Chat leads to Sins
After 10-15 minutes of such gossip, Guddi got up and made tea for all.

For a few more minutes, the sexual banter continued. 

Then he motioned the hotties to move to the bathroom.  He wanted to do it there with them.

They were not complaining either.

Three nudies went into the plush bathroom, which resembled that of a high end room of a five star hotel. 

It was a biggish bathroom with large mirrors placed towards the wash basin area having toiletaries etc.  The commode was placed at the other end.  The large bathtub was placed in one corner with curtains shielding it from the the remaining bathroom.  It had a shower placed and also a hand held shower.  Hair conditioners, Shampoos and soaps were placed and the coner near shower.  At the end opposite to the shower, big white towels were tidily kept. 

Without much further ado Vicky moved to the bathtub and pulled the hotties inside. All were giggling like kids.  Didi sealed the drainage duct of the tub and started the water.  She was mixing both hot & cold.  As she was bent down playing with the taps etc Vicky placed himself behind her and positioned his cock on the asshole entry.  As she felt it on her asshole she let out an “ouch”.  Guddi had in the meanwhile started the shower and adjusted it in a manner that the water fell directly on her ass region. Vicky rubbed a bit of soap on his tool and also on her ass.  This was the lubrication he was looking for.

Didi was not complaining, in fact she was happy that she had an ass which could keep hrt young cousin desire it.  She was laughing and Vicky started the strokes.  Guddi who was stuck to the wall on Didi’s right hand side moved to her front thereby bringing her pussy level with her face.  Didi loved the sight in front of her of having a shaved pussy lips waiting for her facial lips, the fact it was of her daughter made it more desireable.  Her anal lips were being serviced separately.

Guddi was right under shower but devoid of any waterfall.  The water was landing on very fair ass globes and droplets spread in all directions.  Didi held Guddi’s hips for support and started licking her thighs.  If Guddi’s licking of Didi had floored the elderly one, now it was turn of the elderly one to show her skills.  The shower droplets were putting a sheen over Guddi’s frontal nudity.  Her eyes were half closed.  This was so much better than whatever she had earlier.  Didi licked her inner thigh with some expertise so as to make Guddi twinge.  She was paying special attention from mid-thigh to crotch area with supple thigh near crotch coming in for some treat.  She just loved the healthy young luscious babe in front of her.  Lick by Lick she was making Guddi squirm.  Her licks were forceful just like strokes in her asshole and the tongue was exerting some pressure on her pussy. 

Guddi was getting weak by the second and rested her back on the wall with her legs becoming jittery.  She was holding Didi’s head and at times pressed it into her crotch.  What a role reversal, Vicky thought, from some time back when Guddi was licking Didi’s crotch in the room and Didi pressed Guddi’s head to her crotch. What goes around comes back.

The tongue did part her pussy lips and the inner sanctum was getting a special service.

It all continued for well over 10 minutes when Guddi felt the advent of the waterfall deep inside and her legs had become all the more jittery and she was shaking with pleasure.  It was like a thousand needles inside her were hitting her inner love nest.  With a loud moan she came and pressed face of Didi on her crotch with one hand and with one hand held the shower. 

Didi continued the licking of her love juices and then picked up the hand held shower pipe to focus the aim of stream to Guddi’s pussy.  Cold water streams to a freshly leaked pussy did wonders to Guddi who was enjoying the master class by an expert.  She felt indebted to Didi for giving her such pleasure and to Vicky maamu for seducing both.  She got down on her knees only to meet the elderly face and the hotties got involved in another round of French kiss.  Guddi also inserted a finger in Didi’s pussy, and rubbed it for a couple of minutes.  She also let out a loud moan to announce arrival of love juice flood.

Vicky in the meanwhile continued the anal screw.  He held the wall for support with one hand and the other hand mauled the elderly set of mammaries.  With 5-7 minutes worth of more anal fuck, Vicky also let out the stream of semen on Didi’s royal ass globes and Guddi got up to rub it all over her back, thighs, ass globes, boobs.

They continued the lovemaking in the bathroom for a few more rounds and at the end all three lovers rubbed soap on each other with some delight.  Not detailing out to avoid repetition.

They then once more fucked in the room using the study table and finally slept sometime around 2.30am.

Vicky got up at 10am and so did Didi and Guddi.

“Goodmorning my randis” said Vicky

“Good morning maalik” replied Guddi and Didi in unison.

V – Chalo got to go

D – tu office jaayega (you will go to office)

V – no going home

D – yahin ruk ja (stay here)

V – ek aur ki leni hai (have to fuck one more)

G – Maamu u r a stud

V – thanks jaanu

D – Vicky Guddi ke is Rakesh Chacha ka kya Karen.

V – aap kuchh dino ki chhuti le lo, kahin chale jaao (take leave for a few days and go somewhere). By the time you will come, he will be history.

D – kya karega (what will you do)

V – trust me didi darling.

So finally by 12 noon our Vicky left leaving behind mother daughter duo content.

Rakesh was working in Central Delhi and lived in South Delhi. Vicky knew someone very high up in that department and got him transferred to the Narela office of that ministry. They had a small team in Narela and Rakesh was sent there. He was aghast, but couldn’t do anything. Didi left him and now even chance of seeing her during office vanished. And add to it daily up down from extreme south Delhi to Narela to North of it.

By around 1pm Vicky reaches his home and remembers a certain Mona Bhabhi.

V – hi Bhabhi

M – hi Vicky..only now u got time to call me

V –sorry Bhabhi jaaaaaaan

M – pardoned

V – Bhabhi

M – haan Vicky

V – video chat pe aao (come on VC)

M – kyon

V – dekhna hai (want to see )

M – what

V – you know

M – wait

M- chalo aao (come then)

We were looking at each other on our screens with our earplugs to talk

V – Bhabhi jaan looking mast

M – thank u

V – jaan doodh peena hai (want to have milk)

M – hmmmm

V – pee loon Bhabhi  (may I drink it)

M – hmmmmm

V – ye pallu toh hatao saari ka (remove the pallu)

Mona complies and brings to view two exquisite creations cased in a equally beautiful sexy blouse showing ample cleavage.

V – muuuahhh sslllrrrpp ssllllrrrppp Bhabhi think it is me who is sucking ur boob

M – chhi Vicky

V – Bhabhi agar sketch banwaana hai toh expose toh karna padega (you will have to expose during sketch)

M – but but….

V – Bhabhi dekhne do na, perfect hain (let me see, they are perfect)

Mona smiles.

V - aaj sketch banaayen (should we draw sketch today)

M – hmmmmm….aaj nahin kal. (not today but tomorrow). Tomorrow is Saturday, kids are going for a picnic.

V – hmmmmm my sexy Bhabhi has planned everything

M – smiles

V – Bhabhi remove top two buttons

We both look at each other via webcams and time stops for some duration.

Then as if a movie starts replaying after pause, she starts removing top two buttons of the blouse one by one, increasing the cleavage link by almost a couple of inches

V – Bhabhi, one more button

Mona complies

V – Bhabhi lick ur finger

Mona complies

V – now rub it on your cleavage

Mona complies and moans

M – aaaah Vicky

V – do it again Bhabhi

Mona complies again

And

Mona moans again

M – aah Vicky

V – Bhabhi one more

Mona complies

Mona moans

Vicky loves.

Now Mona was sitting in front of webcam with her entire blouse open from front and showcasing her sexy cleavage, partial heavenly boobs and lacy net bra.

V – Aah Bhabhi, tu bomb hai bomb (you are a bomb)

Mona smiles and then comes out of her trance when she sees call from her hubby on her mobile and as if she took over a new roll, she ends the chat in one second.

Vicky was tired and slept and got up only in evening by 6.30pm or so. He saw a flurry of missed calls from others including Shefali Didi, Guddi, Anju, Didi and Mona.

Vicky called all one by one and had a joint call with Shefali Didi & Guddi and then Anju + her mom separately.

And then he called Mona – the target he had zeroed in now.

V – haan Bhabhi kaise yaad kiya (yes Bhabhi you called)

M – arrey bus waise hee (just like that)

V – Bhabhi I am coming tomorrow

M – hmmmm

V – I want you………topless

M – whaat ??

V – sketch nahin banwana (u don’t want to be sketched)

M  - hmmmmm

V – VC pe aa sakti ho (can you come on VC)

M – no kids around

V  - hmmmm ok bye. Tomorrow it is

M – hmmmmm

Vicky then called Anju & Didi again.

V – hi jaan

A – hi maamu

D – kya haal Vicky (how are you)

V – Didi Shefali Didi ki dilwaao na (help me to get Shefali Didi)

D – mere se man bhar gaya (you tired of me)

V – kya Didi, variety is spice of life

A – haan zaroor, for same variety you had Guddi.

D – ab uski ma (now her mom?)

V – pahele Anju ki lee phir aapki. (first fucked Anju then you) now have fucked Guddi now turn of Shefali Didi

A – kya logic hai maamu

V – yaar Shefali didi ke kya mumme aur gaand hain (what ass and boobs Shefali has)

D – naap liye (you measured)

V – abhi nazron se naape hain (have measured them with eyes)

A – haan maamu (Oh yes)

V – darling didi I have a dream to see you and Shefali Didi sucking off each other and Anju & Guddi doing with each other

D – mmmmmmmm

V – Didi raat ko akela hoon, aap dono aa jaao ya koi bhi ek (I am alone at night, you two come or atleast anyone)

D – no chance, inki taraf ke rishtedaar aa rahe hain (hubby’s relatives coming)

V – oh … chalo theek hai (its ok)

Call ends

He then calls Shefali Didi and Guddi again.

SD – haan meri jaan (yes my love)

V – Didi tu mast hai (u r great)

SD – Vicky loved it

V – thank you thank you

G – Maamu jaanu don’t forget me.

V – no chance. Am alone tonight, aa jaao (come)

G – no maamu jaanu, have to go to meet Naani and Naanu (parents of Shefali Didi)

V – matlab aaj haath se hee kaam chalaana padega (means I will have to use hand only today)

Both the sides on the call laugh aloud.

SD – Tu rakesh ka kya karega (what will you do with Rakesh)

V – trust me jaan

SD –hmmmmm

He was to ask something from them but then SD tells him that doorbell rang. They end the call.

Vicky takes his dinner, calls his parents, some friends and then sleeps like a log.

Next morning he wakes up and after completing the daily morning routine he was just passing his time when he got a call from Mona.

V – morning Bhabhi

M – morning Vicky kaise ho (how r u)

V – fine u tell

M – am fine. Kids will be gone in another hour or so

V – hmmmmm phir (then)

M – just like it

V – hmmmmm

M – hmmmmm

V – Bhabhi it will be a long day…………..and night
M - hmmmmmm

In about half an hour, I am on my way to meet my Mona darling Bhabhi. I have my tools for sketching, photography, even condoms. I reach her place and give her a call.

V – Bhabhi all clear?

M – hmmmmmm

V – 2 minutes

M – ok.

In next two minutes, Vicky is in her house and hugging Mona.

He has her in his embrace.

V – love you Bhabhi

M – why so

V – you are brave to do such a thing

M – thank you and now leave me. Bhabhi hoon tumhari (I am your Bhabhi)

V – Bhabhi jaaan ho

V – Bhabhi chalo kuch kha pee lo then sketch karun

Then it hit her like a truck that she will have to be topless in front of her.

M – Vickky wo wo…..

V – hmmmmm no issues take ur time

Vicky sits in a corner and keeps his camera and other tools on table. About half an hour passes.

V – Bhabhi let us start with some photos first.

M – Kya pahenu (what should I wear)

V – something hot

M – I know you would say so (smiles)

V – mera kya hai burqa pahen ho (wear a burqa for all I care)

She went in and came out wearing a single piece dress coming upto her knees and was backless. Was nicely cut to showcase her assets and she flaunted them big time. Suddenly Vicky turned professional.

As the clicking started and Mona Bhabhi checked her pics, she became a lot more casual which was required for the shoot. About 20 minutes and 160-70 clicks later, both Vicky and Mona sat down on sofa admiring the pics.

M – lovely pics Vicky

V – aap itni haseen ho toh pic toh hongi (pics are good since u r beautiful)

M – baatein banwa lo

Vicky leans into her and kisses her on cheeks

V – main sirf baatein nahin karta (I am not all talk)

As she gets up to go somewhere, Vicky pulls her long mane.

V – mat jaao (don’t go)

He pulls her back still holding her hair

M – ouch and she falls in his lap with her bare back right in front of his lips

Muuaahhh muuahhhh slllrrrppp sllrrpppp

She feels wet attack on her back

M  - aaah Vicky….mat kar…mat….kar

She moaned and cooed.

V – my sexy Bhabhi (and gives one more round of licks on back)

M – mmmmm

V – let us do ur sketch Bhabhi, it will take time

She was getting in mood and Vicky walked away – she thought he was a fool

But next moment it hit her what she had to do now.

She went to the room, saw the stool on which she had to sit and Vicky was sitting in front about 5-6 feet away with his entire toolkit spread on an adjacent table.

She sat down on the stool, still unsure of being topless. Knew the moment she did so, she would end up with him in bed. A lot has happened on telecon, video chats for them to turn back.

V – Bhabhi you want this sketch

M – mmmm

V – then get ready

M – but Vicky….wo …..

V – Bhabhi if you want a topless sketch, kapde kholne padenge (will have to shed clothes) if no then main chalta hoon (I will leave)

M – no Vicky

V – hmmmm take your time.

She went to have a glass of water, took a deep breath and then it happened.

The hooks holding the dress behind her neck were loosened and the lovely twin beauties came into view. Vicky was mesmerized. They were just too good. Inch by inch the cloth was going down bringing to light and sight the soft creamy flesh of ample bossom. The cleavage was ever inviting and increasing in length by the second. Shefali Didi and Anju’s mom had lovely mature boobs, but this was super special. This set was just just perfect. A D cup set with a perfect shape. Hard to put them in words, they were big, they were shapely, they were firm, they were soft, they were fair, they were creamy…..

The stiff pinkish nipples were a sight to behold by themselves, were like two eyes looking straight at Vicky. Mona’s boobs had Vicky captivated.  Vicky didn’t make his moves then.  He started with the sketch. Didn’t touch her even once. Mona was impressed with his control. She was expecting, hoping, wishing that he would pounce on her boobs and make love to her. Bhaiya’s absence was taking a toll on her pussy.

After about a couple of hours’ effort, the outcome was just stupendous, mind boggling. It was good. He gave the sketch to Mona and even she forgot to tie her dress back. She was just enamoured with the sketch. Never did she think that the output would be so beautiful. Vicky had captured her eyes, lips, face cut, hair, neck, shoulders, boobs with one arm underneath covering the base and nipples. It was sheer magic. As she was engrossed in the sketch, Vicky moved in behind her and removed his clothes barring underwear. He kissed her neck and hugged her from behind.

M – Vicky ….

V – haan Bhabhi jaan….

M – chhod de….

V – na bhabhi jaan…..

The “Aao mera doodh piyo” had a strong effect on her at this moment. She was ripe for the taking…

She was not protesting strongly enough. He moved in front….

He just pulled down his underwear and his tool dangled before her in a semi erect state.  It was looking dangerous and monstrous.  She was still in a state of trance.  He just moved a bit forward, made her sit and made the tip touch her lips and let it stay there.  He did not push her head or make her move to suck it.  After a few seconds of dangling, she parted her lips and kissed the knob of the tool.  She gently took the knob between the quivering lips and moved her tongue over it, he felt the divine touch.  Gradually she moved forward to cover more of his tool and brought his hand around it to hold it.  The rock hard tool was in its full glory.  Slowly he started developing a rhythm by moving his dick in and out.  The tool was not fully in and was hitting her throat.  She was feeling gagged.  After some strokes she felt comfortable and was doing it like a pro.  With the other hand she was holding his balls and playing with them, in the meanwhile, his hand was behind her head, synchronizing her head movement with his gyrations.

After about 10 minutes, he felt the familiar sensation his balls and he was about to cum.  The nature of relationship and fact that Mona was a sort of dreamgirl., and her cock suck made him cum much before than he would have usually done.  Stream after stream he shot his warm semen in her mouth and she like an expert drank most of it with some strains oozing from her beautiful mouth.  He took his finger, gathered the oozing cum on it and brought in front of her mouth.  She licked that too.  He pulled out his limp cock glistening in combination of his semen and her saliva.  He felt like a winner.

Now it was his turn to suck her.  He bent down and went to the coveted boobies.  The big boobs were his for the taking.  He sucked them like a kid. He played with them, kneaded them, mauled them like an expert.  Drew circles around nippies and aerolas, made her quiver, shiver, moan with lust and passion.  He could have fucked her there and then and she was all his for the taking but he waited.  Looks in her eyes said it all. IT was beyond “Aao mera doodh piyo”

He moved in behind position his legs on either side of her and her ass touching his crotch.  The expert hands played with the boobies and the lips focused on the nape of the neck making her go mad.  Slowly but surely he moved his hand over her stomach and towards her pubic area.  The hand went inside her dress and panty.  The digits started the usual play with the pussy.  He was pleased to find her pussy shaven.  The fingers drew circles around the pussy, driving her crazy.  He pinched her pussy lips, nibbled them with his fingers, tickled them.  The luscious lass was in throes of passion and moaning in a low volume, the location was prohibiting high decibel moaning, otherwise she wanted to let go passionate screams.  The three pronged attack on nape of the neck, boobs and pussy was making her go wild, this was the winning strategy with all women, she was shaking her legs and she felt the never before sensations.

Suddenly the legs closed in tight and she cummed.  His fingers got wet, she closed her eyes, shook her head from side to side and bit her lip.  The sheer audacity of the act got her biggest orgasm till date which had shaken her big time.

After a couple of minutes of silence, she came out of her trance.  Got up and started moving to the next room. She had worn her dress back.

They reached the common area in front of both entry doors.  He looked at her.  Knowing that there was no end to today’s love making, he moved ahead. 

Her breathing grew heavier with the knowledge of impending attack.  The heavy bosom was heaving up and down causing protruded movement of her beautiful globes. She was expecting him to attack boobs or start kissing but he surprised her. A couple of buttons were undone and the dress was on the floor. He motioned her and she got out of her dress piled on her feet. She expected the attack but nothing came.  It was case of crying wolf.  She was enjoying this game of patience.  Needless to mention last thing to go was her panty.  He pulled it down by putting one finger on either side and helping her to get out of it.  All  pieces of garments were piled on the floor.  She wanted to take off her slippers but he refused.  The sight of Mona having nothing on but her socks and shoes was an additional turn on for him, if any more was required than seeing the luscious, ample breasted, sultry lass wearing nothing to cover her assets.

The lass was in contrast with the paint on the walls.  He bent down started kissing the coveted pussy.   The hands started its magic on her inner thighs.  The licking, nibbling, soft biting on the pussy lips had started the momentum for her and straightaway she was feeling the growing passion.  Gradually the hands moved from the thighs and went to the twin globes resting proudly on her heaving bossom.  He started kneading the boobies and twitched the nippies between thumb and index finger.  The similar treatment to both mammary jugs was making her go weak.  After sometime he got up and started kissing the underside of the boobs.  The underside, nippies and aerolas were very sensitive and he had attacked the very sensitive zone for her.  She was waiting for him to kiss her so that he could hold his head and kiss him back passionately.  Her hands wanted to grip him, but very skillfully he avoided the embrace.  He wanted to make her wait and torment her.  The licking of boobs and upper bossom made her crave for more and she stood awaiting more attack.  Meanwhile one of her hands moved towards her pussy and she started playing with it. He continued loving her boobs, the coveted globes were his for the taking.  He continued the mauling, sucking, kneading and his hands slowly but surely moved to her ass globes.  What a fine piece of creation by God. 

She was getting hungrier by the second.  She wanted to passionately kiss him and suck his cock again and he was making her go hungrier.  After about 10-12 minutes of torture, he relented and went to kiss her ever kissable lips.  She kissed him with some vengeance and he was not complaining.  The passion was ignited and both were measuring each other’s body with lips, hands, saliva, you name it, they did it. 

They broke for breath and smiled and waited for the next step.  He went inside the room and brought a mattress and spread it on the common area floor.  He then took off his shorts.  He was laying on the mattress with his back down.  She jumped on his tool like a hungry lioness and started sucking it.  It was a natural 69 position with her ass towards his face.  Not the one to lose this opportunity, he started licking her pussy, the sucking of his cock and pussy licking and finger playing with her asshole had the stimulating effect on her, if ever one was needed and she started gyrating her ass.  He had to lift his head to keep pace with pussy licking.  After about 10-12 minutes of mutual licking, both were on verge of cumming. The pace of cock sucking and pussy licking & fingering increased to ferocious levels.  For him it was a culmination of sustained effort starting with marriage party episode.  He felt the familiar  sensation in his balls.  She felt the familiar one (used to masturbation only) in her.  She was the first to cum.  She slammed her crotch on his face and shivered.  The nectar of love was released.  He lapped it all he could.  After a few seconds, his cock erupted as a volcano, she took in all semen she could. Streams of warm semen went to her mouth and she took it all in.  As the volcano subsided she licked the tool clean.  She was cleanliness conscious.

She turned and lay on top of him with her boobs crashing over his chest.

He asked “Mazaa aaya” (enjoyed?)

Hmmmm

“aur maza lena hai” (want to enjoy more?)

Hmmmm

After this Hmmmm she giggled after understanding the implications of what she agreed to.

He asked her to get up.  She got up and was positioned on his crotch with knees bent on his either side.  She was in a cowgirl position.  The boobs looked gigantic and she was leaning forward and those melons swung before him like ripe fruits.  He tried to get up to suck them but she moved back to tease him.  Another round of same routine.  By now he had folded his knees which meant she could not go much further back.  He lay their smiling – joining in the victorious feeling she had and with a deadly speed got up.  The raised and folded legs from knees meant she could not go back much which resulted him kissing his desired fruits.  He went on his back again and guided his hands to the coveted mammaries.  He started playing with her boobies.  The fingers played with the nipple toughening them like an eraser.  Gradually the hands covered one boob each.  With his tool back to its full glory, he signaled her to get on top of him.  She didn’t object and very carefully placed the tool on the pussy entry and tried to force it in.  The tool and pussy were well lubricated and coupled with gravity effect and her weight it went it about 3-4 inches in first shot and by the second one the whole was in the hole.  It was then that it hit her deep inside that she realized the position.  Although she was a well built curvaceous woman but the hole was ravaged by the gigantic tool.  She screamed in pain and wanted to get up and away.  He suddenly held her hands and forced her to bear the initial pain barrier.  Slowly, slowly she again started her up & down movement. 

This time the pain was less and the pleasure was much more.  With a minute or two of such pleasurable slow movements she upped the tempo and was now more vigorous in her movement.  The gigantic boobs were flaying in all directions.  He held them in their place with this hands.  She was the bitch in the heat.  Her hands had gone behind her head holding her mane and her eyes were semi closed with a lusty satisfied look on her face.  She was very much in heat.  The slutty look on her face, boobs thrusted forward with the back arching back and her ride as a cowgirl was a great turn on for him.  The Bhabhi who looked  so reserved when they first met was now his for the taking.  And taking her was he.  He was enjoying her vigour and were drenched in their sweats.  The sweat of love. The bodies shone as if covered with a thin coat of vanish.  He also had started gyrating his ass matching her up & down movements. 

After about 12-15 minutes of this sweat covered exercise, she suddenly tightened her grip of legs on his either side and the pussy grip tightened around his tool.  He felt the now familiar liquid as she was in throes of passion experienced her multiple orgasm of the day.  If first one was mind boggling the second one was near earth shattering for her and it was sheer ecstasy for her.  She bent down in front with Vicky sucking her melons.  Vicky’s tool was drenched in her and she was in a state of tiredness.  Seizing the opportunity he got up and got behind her.  She was on her fours and he was behind her.  The asshole entrance was his for the taking.  He did not trust the lubricated tool and went in to take the Vaseline lotion jar.  He motioned Mona  to stay in same position.  He came back patted on her head as if she was his pet and went back to her ass hole.  He brought out some lotion and rubbed it on his tool already glistening in her love juices.  Another round of lotion went around the ass hole entrance with one finger inserted with the lotion in ass hole.  This made her squeal.  If she had squealed because of one finger, the tool would tear her apart.  With one more round of lotion application on his dick head he placed it near her asshole entrance and started the drilling in.

Now it hit her.  She understood what was coming. 

She said “Vicky nahin” (Vicky no)

Kyon (Why?)

Dard hoga (it will hurt)

He replied “shuru mein hoga – baad mein maza aayega” (initially yes – later you will enjoy)

“Bahut bada hai” (It is too big)

“Tabhi tumhe pasand hai Bhabhi jaan” (that’s why you like it) he said

“Haan par dard bahut hoga” (Yes but it will hurt)

“Abhi thodi der pahele, tumhe shuru mein dard hua thaa na, baad mein maza aaya thaa” (a while back you felt pain initially but then enjoyed it)

Hmmm

“Waisa hee hoga” (it will be like that only)  he said reassuringly.

With round of reasoning over, he restarted with the drilling.  The big tool moved in to go in.  Gradual sustained pressure made it go in one inch and she felt that her eyes would come out of her sockets.  She shrieked in pain shouting no, no.  The tool was big very big.

He asked her to be quiet.  She became less noisier but was still shrieking in pain.  The eyes were closed and drops of tears flowed.  He did not pull out but applied a sustained second round of pressure.  This made it go in another one inch.  By now the hands had started playing with the melons hanging.  He did not proceed further for a couple of minutes.  He allowed her to absorb the pain. She did so.  The anal walls stretched to accommodate the huge guest.  All the while a rich dose of lotion was being applied on the tool. 

Very gently he asked her “ready for one more shot”

Hmmm came the reply.

Another shot of gradual pressure make it go in by one more inch.  Every inch of tool in was making it very painful for her but once the anal walls stretched to accommodate it, she would feel the pleasure of being filled in.  Thus after 7-8 such movements almost 80-90% of his dick was in.

He waited for her to adjust and adjust did she.  The virgin holes were ravished today by the monster.  Slowly but surely he moved the dick out and in.  By & by she had adjusted to its size and dimensions and the anal walls now loved the intruder.  The momentum picked up and the tool now started hurting her inner walls.  She was being hit where no one had ever done.  Bhaiya hadn’t done anal with her.

It was hitting her deep inside and she was loving it.  Her new slutty side was on full display.  She started moaning loudly and screamed “more, more” in delight.  It was sheer display of wanton lust from her.  The melons shook violently with being intermittently being held by his hands.  He held mane of her hair so as to be in a position of riding a horse.  She liked the way she was being used by him.  The momentum further picked up with him hitting her deep inside ever so powerfully.  She was feeling the granite hard piston hits but could not do anything.  The hole was hurting now.  He felt the twinge and like a water hose he erupted streams of thick cum in her.  It was too much for her.  The much battered whole was now filled with a pleasurable warm semen. Tired as he was he withdrew the now limp cock and now both lay side by side on the mattress.  The summer heat did not matter to them for first few minutes.  Then he got up to change the direction of the pedestal fan in his house towards them. 

Both lay there in each other’s embrace savouring the moment. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Rizzi1198 - 12-11-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 12-11-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by usaiha2 - 15-11-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by madiha.agarwal - 15-11-2021, 02:46 PM