Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Thanks for the clarification. Some rhetorical points....

Ok, understand that Vinod doesn't find his wife sexy. Unless I missed this point earlier, why doesn't Kamna seduce Vinod the way she's doing with the Trident man?? Vinod's an OK looking guy but I guess he doesn't offer the thrill that goes with being slutty to all and sundry, especially someone wealthy and powerful.

Personally, I hope the story doesn't get to an irrevocable state, even though I am hugely enjoying the various seduction scenes.

Thank you for your frequent and long updates....not many like you.

ajaniv-

Perhaps you missed it, because I explained it in single line, but it is there in the first post. Basically she tried her level best to regain the physical intimacy after pregnancy, but he refused to find her to be sexy after the failed intercourse. It is his mental block, though she had become slim and sexy due to constant care over the past year, his mental image of her is still the same fat woman with a loose vagina. Sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is staring right in front of them, it is the same with Vinod. Maybe his tastes changed in the meantime, he had after all fucked his wife countless times, so he had grown tired of her and now wants something new and exciting, like those young, nubile teenagers.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 02:22 PM