Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
When they reached the end of the compartment, he turned to her and leered “You know why I gave you an upgraded seat?”

Kamna shook her head “No sir”

He grinned “Because of you. I like your beauty, your tits, ass and everything about your body, I particularly love to see your red lips around my cock”

Kamna blanched “Sir, please, what are you saying? I am a married woman and have always been faithful to my husband, no man other than my husband has ever laid a finger on me. Please don’t do this sir”

He turned serious “Look, do you know the difference between a sleeper and a second-class AC ticket? It’s more than double the cost and for two of you the extra amount is nearly four thousand rupees. Either agree to my demands or pay the money right now”

Kamna teared as she pleaded “Please sir, I don’t have so much money, if we go to my husband he will take care of it surely”

THe TC shook his head “I don’t have time, the next station is about to arrive, if you don’t have an answer by then, I have no other option than to hand you over to the authorities. If this goes to the court then you can be put in jail”

Kamna wrung her hands, acting like an innocent housewife, “Please sir, have mercy”

The TC softened “See, I don’t want a tender woman like you in jail, it is a hellish place. But I need look after my own job, I need to submit the money to my superiors or I will be suspended”

Seeing her unable to come up with a response, he said “I can see that you don’t have the money, but you always have the other option. I am sure you have sucked your husband’s cock many times, just imagine me as your husband for a short time. Once I cum, I will give you a ticket so that you can enjoy the journey safely. It’s just a blowjob, who knows I may cum just by touching your lips with my cock once”

Kamna stopped her pleading and hesitated, making the man grin widely, after thinking for a while she nodded “Ok sir, but it’s only a b…blow…job. I won't do anything else and you must give me the ticket”

He nodded “Of course, you can trust me, all I need is a blowjob. But let’s not do it here, the first-class bathrooms are much better and cleaner and it is only a short distance from here. Come with me”

They passed several pantry workers and Railway securities who looked at the TC and Kamna puzzlingly, but no one stopped them as the duo reached the first-class coach. Kamna watched the clean and cosy coupes with envy, even as they entered the expansive bathroom, which surprisingly was divided into a separate shower room and toilet. The TC pulled her inside the shower room with an excited grin “Ah finally, ever since I saw you, I wanted to fuck you. Now don’t waste time and kneel down, wait, let me first taste that sweet lips of yours, which will soon be soiled by me”

Kamna gasped in pain as the he roughly pulled her into his arms, his hands roamed all over her lush body, caressing and squeezing the soft flesh. She pleaded “Please sir, I am a dutiful wife, how can you do this to me? Please have pity and let me go”

He leered “A deal is a deal, don’t worry, I will leave you after the blowjob. But I don’t like it if you fool me, you must properly suck me like you suck your husband”

He grabbed her jaw and kissed her forcefully, tasting the red juicy lips, his rough tongue pried the soft flesh open and slurped the sweet nectar. He bit the soft petal like lips and slathered his saliva all over her face, his breath stunk, making her gag, the stench of cheap cigarette was overwhelming, but a kiss was a kiss and inspite of everything Kamna couldn’t help but get wet.

He sighed “Beauties like you must be savoured over a long time, it’s a pity I can only have a quickie for now. Remove your blouse, let me taste the sweet milk, I am hungry after working all day”

Kamna sniffled but opened her blouse giving a treat to his hungry eyes, half way through he couldn’t control himself and pawed at her exposed flesh, nearly tearing the hooks off. Once the last hook was undone, he pushed her against the ledge on the wash basin and opened the flaps of her nursing bra. Seeing the long tender nipples made him go crazy with lust, he pinched one nipple while rolling another. A sharp pain assaulted her at first, but soon it transformed to pure pleasure, he taunted at her reaction “I knew you are a slut underneath, see how quickly you are panting for a man’s touch. Women like you aren’t destined to be with a single man, you quickly grow tired of a single cock”

She gasped “Please don’t say such disgusting words, I am always faithful to my husband. It is only because of you that I am forced to be like this, it’s not too late, please let me go”

He chuckled darkly “I don’t care about your story, the only thing I want is your sexy body. Since you talk too much, it is time for you to get on your knees and suck me like a bitch”

Sniffling, she obeyed, kneeling down on the clean floor she undid his zip, pulling the tab down. At first glance, his uniform looked neat and tidy, but on closer inspection it was easy to see the dirt and stench of the chronically unwashed clothing. Her stomach roiled at the sight of the hairy cock which looked disgustingly dirty, a spoilt stench assaulted her fine nose making her nearly vomit.

He looked ecstatic at her response “Hahaha, I usually wash before sex, somehow seeing you look pure and angelic I decided not to. Don’t wait, let me see you lick and gulp my dirty cock, I haven’t bathed for the past three days, doing continuous shifts”

Kamna regretted not paying the man, she did have the money from her savings, four thousand was a major chunk of it, but it would have saved her from him. It was too late for second thoughts, steeling herself she pulled his cock which became harder due to him debasing her. Closing her eyes tightly she licked the sweat and urine encrusted tip nearly throwing up from the putrid taste. He was beyond the moon, her little red tongue beautifully snaked out to lick him, sending a wave of pleasure inside him. His lust grew as she continued licking him even with a disgusting expression on her beautiful face, he was surprised when slowly she got used to the stench and started sucking him enthusiastically.

He crowed “what a slut! Look at you, sucking my dirty cock like a whore, how does it feel to cheat on your husband?”

She ignored him and made love to the throbbing cock, after a certain point, the dirtiness didn’t matter, only the erect pole and the pleasure it brought her became important. He moaned when his cock disappeared inside her hot, wet mouth, she had cleaned him already, slurping and sucking him enthusiastically. He was hornier than ever before, although he loved corrupting and forcing the prim ladies, they always were uncooperative in the first session. Of course, there were pure sluts who were ready to suck or fuck anything, but they weren’t beautiful like Kamna. It was a double dose of kinky pleasure which made his balls boil with excitement. Her hard sucking and licking overpowered the train’s running sounds, echoing loudly inside the cramped room.

Horny and excited beyond measure, he couldn’t control the burning hot semen about to erupt from his cock, grunting “On, I am gonna cum. Let me look at your sexy face and debase it with my cum”

He pulled his throbbing cock out of her hot mouth and impatiently came all over her stunning face. The first thick spurt splashed on her cheek, smashing under her lustrous eyes, the second landed on her nose, while the third and fourth lost steam and ended on her lips and chin. His balls felt wrung out as he emptied every drop onto her face, covering the flawless features with his thick semen. His cock felt too sensitive after the massive orgasm, even though he came quickly the pleasure was intense. He thrust his dropping cock on her cheek, spreading the viscous cum all over her face and especially on her lips.

Finally, he sighed “That was greater than I expected, you are a good cocksucker. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to enjoy you more, but I will come by later for another round. I can't get enough of you”

Kamna, who was till kneeling complained “But you said you will leave me after this time, I believed in you”

He smirked “I was speaking the truth earlier, but who knew you were such a good slut, it’s your own fault for doing well”

Kamna shook her head and stood, she turned around to wash her face, he saw her lush ass protruding out of the tight saree and couldn’t help but squeeze her ass. She shrieked “Leave me alone”

He laughed “Guess I am not tired anymore, come on let’s have another round right now. I assure you, you will feel good after I fuck you, don’t you want to try out another cock than your husband’s?”

Kamna hurriedly wiped her face and let out a distressed cry “Please, you promised, now let me out”

His laughter grew louder and he pulled her luscious body onto his chest, feeling the divine softness coupled with her heat. Suddenly someone knocked the door “Who is it? Open the door right now”

The TC froze “I am using this bathroom, go to the other end, there should be another one”

The person said “Will you open it or should I call the security officer?”

Kamna shouted “Sir, please help me”

The person knocked harder “Open it right now, this is your last chance”

The TC hurriedly pushed his dripping cock back inside and zipped his pants, hurriedly he opened the door ad peered out “Who is it, do you know who…. Sir!!!”

Through the gap Kamna saw a tall man in his forties wearing a spotless silk kurta and several gold chains and bracelets, all of his fingers had a large ring in it. His face was clear, shaven and had the aura of a very rich man, his sharp eyes pierced the shivering TC like dagger. Taking the chance, she pushed aside the frozen ticket collector and pounced on the man who reflexively caught her in his arms. Kamna clutched him tightly, pressing her sumptuous breasts on his chest while her slender arms encircled his waist, she wailed “Oh sir, thank you, thank you so much for saving me. He tried to force me into evil things and was about to bang me, please protect me sir”

The man nodded gently at her putting his hand around her naked waist and pushed her behind him like an action hero. He glared at the TC “You, I knew you were involved in shady things, but this is too much. I am going to report this to your superiors right now, I won't rest until they take the most severe action on you”

The TC fell on the man’s feet without any hesitation “Ramesh sir, please it is a mistake, it was she who seduced me and brought me here, I am an innocent victim. I was just doing my duty”

Kamna gasped “Sir, he is lying, he was the one who brought me here to check my ticket, he asked for money while threatening me”

The man, Ramesh, stopped the TC from replying “Shut up, in all my years I know who lies and who is innocent. Don’t think I haven’t noticed your activities”

The TC pleaded “Please sir, forgive me, I will never do anything like this ever again”

Ramesh sternly said “Let’s see about that later, but now get lost. I don’t want to see your face”

The TC, who had just been laughing evilly turned into a frightened rabbit who ran away from them as fast as he could. Ramesh turned to a whimpering Kamna, who clutched him so tight “Dear, are you alright? Did the man hurt you?”

She shook her head, her lustrous eyes brimmed with unshed tears, he smiled gently “Come with me, there is no need to stand beside the toilet”

He tried to loosen her grasp, but she held onto him tightly, giving up he led her to the first-class compartment, through the wide corridor dotted with closed doors. He stopped in the middle opening the door to an empty coupe with two beds, on one were a stack of files arranged neatly, the other had crumpled bedsheets and pillow. Ramesh smiled “You are safe here, there is no need to be afraid”

Kamna showed no sign of loosening her grip, she looked at the files, every one of them had a logo that seemed familiar. She then saw an open letter pad with the name Ramesh printed in gold on top and company name that made her gasp. Trident was a famous clothing company whose products were sold all over the country, they had presence in all segments, be it men, women or even children. Interest piqued, she looked closely and was shocked to see the words under Ramesh’s name. It said, ‘CEO and Founder, Trident Group’

Her heart thumped erratically, was the man who intervened a powerful business magnate? He certainly looked the part with a cool demeanour and an intimidating presence, the reaction of the TC too was telling. Ramesh said “Are you sure you are not hurt anywhere, dear? Why don’t you sit down and relax for a while?”

She shook her head “Please sir, don’t leave me, I am scared”

He smiled “I’m not going anywhere, I will just be sitting here doing my paperwork. But if you need to see a doctor, just tell me”

She said “I’m not hurt, sir. Can I sit next to you?”

He nodded “Of course dear”

Ramesh asked “Your clothes are crumpled, why don’t you bring your clothes here and change into something fresh?”

She pleaded “Please sir, I am scared of going outside, can I wear something of yours?”

He laughed “Mine? I just have kurtas”

She said “Then can I have one? Please sir, I don’t want to wear this any longer, it makes me remember the horrid experience”

Ramesh paused for a second before nodding “Fine, whatever you wish”

He opened a very expensive leather suitcase and took out a neatly pressed silk kurta “I don’t think the pants will fit you, wear this while I wait outside”

Kamna grabbed his arm “No sir, please don’t leave me alone. You are my saviour, you don’t have to go out”

He paused “But…”

She bit her juicy lips and said shyly “It’s enough if you can just turn around”

Sighing, he did as she said, while Kamna removed her saree, though both of her hands were occupied, she kept touching him continuously from behind. He assumed it was because of the trauma which made her clutch to him, he looked at the locked door as he heard the rustling of her saree before noticing it fall on the floor. Soon the tight strained blouse fell over the saree, he froze as he felt her bare shoulder press on his back, he felt the smooth warm skin and the soft flesh intimately. What followed was the petticoat, the rustling of the clothes coupled with her frequent touches made him extremely horny. When the nursing bra fell, he felt hot all over, but even that was insignificant when compared to the feeling he had when he saw her black panties fall right in front of him.

Instinctively he stepped away from her hot body which radiated immense heat, scorching his back, she pleaded even as she embraced him from behind, pressing her completely naked body “Please sir, don’t go, I am nervous”

Ramesh felt his cock groan from the massive sensations, the divinely soft breasts gently pressed on his back and the thin kurta fortunately didn’t dampen the feelings. He had been an austere man focussing all his energies towards developing his company, which had transformed from a weak fledgling to a massive conglomerate through his own efforts. He barely had time for family and other personal needs, while he was no saint, he had very little interest in pursuing woman for the sake of pleasure. They threw themselves at him readily, countless female executives, employees, models and actresses tried to get closer during parties, conventions and meetings. While he had had his share of them, he had never been distracted by them.

But Kamna was different, the innocent vulnerability she projected coupled with the wholesome family image was somehow very attractive to him. He patted her hand clutching his waist “Don’t worry dear, I am not going anywhere”

Kamna pressed her face on his back, heating him further with her warm breath “Thank you sir”

She loosened him temporarily to slip on the silk kurta, which readily rustled with the slightest movement. After a while, Ramesh asked “Are you done, dear?”

She didn’t reply, but he could feel her nod, taking a deep breath, he turned around only to gape in shock. Kamna stood coyly with her legs pressed tightly together, her beautiful face was rosy with shyness and she looked at the floor, unable to meet his gaze. Ramesh’s cock throbbed like never before when he saw the buxom woman wearing his thin silk kurta, one that was at least a couple of sizes small. Her large breasts were crushed underneath making the front bulge lewdly, her rock-hard nipples and puffy areolae protruded erotically, easily visible under the creamish fabric. Since she wasn’t wearing any pants, all her fleshy legs were exposed, he gawked like a teenager when he saw the flawless, smooth legs, thighs and even her hips through the high slit on the sides.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 02:15 PM