Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Sriram slowly turned her around and eased apart her hands. "I've been wanting to see these beauties ever since I first saw you in a low neck salwar at college," he breathed.

Shriya closed her eyes and let him move her hands, exposing her milky breasts.

"Oh Shriya, they are even more sexy than I imagined," said Sriram and slowly put his hands on her breasts.

Shriya moaned as he touched her sensitive boobs. Sriram looked at me and at my hard-on and then started massaging my wife's boobs in front of me.

"How does it feel?" Sriram asked her.

"Oh it feels so good Sriram. Your hands are so rough and strong. Squeeze me more, please. Squeeze harder"

Sriram wasn't done teasing. "Is it better than when your husband touches you?"

Shriya moaned, "Mmm yes."

"Why don't you tell him that?"

Shriya looked at me, with guilt and pleasure mixed on her face.

"Oh Varun, I'm so sorry. But I can't resist this. My entire boobs fit in the palm of his hands. His hands feel so much better on my boobs. Oh god mmmmm."

I stood watching, with an almost surreal feel. Here he was, coolly squeezing her boobs in our living room, and she was letting him! Shriya grabbed his head and pulled them onto her boobs, imploring him to suck her fleshy tits. He started to slowly nibble on her nipples, making Shriya moan even louder. She is very sensitive in her boobs, and any mouth action sends her over the edge. I watched as she moaned her head from side to side, holding his head tight against her boobs as he ravaged her chest.

"Suck me harder Sriram, oh yes come on do it." Sriram gradually grew more ferocious, leaving many bite marks on the tender boobs of my wife.

Sriram feasted on Shriya's boobs for a long time after which he moved down, pulling down her saree and petticoat in one stroke. Shriya was now standing clad only in a sheer panty, which seemed to be soaked in wetness. It was a mark of her aroused state that she removed the panty herself, becoming totally naked for Sriram.

"Do you like what you see Sriram? I know you've wanted to fuck me since college."

"How did you know that?"

"You always looked at me as if you wanted to devour my body."

"Hmm, that's true you were the sexiest bitch in college."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:58 PM