Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Soon I came, unloading my hot cum in her asshole. While I was cumming, Shriya once again came violently and we collapsed on the bed, sweat lining our bodies.

By now I was so horny and definitely liked the horniness that Shriya got from all the sexual subtext with Sriram. So I asked her again about the kissing and she admitted she liked it. She asked me if it didn't make me jealous that Sriram was looking at her when we kissed. I said of course not, it was hot just like the time in the villa. Then came the really horny request.

"If you don't mind, I want to do it again then Varun."

"Do what baby?"

"Kiss in front of Sriram."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"What? Are you sure? What if he gets hard like that Spanish guy darling."

"He's hard all the time anyway Varun."

I got the feeling we had crossed some line here.

"What if he, he brought it out baby?"

"No, no he won't do any such thing Varun."

"But what if he gets carried away darling?"

"No, no he won't. He might stroke it but he wouldn't take it out Varun."

My horniness won out.

"Mmm, alright."

I was curious to see how far Shriya would take this. I badly wanted to see Sriram take out his monster cock and Shriya suck on it. But I wanted things to proceed at their own pace, without me pushing my wife into the arms of another man.

When the next morning rolled around, I could see Shriya was super excited about what we were supposed to do that day. She donned a super sexy transparent saree with a low neck blouse. She was looking as sexy as her namesake in the film industry in that costume. Sriram, as usual came for breakfast and feasted his eyes upon her exposed hip and hint of cleavage through the saree. By now, his becoming hard was common in our household, and so he didn't even try to hide it, and instead sat down with his huge bulge showing.

Even he could see that Shriya was glowing with excitement today and said, "Looks like you had a great time last night huh?" with a grin.

Shriya just blushed.

Sriram went on, "Did you try the back entrance again?"

Shriya just nodded in shyness.

"How was it?"

"It was really great Sriram," gushed Shriya.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:58 PM