Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I thought Sriram was playing it exactly right - Shriya is very argumentative, and she loves to prove people wrong.

"Oh come on! Why would I make that up!"

"Then prove it! Just kiss Varun!"

Shriya strode over to me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Sriram sneered, "Are you his sister or his wife?"

Shriya then grabbed me and we started kissing in earnest. Shriya really wanted to prove her point so she kissed me even more passionately than usual, hugging me tightly to her hot body and running her hands through my hair. I ran my hands all over her body and squeezed her waist as we kissed.

Shriya let out a small moan as I squeezed her and we started to French kiss, our tongues playing together. I could make out that Shriya was really aroused and turned on, because she doesn't French kiss unless she is extra horny.

We finally broke apart and looked at Sriram, who was sitting on the sofa with his legs wide and his hard huge cock poking through the shorts. Shriya's boobs were heaving from passion and she asked Sriram, "Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah that was quite a performance! Did kissing in front of me give you a thrill?"

"Yeah a little but not as much as that time."

"Well feel free to do it anytime! Don't mind me!" said Sriram and then wandered off. We both knew he would be going to the bathroom to jerk off his huge meat, thinking of us kissing and my hands all over Shriya.

As soon as Sriram had left, Shriya dragged me to the bedroom and she practically dropped her clothes and jumped on me in her horniness. Soon she was moaning heavily as I was fucking her tight pussy while slapping her butt.

"Did you really enjoy us kissing in front of Sriram darling?"

"Umm oh god yea, it was so hot with someone watching."

"He's probably jacking off now thinking about your body baby."

"Oh Varun do you really think so?"

"Yeah, of course, who wouldn't get hard watching you kiss darling."

"Oh god that's so hot I'm coming, AAAAH."

Pleasure rippled through her body as Shriya came heavily. She lay in a stupor for a while, with the drowsiness of orgasm washing over her. Then she realized that I hadn't come.

She caressed my cock lovingly and said, "I know what will make you cum baby. Do me in my other hole darling, I know you love it."

She once again got into the doggie pose but put her head in the pillow and lifted her ass up for me to fuck. I jumped at the opportunity and was soon ramming her ass hard.

Shriya was moaning hard again, "Oh yesss Varun that's it I'm going to cum again, harder baby harder."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:57 PM