring at her plus size boobs that are begging to be crushed under his massive hands ...nipples have become so hard and sharp if there weren't freed immediately they would tear her bra and dress to poke out..
    Gangu turned around went back to other corner of room took a brief case placed it on table.. opened it..Anitha knew what's inside it...Gangu turned his head looked at her gave a wicked smile and started removing items..Anitha legs shivered , palms became sweaty, pussy started to swell with rush of blood..
           He removed a set of hand cuffs, nipple clamps , nipple suction tubes , nipple balm , wax candles , blinder , neck strap , small leather belt , long ropes with cuffs , mouth starp with ball , black bandage tape, scissors ..he spread them on the table...These are his tool kit of sex games , he keeps collecting and  updating them ..
        Anitha knew all will be tried and tested on her 26 yr old tender body...some of them are not new to her ..At first she was frightened , reluctant when Gangu started introducing in their sexual acts but now she wanted them and became slave of this kind BDSM rough sex...she no more gets satisfied by normal sex ...
         She was waiting his next move....he was seeing all his pet toys or torture toys...he turned to her and asked " what should i try first Ani " his voice was smooth and soft as if asking an animal before getting butchered : which method should be used..
   Anitha sheepishly " Your wish master " Gangu smilingly " ok then lets start with ur favourite " he took leather hand cuffs came to her "  " everytime u handcuff criminals and now its time to once again experience whats it like to be handcuffed...next time you will be gentle with goons like me "..
         She was hearing , seeing as if under some hypnotic trance..her eyes were becoming heavy with lust ..As he leaned over her to kiss she closed her eyes..slowly  four lips started to play , fight , eat , bite and lips got widened and tounges started whirling  
S l r u p ....S  L  U  R  P.
   Litres of saliva was oozing out of their mouths leaking from sides ..they were indulged in intense kiss while Gangu slowly got her hands near navel and hand cuffed them...now she was locked....he abruptly moved back and before she knew what happened.. her hands were tied and she didnt know when they will be freed..
  She was irritated " scoundrel why did you break such sweet kiss ..I was having a mini orgasm ".. Gangu " why are you hurrying...play not even started ..come ..sit .." 
 He took her made sit on open chair with no arm rest.." Enjoy the  show my lovely Ani" as he was moving around ..she was getting captivated by pungent smell of his pants and dick ...she looked at him " open your zip and let me have a taste of my master " He playfully started unzipping and stopped mid way and looked at her ..he can see desparation in her lusty eyes...she got more irritated " moron why did u stop ..let me see my master , let me serve him with my lips , tounge " Gangu..." Be patient ..u will have it .first tell me ..which one would u prefer .." he showed mouth strap with ball and blind fold..." Select one i will unzip and open my pants "
      she was confused what to choose if she chose blindfold she will not know ..what tools will be used on her and cant see his eyes or her pet master in pants..but mouth strap with ball will be real torture...
  She aksed " what will get if choose mouth strap or blinder " 
Gangu " for blinder u will get my tounge on your body and for mouth strap u will play ur tounge on your master " ..showing his huge bulgy cock..
  With out hesitantly she said " mouth strap ...now open..let me see my master ..serve him " she begged...
    Gangu smiled at her status ..a Fire brand circle Inspector begging to have his dick shoved into her mouth .." serve ur master(monster) " he said and slowly unzipped pants with no undies which were left in washroom and in tremendous force ..his humongous hammer cock sprung and hit her face ..it was like a hard slap ..though he was 7 to 8 inches away ..as it was a 11 inch hammer ..it hit her hard ..she left a scream..her eyes got wet with pain but brightened by look of her pet master..she was delighted..
     Her hands were cuffed but she moved her mouth slowly and her soft redish lips started kissing thick pennis head...she remembered first time when she saw this monstrous cock ..she was not able to remove the image for atleast a month ...even in dreams it haunted her untill she gave up...when she searched online whether such long pennis exists ...she came to know only 2 in 10 million ( 1 crore) of world' s men population have such long pennis .that meant in India out of 40 to 50 crore adult male population it would be hardly 100 men and there she was destined , lucky to find it and in her prime age..
                She opened her mouth as wide as possible .. it was fatter than her wrist and started gulping it like a greedy pig swallowing food...she was in seventh heaven ...she was sucking it hard and Gangu was slowly moving his massive cock in and out of her mouth ..Gangu didnt rush as it was only beginning but Anitha now making noises..
S L U R P.......Sssslllluuurrrpppp..she was sucking deep taking nearly 7 inches of phat cock with her hands tied ..if her hands were free she would have taken atleast 9 inches...she was sucking through the lenght as if sucking long cone ice cream...once in while she licked balls which were of large size lemons  and try to eat them taking into mouth..she was in her own world of cock sucking..it passed more than 30 mins ..still the intensity was same and she didn't seem to get tired or cheeks pained..
Sssllllluuuurrrrppppp....she was spitting , sucking , tasting precum ..
  Gangu meanwhile was getting ready for next act ..he bent over table took mouth strap with ball and asked " finished ..are u satisfied " .. she said " No " now her stern voice was like a pampered kid ..she put a pouting expression on her face..Gangu pulling off his dick " Enough now u will get this as reward if i am satisfied " he said and moved behind her with mouth strap and placed it around her mouth to back in such position  ball stuck in her mouth and strap tightening behind ...
           It was first time she was mouth strapped with ball ..before it was black tape...this ball was medium size and slowly hurting her corners of mouth..now he came forward ...she was looking into his eyes with expression ' now what '...
[+] 1 user Likes Hyderabadi99's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A tale of three sisters and bull. - by Hyderabadi99 - 26-11-2021, 02:27 PM