Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
pussy was soaking wet and pulled in my cock almost hungrily.

Shriya locked her legs around and pulled me into her with each thrust. She was also thrusting her hips so that my cock reached the deepest points within her. She was moaning heavily with each thrust.

"Aah aah aaah harder Varun, aah."

I was mad with lust after seeing the sexy dance and told her, "Shriya your dance with Sriram was soo sexy. I enjoyed it a lot."

"Aaah oh Yeah, Yes, he knows how to handle a woman! Aaah ya."

"He also got aroused by the dance Shriya."

"Aaah aah Varun fuck me faster. Ungh -- yes, he was so hard while we were dancing."

"Did you feel it baby?"

"AAah, aaah how could I not Varun? You saw the steps."

"How did it feel darling?"

"AAh aah aah It felt good Varun. I haven't danced sexy like that, aaah, in a while, ohh yeah, with the guy, so hard."

Now this was too much to hear my wife, my darling, say that she found sexy dancing with Sriram fun. I grunted and started fucking her harder and faster, like an animal.

She rolled her eyes with pleasure and gave out a small scream as she orgasmed "Ohhh Yeahhhhhhh OH MY GOD". I felt her supple body convulsing all around me as pleasure rippled through her, and I came as well, emptying my spunk into her wet and wanting pussy. We rolled, and she came up on top of me. I reached out and caressed her creamy ass. We drifted off into sleep like this, with her head on my chest, and my cock still inside her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:54 PM