Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Shriya smiled at that. Sriram came near Shriya and moved his hands slowly over each curve of her body, starting with her fleshy waist. She moaned anew as his hands caressed a new body part. He caressed and slapped her fair ass before his hands moved in between her legs and started to play with her wet and wanting pussy.

"Oh Sriram" Shriya moaned. She reached out and caressed his hard-on over his shorts.

"Varun look at his cock dear. It is sooo much bigger and thicker than yours. I couldn't resist having it baby: I must experience it at least once."

With that, she pulled down his shorts and underwear. And there was his cock, a full ten inches in length and very thick, right in front of my wife's face. This was just how I had imagined it. Sriram was tan and dark all over, and Shriya was fair in every inch of her body. Comparisons of chocolate and butter spring to mind, as Shriya reached out and touched another man's cock for the first time.

"Oh god! Varun it is sooo hard."

She went on her knees in front of him and slowly put out her tongue and licked his hard meat.

"Ooooohhh," was her reaction, as Sriram closed his eyes and enjoyed my hot wife licking his hard cock. Shriya finally started sucking his cock in earnest.

"Oh Varun its so huge, it completely stuffs my mouth," she would say in between taking his cock in her mouth. I knew Shriya absolutely loves blowjobs and so sucking on Sriram's cock must have been a treat for her. She enjoyed it fully, closing her eyes and moving her mouth back and forth on his cock. She couldn't fit all ten inches in her mouth, so she also had her hands on his meat and it looked like she was feeding a dark hose into her mouth.

Shriya's expert sucking soon paid off as Sriram moaned, "I'm gonna cum." Shriya was just able to get his monster out of her mouth as he shot his hot cum all over my sweet wife's face and boobs. Shriya looked every inch a slut as she lay there coated in his cum from her face down to her boobs.

She moaned, "Oh god so much cum." She dipped a finger into the cum on her body and tasted it saying "Mmm you taste good."

"Let me see how you taste Shriya."

With that, Shriya lay down and spread her legs. Sriram started eating her pussy and I was treated to Shriya moaning and thrashing about as he licked her wet cunt. Shriya jerked her hips in reaction to his licking, shoving her pussy up into his face, symbolically asking him for more. Finally she screamed and came, her body convulsing with pleasure for a good two minutes as she came repeatedly under his skillful tongue.

Finally she revived and said, greedily looking at his cock, "Put that thing inside me Shriya. I want to feel it tearing up my pussy."

Shriya positioned herself in doggie on the living room floor. I watched as Sriram grabbed her by her succulent ass, giving it a slap first. Every action of Sriram brought fresh moans from Shriya. She reached behind and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It was finally going to happen! Hints of this were there right from the moment Shriya saw his cock, but finally she was going to be fucked by him! That too in front of me!

Sriram slowly entered her pussy, feeding his massive cock into her tight hole.

"OHHHHHHHHH god Varun, he is going so deep. Your cock never reached so far. Oh god!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:59 PM