Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The next day being a Monday, I had to get up and rush to work. But my mind was tormented with the sexy dance that I had seen, especially the part where Shriya locked her legs around his waist. I had a very distracted day and returned home early, not knowing what that evening would bring to our sexy drama.

At home, everything appeared to be normal. Shriya was in a saree - nothing fancy, just a normal cotton one, with a tight blouse. She seemed to have lost that horniness that I had seen the previous day and was quietly going about doing her work. She smiled and welcomed me home and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Sriram, without an erection for a change, was sitting in the hall watching TV. I was very relieved and happy that things were so normal. I went to our room, changed, and came back to the hall.

We were chatting normally about various things when it suddenly started to rain. Shriya rushed out to get the clothes off the line, and we went to help her. It was a violent down pour, and by the time we had come back inside, all three of us were drenched. Shriya immediately got us three towels and asked us to take our wet clothes off. When Sriram and I looked at each other in embarrassment, Shriya exclaimed, "Oh for God's sake, we're all adults here. Let me start." and took off her pallu.

This was the first time she had done that in front of another male. Due to the rain, all her clothes were sticking to her body and every shapely curve could be seen clearly. We could make out the shape of her bra inside the wet and clinging blouse. Her boobs looked inviting, asking us to strip her naked and suck on those mangoes. She started pulling out her saree, and looked sternly at both of us.

Sheepishly, we started stripping also. Sriram exposed his rippling muscles and his hairy chest as we stripped to our boxers. It was very clear that he was having a huge hard-on. It was difficult not to have, considering the beads of water on my wife's sexy waist and on her back. She looked like a sleazy item girl as she stripped away her saree and stood in her blouse and petticoat.

Sriram was getting embarrassed due to his hard-on, and was trying desperately to hide it. While this was going on, Shriya was drying me.

Once she finished with me, she went to him and said, "Sriram, it's okay we're all adults here. I know you are, shall we say, excited. Both Varun and I don't mind - do we Varun?"

"Of course not," I said, backing up my wife.

"So you don't need to try and cover up. We're all wet here and that's just one more problem. So relax."

Sriram could hardly believe his ears. He slowly took his hands away and moved his legs apart so that his cock was clearly visible. I could see Shriya breathing hard as she looked at his massive erection. But she controlled herself, and started wiping his chest. But her eyes would often return to his cock and mine, as if she was comparing the two in her mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:54 PM