Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Sriram asked me then, "Are you sure? I can see this is a bit awkward. If you want to do it yourself its fine, I'll tell you how to do it."

I went to the other side of the bed and unhooked Shriya's blouse in front of another guy. I opened the blouse at the back but didn't take it off her body, leaving them attached to her shoulders. Her creamy white back was fully exposed with a sexy lacy bra. I ran my hands over her smooth back. I controlled an urge to lick her back, it was looking so good. Sriram asked me to unhook the bra too. I did that and finally Shriya's bare back was now exposed to Sriram. The guy must have been in heaven.

He instructed me how to massage her and I started pressing. After a while, Shriya said, "Varun you're learning fast, but could you let Sriram do it today? I need to do some work in the attic tomorrow and this back pain will get in the way. You could help me tomorrow darling."

My wife herself was asking for another guy to touch her back!

I moved back to the other side of the bed and Sriram started massaging her again. She starting saying 'mmmm' again as he pressed her back and arched her back in pleasure as he pressed her waist. As he was massaging I am sure the entire length of her arm felt his hard cock. Finally it was over and Shriya thanked him warmly for helping and lay on the bed as Sriram left for his room.

As soon as Sriram had left, Shriya shrugged off her bra and blouse and grabbed me and pressed my head to her swollen boobs. She moaned loudly as I sucked her tits.

"Ohh yes suck them Varun suck harder."

"How did you like the massage Shriya?"

"It was very good Varun. Sriram has very strong hands. Did you see how he squeezed me!"

"Yeah, I did baby. But was disappointed that you asked him to do it instead of me."

"Oh Varun! I'm so sorry baby. But I needed relief badly. Tomorrow you can do it all by yourself."

"No Shriya, I was just teasing! He knows his stuff, and he should do it till you get the relief. You liked his handling better right?"

"Ya baby, you have the technique but he was just more forceful and strong."

By this point I had no idea if we were still talking about the massage or whether it was about future fucking by Sriram!

"Didn't you feel shy showing your back to him baby?"

"A little baby, but since it was you who unhooked me, I didn't feel too shy. I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't been there Varun."

"I know baby. It's good that you are getting more comfortable with him."

"Ya Varun. You wouldn't mind if he massaged me tomorrow also?"

"Of course not Shriya. Whatever makes you feel good."

"Thanks Varun, you're the best!"

By this time we had started fucking and I found her pussy wet and wanting. It was really surprising how horny she was becoming. She hadn't been like this since the start of our marriage! Then we used to fuck every day, but overtime we only fucked once or twice a week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:55 PM