Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
What man can resist such an invitation? I slowly eased my cock into her asshole, putting it in little by little. I saw her grabbing the sheets as I tried to put more and more of my cock into her ass. She let out a little scream as my cock head fully entered her hole. I could see she was in pain from the look on her face. I took my cock out and then slowly put it back in, letting her asshole get adjusted to my size. Doing this several times, we got to the stage where Shriya didnt wince as my cock head entered her.

"Now for the real fucking I thought" and slapped her ass hard. She let out a yelp and before she could react more, I slammed my cock into her fully. I couldn't tell if she was moaning or screaming in pain as I began to fuck her ass hard, while slapping her fair ass cheeks.

After a while she began to respond, thrusting back and moaning, "Oh yes it feels so tight in there Varun, fuck me fuck me hard."

I reached in front and grabbed her tits as I fucked her ass. She put one hand in her pussy and was teasing her clit as I fucked harder. When I shot my hot cum into her ass, she moaned the loudest and shuddered, orgasming.

"Oh Varun that was wonderful. My body feels so sore, but so good. I'm sorry I didn't try this before. You can have my ass as often as you want from now on!"

She kissed me and drifted off to sleep. As I drifted to sleep I thought, maybe Sriram coming was not all bad.

The next day Shriya was a little stiff in the back and this really showed while walking.

Sriram noticed right away and said, "You tried it huh?" with a wide grin.

Shriya blushed deeply in response.

Sriram didn't let go and asked, "So how was it?"

Shriya blushed even more and murmured "It was good."

Sriram teased her saying, "What was that? I didn't hear you?"

Shriya snapped back, "Alright, alright it was great okay. Now gloat all you want."

"Ha ha ha,with a sly look in his eyes, he said, " you owe me one."

"Yes, yes I do, I will return the favor someday" Shriya said gaily.

"And how do you plan on returning the favor?"

"I don't know, why don't you say that yourself?"

Sriram glanced down at his erect cock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:56 PM