Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Hmm now it's getting interesting."

"Our room was on the first floor so that we had a sort of attached balcony which opened out into the park. We made our way to the balcony and we were kissing passionately. It was deserted at that time of the day and we, we, "

"Started doing it."

Shriya blushed a lot and then continued.

"Yes. It was very romantic and both of us were in a naughty mood. We had taken off our clothes and were doing it when we heard a noise."

"Oh my god what was it?"

"There was a Spanish guy standing there looking at us doing it. We were both shocked for a second and I didn't know whether to run and hide, or continue. But the guy just smiled and Varun started doing it again."

"Oh my god, with the guy watching?"

"Ya! I closed my eyes and let Varun do it. When I opened them again, the Spanish guy was still there, and he was. "

"Jerking off?"

"Yes, Varun made me get down in the doggie position and we did it again, all with the guy watching us. I know it was wrong, but it was so hot! Gives me the shivers to think of it even today."

"But what happened then?"

"The guy finished, and smiled at us and left. After that we didn't see him again in the villa."

By the time Shriya finished saying this, both Sriram and I had raging hard-ons and you could see the erect nipples of Shriya through her saree and blouse. It was incredibly sexy, her sharing this private incident with her college friend who was hearing it with a hard-on!

'Wow that was pretty wild! And you liked the incident a lot?"

"At that point I didn't know how to react so I went along with what Varun did. But yea, it was so hot you know. Doing it in front of the guy. Felt very wild and naughty."

"Only one problem."

"What is it?"

"I don't believe a word of it! I'm your friend and you haven't even kissed Varun in front of me. You expect me to believe you did it in front of another guy!"

"Hey it really did happen! It was all in the heat of that moment."

"Yeah right!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:57 PM