Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Sriram took his cock in and out, letting her pussy adjust to his massive girth and size. Finally, his entire cock was buried in the hot snatch of Shriya.

"Oh Shriya you're so tight! It's like you're a virgin!"

"I've never had anyone as big as you Sriram, that's why it feels that good. Oh god your cock feels so good! Now fuck me hard lover. Give it to me!"

And Sriram began ramming hard into Shriya, slapping her ass and pulling her boobs as he fucked her like an animal. Shriya was screaming in pleasure, thrusting back her hips for his thrusts and moaning for more. And then we saw why Sriram had a sexual reputation in college. He kept on and on, fucking Shriya relentlessly. After about 10 minutes of fucking, Shriya came violently. But Sriram did not stop, still plunging his cock in and out of her convulsing body. In this way, Shriya had three orgasms, one after the other, with Sriram still going strong and fucking her throughout. Finally, with her third orgasm, Sriram came too, flooding my wife's pussy with his sperm.

They lay on the floor, covered in sweat, and in Shriya's case, with sperm.

"Oh God, I had no idea sex could be so good!"

"You just needed the right cock baby!"

"Hmmm yes, if I had known this, I would have slept with you in college itself!"

"Hmm what's wrong now, we can still do it."

"Oh yes Sriram, you can have me whenever you want, wherever you want. I will always be ready to do it with you!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:59 PM