Chat leads to Sins
The remaining period saw another review visit by my Mami, you guys can well imagine the type of review she was looking at.

It also saw Sonia and Shalini coming together to meet me for a short visit. Nothing left to imagination on purpose and achievements of their visit.

I kept in touch with Neelu and we did a lot of video chat. She was mine for the taking.

In due course I came back to Delhi after completing my work, which was very well appreciated by my seniors. This appreciation brought me another opportunity a bit later.

One of my second cousins, son of my mom’s first cousin, was transferred to Gurgaon and since mom and her cousin were close friends apart from being sisters, it was but natural that Bhaiya and Bhabhi were to visit our place a bit more than others. They got transferred in my last couple of weeks of stay in Himachal, so I didn’t get the chance to meet them. Bhaiya was in age bracket of around 42-43 and Bhabhi was around 40. They had two children, a boy and a girl.  Since I wasn’t there during transfer period hence dad mom helped them a lot in settling in, even helping them getting schools for their kids. In my absence they had made 2-3 visits to my house.

I knew Rajiv bhaiya well enough, he did his Post Graduation in Delhi and used to visit us regularly. A very nice person to be with, used to take us for movies, chaat etc.  I couldn’t go for his marriage and interactions with him got limited. Had only heard, that his wife, my Bhabhi Mona was exceptionally beautiful. A few times that I had met Bhaiya post his marriage, didn’t have opportunity to meet Mona Bhabhi a lot.  Bhaiya had got married late in life, around 34. Bhabhi was a teacher and bhaiya was in service.

So after coming, bhaiya insisted that we visit their house. He wanted me to come especially since we were to meet after quite a few years. So on Sunday, Mom, Dad and self went to Raju bhaiya’a house.  So as per schedule we left, picked up some gift hampers for the kids. The kids were pretty young, son being 6 years old and daughter being 2 yrs old.

As we reached, bhaiya touched dad’s & mom’s feet and hugged me.

R – Kitna bada ho gaya (you have grown up now)

V – Aap bhi toh ab bade ho gaye ho (you have also aged)

R – Buddhe ho gaye hain, Income Tax Officer saab (have grown old Mr ITO).

The kids were shying from me, were more comfortable with mom dad since they had met them 3-4 times. Bhabhi was getting ready, she didn’t expect us to be so punctual.  After a few minutes she made an entrance.

Boss she didn’t come, she made an entrance. She was super gorgeous. Was wearing a simple churidar suit but even in that simple suit, she looked hot. It was a red and white combo suit, I was with kids at a distance and hence when she bent to touch mom dad’s feet, could take advantage. And then she turned.

I struggled to keep my mouth closed, eyes widened. Let me explain in some details to you.

Skin- very fair

Eyes – big round expressive

Nose – sharp

Lips – very kissable, slightly lusher than average

Hair – long straightish coming upto lower back

Height – around 5.5 (Bhaiya was around 5.8)

Skin – flawless (as on display in a sleeveless suit)

Thighs – fullish

Ass – well rounded, had that child bearing hips looks but better shaped.
And now the boobs, just lovely lovely lovely, big bouncy with protruding nipples.

No other words.

In a nutshell my Mona darling bhabhi was a very close match to the actress Antara Biswas alias Monalisa famous in Bhojpuri films. But my Mona was atleast 2 shades fairer.

V – Namaste Bhabhi

M – Namaste ji. Toh tum ho Vicky (so you are Vicky)

I smiled.

M – Tumhare bhaiya se bahut suna hai tumhare baare mein (have heard a lot about you from your bro)

V – hope achha suna hoga (hope he told you good things)

She laughed.

I maintained a decent young man with a great sense of humour image.

Raju bhaiya was not bad looking but paled in comparison with the damsel. Having tasted my cousins, niece, maami, Bhabhi & her mom & sis etc nothing was prohibitive for me. Only catch was how to proceed. The evening was well spent and we came back after dinner. 

Over next few weeks, we kept in touch via FB, whatsapp and good old phone.

One day bhaiya called me.

R – Vicky

V – ji bhaiya

R – yaar need your help

V – tell bhaiya

R – we have been invited for a wedding of a very close friend.

V – ok bhaiya, ho aao (you go then)

R – yaar have to travel to Chennai for office work, cannot skip.

V – oh. Hukum karo (order)

R – yaar tu le jaa sakta hai apni Bhabhi aur bachhon ko (can you take your Bhabhi and kids to the marriage)

V – hmmm kab hai (when is it)

R – 5 October, next week.

V – 5th ko toh mom dad bhi baahar honge (mom dad out of station on 5th)

R – good then, your dinner problem solved.

I smiled and then okayed and asked bhaiya to talk to dad or mom on the same.  Due permissons were taken.

Bhaiya had taken a house on Sohna Road, Gurgaon which was slightly secluded and the marriage was in Farm Houses in Mehrauli and we lived in Dwarka, West Delhi, forming a perfect triangle.

So it was decided that Bhabhi and kids would take a cab and come early to my house, get ready here and all were to leave together for marriage and then I would drop them home post marriage. 5th October was a Saturday and around 6pm Mona and kids came.  She was wearing a nice tops and jeans. Top was very nicely accentuating her boobs and a 2.5 inch cleavage was visible. Also visible to my expert eye was a net bra and her nipples were definitely making an impression.

As kids rushed to hug me, I took my hand forward for a handshake. Felt her silky skin for the first time.  Aah it was something. Hands were so soft, so feminine. Could see she was carrying bags, which obviously housed her dresses and make up kit.

I prepared tea for her and gave cold drinks to kids, she liked the tea.

M – biwi khush rahegi (wife will be happy)

V – chaaye ke ilaawa doosri cheezon se khush rahegi (will be happy due to other reasons apart from cooking)

She smiled.

At around 6.30 she started with kids at first. Both of us got down to task of washing their faces, making them wear clothes etc.  It was like a young couple managing kids on their own.  A few times got the view of her generous cleavage. 

M – Ye toh ready ho gaye, ab tu bhi tayaar ho ja (now that kids are ready, you too get dressed)

V – as the lady commands and I went to my room

Shaved my facial growth, had a quick bath and came out wearing shorts t shirt

M – Aise jaayega (you will go like this)

V – not bad I guess

She laughed

V – aap tayaar ho jaao, main bachchon ko dekhta hoon (you get ready, I will look after kids)

M – hmmmm

And she went.  After an excruciating wait of about 1 hour, she came out.  She was looking like a dish.

Hold Vicky hold – I spoke to myself.

She was wearing a red light coloured transparent saree with a maroon noodle strap blouse which had doris to hold the bottom strip of blouse at the back.

V – Bhabhi, you are looking super hot

M – thanks thanks hero (giggles)

V – aaj toh SPG security bulaani padegi (will have to ask for SPG security for you)

M – kyon (why)

V – aaj aapko kaun chhodega (who will spare you today)

Mona Bhabhi laughed hysterically. 

I went to my room to get ready and she started readying bags for kids, milk bottle etc especially for the younger one.

As I came out

M – Income Tax officer ji, looking handsome

V – thanks gorgeous Bhabhi

M – kya baat hai, aaj naughty ho rahe ho (getting naughty?)

V  - aapko aise devta dekh len toh unka man dol jaaye (if demi-gods see you like this, even they would lust after you)

M – bas bas (she said laughing)

And we proceeded for the marriage in my car. It was a long travel.

M – Vicky shaadi kab kar rahe ho (when are you getting married)

V – Apne jaisee sundar biwi dhoondh do (find someone as beautiful as you)

M – buttering

V – yes waise meri Bhabhi makkhan hai khud (my Bhabhi is herself butter)

M – ha ha

V – Bhabhi ek baat poochun (may I ask something)

M – yes

V – Bhaiya ke saath love marriage thee ya arranged (was it a love or arranged marriage)

M – arranged

V – or love marriage kiske saath plan ki thee (and with whom you had planned love marriage)

She was about to say something and then looked at me

M – very smart, no one

V – don’t tell me but don’t make me believe ki koi nahin tha (there was no one)

M – maan le koi nahin thaa (believe me none)

And she started looking out

V – nahin batana hai toh mat batao, but kahaniyan na banao (don’t want to tell me ok, but tell tales)

Mona looked at me

V – Bhabhi you are a bomb, cannot believe none approached.

I kept quiet and kept on driving.

She too preferred keeping quiet.

At the marriage reception, she was the cynosure of every male eyes and a few lesbian ones too perhaps.  She was looking red hot and given her hubby was not around meant many guys were hitting on her. I was admiring her posterior from a distance. The kids had mingled with a few others of their age and were enjoying the kid’s corner.

As the reception progressed, some chaps pulled Bhabhi on the dance floor and made her dance. She looked at me but I decided to play ignorant and got lost in the crowd though kept a keen eye on her.  To start off with there were a few females too who were dancing with their partners around Bhabhi and as the Jaimala ceremony started, ladies went to see it from closer to the stage, leaving Bhabhi as the only female on the dance floor and as she tried to leave, some energetic youth pleaded with her to dance. Not knowing the office dynamics of Bhaiya, she continued.

The dance floor was at one of the corners and for the Jaimala ceremony all other lights were dimmed and all focus was on stage. A soft hindi number was being played as Bride was approaching the stage. The enterprise youth placed his hand on Bhabhi’s back and started an “innocent” dance. Seeing the opportunity another one hugged her from behind and became too daring to even kiss her near naked back. The DJs were enjoying the show in front of them and continued with the super soft slow music, the lights chap was also sitting with them and he too ensured that the dance floor area was almost pitch dark.

I had moved places to have a better seat in the house to see the action. Also wanted to see if she was game for such flirting. She was truly agitated and trying to get herself free without creating any scene. Sensing that she is trying to leave and lights would be on anytime soon, the guys started pressing her ass over the saree and boobs too, the one in front just bent forward to give the cleavage a royal lick.

Time for knight in the shining armour to move.

I went towards the stage and just said “Bhabhi”

M – Vicky main yahan hoon (I am here)

The guys, drunk, still were trying to pounce on her, devour her on the floor itself, 4 punches, two each saw them on ground. And before the lights were back, had moved to a much secure corner and asked Bhabhi to do some touch up.

M – Tu idhar hee rukna (you stay here)

V – don’t worry.

I kept an eye on the kids and saw them enjoying with others.

After about 10 minutes she came out, touch up done and looked decent.

M – thanks Vicky

V – welcome. Now you understand why I was sure that guys would have hit on you prior to marriage

My mona darling smiled.

V – you are just too hot

M – I know.

We were silent for a while and then she brought her hand forward) “Dost ??”

V – Dost (friend)

With this we proceeded as if the episode didn’t happen at all.

We got the kids close to us and had a quick dinner and left without creating a scene.  As we were about to leave, it started raining very heavily, we waited for about an hour and that was the mistake we made. It was pouring like cats & dogs which ensured that the famed Delhi traffic jams were back in action.  We had planned to go to Gurgaon from Mehrauli side Farm House but everything seemed so difficult. After an hour or so, we decided to move. I went first and got the car from the parking, thankfully didn’t get too wet as the car was parked quite near and on a firm cemented base.  Mona and kids ran towards the car and I was witnessing lovely creations of god bouncing everywhere.  She was running like Pamela Anderson of Baywatch in slow motion.

Soon they were in. Fortunately for me, the fuel tank was very close to full.

So we started from a secluded distant farm house in Mehrauli towards Gurgaon, it was so bad that one hour of drive and we had only reached Qutub Minar. And the scene ahead looked much worse, a big tree had fallen on the road to Gurgaon causing everything to stop. The traffic being routed to the other slip road was very slow as the road was narrow and with so much rain, the visible area had reduced. Could see major honking and tempers running high.

M – Vicky now what??

V – Ghar chalte hain, dwarka (let us go towards my home in Dwarka)

M – hmmmm

So I managed in about 30 minutes to take a  U turn and start journey or ordeal towards Dwarka. It was like that the city had got to a standstill at 11pm and by god we had so many vehicles on road at 11pm. Gradually by midnight I managed to reach Vasant Kunj road towards Mahipalpur, one of the last major challenges as per me. Those in Delhi can visualize what I am talking about, the others can perhaps check the google map to trace the route.

Finally God is great, As I turned to that road, traffic was less, though a lot of natural debris like branches etc lay on the road and I decided to rush through and as luck would have it, debris also had some sharp object with punctured my tyre and by the time I reached Ryan School on the same road, the punctured tyre wobbled the movement. I got down in that rain and looked at the tyre. It was a puncture and no way I could have managed till Dwarka. I had a spare one as a stepny though. I indicated to Mona Bhabhi to come out. I could have changed the tyre with the two kids in car, but with an adult it was difficult.  She came out and looked at the tyre.

M – puncture?

V – yes mam

M – now what

V – will change, spare hai

M – thank god.

V – meri help karni padegi (you will need to help me)

M – sure

I opened the dicky of the car and took out the spare one and jack and related tools required to change  the tyre.

Bhabhi was helping me, she tucked her saree on her waist and was bending forward. The blouse was a designer one and made to expose for even a less endowed one but here you had a Antara Biswas aka Monalisa dimensions curvy beauty bending forward, no way in the way, anyone could have ignored those mammaries.

She saw me eyeing her treasures and smiled.

“Devar ji, tyre pe dhyaan do” (focus on tyres)

I smiled at her back “Bhabhi I love looking at beautiful creations”

She never expected me to respond like that, she thought she would corner me and have some fun at my expense.

“Ye MRF ka tyre bhi bahut beautiful hai, isko dekho pahele” (look at the tyre first) she said

“Bhabhi uske baad phir aapko dekh loon” I smiled (after that can I look at you)

“Uske baad road dekhna, ghar jaana hai” (see road after that, we have to go home)

V – “means ghar pahunch ke dekh sakta hoon” (means can look once we reach home)

She smiled and told me to focus.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Rizzi1198 - 12-11-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 12-11-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by usaiha2 - 15-11-2021, 12:19 PM