Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Sriram said, "No no that's all exaggeration. I admit I had many girlfriends, but I wasn't a playboy."

"Yeah I guess that might be true. But every popular girl was your girlfriend at one point or the other!"

Sriram nodded rather proudly.

"So which girl did you like best?"

"No fair! They were all good in different ways."

"What do you mean?"

"Some were nice to talk to, some were nice to go to movies with, and some were." And Sriram smiled naughtily.

"Oh my god! You did it in college itself?" Shriya asked, as if outraged.

"But none of the girls got pregnant!" Shriya exclaimed.

"Of course, I wasn't a fool. We used protection. And. "

"And what?"

"Sometimes we did it such that we didn't need a condom."

"What do you mean?"

"Well we didn't always use the front entrance."

At this Shriya blushed deeply. Despite many pleadings on my part, she had never accepted anal sex before.

"How did the girls let you? It would be painful!" At this her eyes went down to his huge erect cock.

"Not at all. If you use proper lubrication, it will be very pleasurable."

He smiled seeing Shriya look at his cock.

"Really?"

"Yes, in fact some of the girls liked it better than the normal version!"

"Oh my god I don't believe it."

"Try it, you will say the same too!"

Shriya blushed when he said this and glanced again at his erect cock.

And we continued watching the film, with Shriya in the middle, hard cocks on either side of her. I was getting amazed by the surreal nature of it all. My wife was discussing anal sex with a guy who was sitting beside her with a huge hard-on! The whole day I went about with a hard cock and it was the same with Sriram. I was a little happy thinking that though we were both horny for Shriya, I would get to fuck her that night and run my hands all over that milky body and Sriram would have to pleasure himself in his room!

That night I was expecting Shriya to bring up anal sex and I wasn't disappointed. She shyly suggested that we triy it and lubricated my cock with her own hands and gave it a kiss when she was done. Then she asked me to lubricate her asshole too. I was touching her there after a long while and I could sense her tense as my finger found its way to her asshole. She grabbed the pillows tightly as I eased my finger in, applying the cream all over the area. I was half expecting her to say no, lets drop it, from the grim look on her face as I applied the cream. But she plonked down on the bed and raised up her ass to me saying, "Take my ass Varun. Fuck me there."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:56 PM