Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Shriya colored deeply.

"Ei you cheap fellow. I will tell you something in return, is what I meant."

I was watching this exchange, getting more and more hard. It was like I did not even exist for the two of them. Both of them had become so comfortable talking about sex! I could hardly believe it was the same Shriya, who ten days back would be reluctant to talk about sex with me, and would call a "cock" a "thing."

"Hmm. Alright, then tell me about the sexiest experience that you have had?"

"Oh that's too private I can't tell you that!"

"I'm not asking for details, just the broad picture you know."

"I know about you, you will say like this, and then you will keep asking more and more questions and make me tell everything."

"Ha ha not at all. You can stop at any point alright?"

"Hmm alright."

Then Shriya looked at me, straight in the eyes. I knew which experience she was going to talk about. But I was worried where that would take us, right up the alley to her naked with Sriram? At the same time, I was battling a desire to see him naked and watch Shriya suck on his huge cock. Stuck with this confusion, I didn't say anything to Shriya, which she took as a sign to tell the story.

"Alright. This was on our honeymoon. We had gone to vacation in Hawaii. And you know how those places are, everyone walking around in swimsuits. I was slightly taken aback when I had initially arrived. But later, I adjusted to it and started enjoying it as well."

"You mean you wore swimsuits?"

"Yes of course."

"What kind? Two piece?"

"Yes," said Shriya blushing.

Sriram adjusted his seat, bringing his cock even more into prominence and drawing Shriya's eyes to it. We all knew that he was imagining Shriya in a bikini, her heavy milky boobs and ass swinging, barely concealed by the thin fabric of the material.

"So what incident occured? If you're just going to say there was a nude beach, I won't agree. Everyonedoes that."

"Well yes, there was a nude beach. But this incident took place in the guest villas, near the beach."

"In the villas? That's not so exciting!"

"Listen to the full story and then say that."

"So what happened?"

"Don't be in a hurry! Well Varun and I were staying there for our honeymoon. We had a great time there, the sun and the climate were just great. One day, after our trip outside we had come back to the room. Varun here was in a playful mood and we started kissing."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:56 PM