Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I was torn inside between the rampant sexiness of it all, and the jealousy that was rising because this Sriram had seen my wife the way only I had seen until now. He obviously lusted after her, but it seemed she was okay with that. The confusion overpowered me and I felt the need for some violence. I grabbed Shriya by the hair and forced her into the doggie position on the bed. She moaned freely as I pounded her wet and sopping pussy hard. For the first time in many months, she orgasmed before me, letting out a violent moan as her body convulsed around my hard cock. It was too much for me, and I came as well, flooding her love tunnel with my man juice.

Afterwards, when we woke up, it was like we were waking up after our first night. Shriya's hair was dishevelled and her body had marks at the places where I had grabbed her creamy flesh. But she had this satisfied glow and beamed down upon me, her heavy breasts rising and falling with her breath.

She kissed me and whispered, "That was so good Varun. What got into you? I loved being roughly handled like that. Do you know what a woman really enjoys? Being dominated by the man she loves. That was so good Varun. Do that to me often you idiot."

With that, she climbed off the bed and headed towards the shower. I watched as her sexy hips swung as she walked to the bathroom. If she only knew that the image driving that violence was of Sriram fucking her brutally, his dark tanned muscular body in contrast with the fair fleshy curvy treasures of Shriya, she might not be so happy, or I wonder, would she.

Shriya was in a very horny and playful mood after our violent love making. After her bath, she did something that she knew throws me over the edge - she wore a skirt. When I stepped out after my own bath, I was treated to the image of Shriya standing there demurely, with a tight tank top and a short skirt which came up to the middle of her sexy thighs. Because Shriya usually wears sarees all the time, her legs are never shown. I've argued with her about it a lot since she has the sexiest legs: long and well toned. Shriya's whole body is well toned and flexible. Her legs especially so. Any man looking at her legs will want to run his hands over the smooth skin, spank her ass, and fuck the hell out of her. She knew this very well.

She came to me and innocently asked me, "Am I looking good?"

I pulled her in and kissed her for an answer. She broke apart and stepped back, "Ah Ah Ah, not until tonight mister."

Her eyes went to the bulge in my towel and she said, "Keep that hard for me until night and then take me my dear lover."

Though I approved of the sexy dress, I thought she had forgotten that we had a house guest.

"What about Sriram?"

Her face clouded over instantly, showing that she had not thought of it at all. My heart melted as she looked crestfallen.

I took her in my arms and said, "Hey it is okay. People here dress like this all the time, even worse, so Sriram will have gotten used to it."

She looked up and said, "Are you sure? You don't mind him looking at my legs?"

I smiled, "of course I mind, but I know you picked out this dress with a lot of desire, I don't want to disappoint you darling."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 01:53 PM