Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Now she also smiled and said, "Thanks dear. Hmm yes I know you love skirts, that's why I picked this one."

She put her hand over my cock, "Oh you're so hard. Mmmm."

Then she came to her senses and said, "Let me go make dinner darling. Dress and come."

I put on tee shirt and shorts, and made my way to the hall. Sriram was apparently still bathing, so I started watching TV. He came down a little while later. After the towel-cock incident, he had made sure to dry himself up properly before coming into the room. He sat down with me, and we started chatting. His eyes literally popped out of their socket when Shriya came to serve us snacks. His eyes went from her toes to her milky thighs. Then they rested on her boobs, which were showing a little cleavage out of the tank top. We were sitting on opposite sofas. When Shriya bent to serve me, I could see him looking at her hot ass through the flimsy skirt. I had a mental image of Sriram bending Shriya over a table and fucking her. My already hard cock gave a jolt. Shriya smiled at my cock and seductively licked her lips, then winked at me and went to serve him. He was also hard, with his legs apart, and his huge bulge clearly showing. When she bent to serve him, she blocked my view, but I was sure that he would be looking at her cleavage. Shriya said, "Enjoy" and left for the kitchen. We both watched her sexily walk away.

I was getting jealous and hot watching all this. This bastard had now seen Shriya's cleavage, back, and her sexy legs too. Will this end with him seeing her fully? If only he didn't have a huge cock and a muscular body. My jealousy overpowered my heat, and I resolved to do something about this.

We had dinner, with Sriram taking every opportunity to ogle at Shriya. Shriya was aware of both his looks and his bulge, but seemed to take it in stride. I wanted the day to end as quickly as possible, and get my loving wife away from the eyes of Sriram. However, it was not meant to be. Since Shriya was in a playful mood, after dinner, she suggested we dance to some music. Previously, before Sriram, we would dance outrageously, and end up having sex in the living room itself.

Today, I wasn't in that much of a mood to dance, and so just complied for a little bit. After I was done, Sriram asked if he could dance with Shriya. There was no way to refuse without being impolite, so I conceded and Shriya accepted his offer. I was very anxious: my sexy wife in this skimpy costume dancing with this guy! But the dance was very decent, and they kept their distance as they danced the Waltz in our living room.

After some time, Sriram suggested that they speed it up a bit. Shriya agreed and went to put on some salsa. Salsa is Latin American dance, and it is inherently very sexy. Shriya was soon spinning across the room, and we were treated to her black panties as her skirt twirled. Her creamy thighs were a sight to see and they invited you to put your hands over them and feel her sexy skin. I could see slight breathlessness and a hint of blush I her as she danced.

Soon Sriram started doing moves which involved him putting his hands on her thighs and holding her from time to time. I was sure he was in heaven, enjoying the well toned legs of my wife, right in front of me. His other move involved a twirl and pulling Shriya to him, so that her soft firm boobs were crushed against his hairy chest. There were also moves where the sequence would end with him pushing against her: I am sure she felt his engorged cock on her pussy and ass.

Shriya's cheeks grew more and more flushed as she danced. There was a sequence where each person quickly runs their hands over the other person's body. When he did it, he made sure his hands touched her swollen boobs and lightly over her pussy. In her turn, her hands ran right over his cock, so it looked like she was caressing the length of it. When the music reached its crescendo, they ended with him picking up Shriya, and she wrapping his legs around his waist: in effect driving her pussy against his hardness.

By then, I was hot and hard. I clapped hard as they finished and Shriya climbed off his hardness, very flushed. Her nipples were both hard and pointing out from the tank top. She ran to me and hugged me, and I felt how hot she was.

We immediately said goodnight and retired to bed. As soon as we were inside the bedroom, Shriya pulled me onto her, kissing me hard and rubbing herself on me. We lost no time in getting naked and Shriya pulled my cock to her. Her

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:53 PM