Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
BRINDA WANTED TO FUCK WITH HER OWN BROTHER AND FATHER THAT ALSO IN PRESENCE OF HUSBAND…

Though it was my husband talking to my brother it was not his normal voice. Vikram looked as if talking in deep sleep, unconsciously. My heartbeat increased with thought that my brother has given paan with some sedative or intoxicating materials.
“ No Vikramji, she is asleep and not fully dressed, does not look nice if I sit near my topless sister. “
Voice of brother was normal but not of Vikram…
“ bhai Saab, it seems she is really very sad, otherwise most of time she sleep nude…come sit, we will talk…”
“ other may come, they see us like this, it will be bad…”
My brother hesitated but I felt that he has pulled brother and made him sit on bed.
“ no one dare to come to this room except that boy babu..but as you are with me he will also not come, sit comfortably…you wanted to know about my mother I will tell you. ”
Vikram said. My heartbeat increased. I felt one hand on my thighs. I could know it is certainly not of husband. I opened eyes. Main light was still on in the room.
Vikram was really in unconscious state , drugged but he told about all slutness of his  mother. I heard when he said that how he approached mother for sex training few days before marriage, how she trained him, how she fucked with him and how she fucked with both driver in his presence. He took longer time to finish narration and during narration two pairs of hand kept moving on my body.
“ Vikram, it seems you are keeping my Brinda very pleased and happy let me see how you please her, since I grew I wanted to see my sister nude, let me see her nude and see how she fucks….”
On hearing brother I became wet to core…
Vikram boosted,
“ bhaiya , I took her virginity in first attempt and she was very happy….”
He said, made me flat and untied petticoat. He pulled it off my body . I was nude in front of husband and brother…
“ Mahendra, what are you doing on sister’s bed. “
It was my father.
“ uffff..I never knew Brinda is so beautiful , sexy and hot maal….I never fucked any woman like Brinda. “
And my husband crossed all limits…
“ baba, when I can fuck my mother, my mother fucked with her father and brothers, you both also can fuck Brinda…let us all three fuck her tonight….
“ no, no, no, it is great sin, we are going , you fuck your wife….”
I opened eyes and I winked to both my father & brother. I parted thighs wide. I raised my both legs up in air and kept it apart.wide apart…I said,
“ Vikram , where are you…I am very hungry, you have not fed me now for two weeks…it is itching too much, come and pacify me…fuck me hard whole night.”
I said while opening and closing thighs , I heard my brother,
“ Vikram , bitch is very hot, fuck her otherwise she will go out and fuck with anyone she get, uff what a hot woman she is, I wish my wife should have been like her…”
I moaned,
“ Vikram, come, fuck, if you can’t fuck me, go out and send Babu, if he can keep your mother happy he will certainly satisfy me. “
I ignored both my men. I began squeezing boobs and cunt simultaneously. I smiled to see father taking out few bundles of notes from pocket and giving to my husband,
“ Vikram, take this 3 lakh and let us both fuck this bitch , your wife, I assure you no one else will know…”
Father said, undressed fast and rode over me…
I let him kiss me as much he wanted , I pushed hand down, positioned cock on cunt and father penetrated giving hard push.
“ uff Vikram, no, not such hard, I will die, where from you got such strength, ahhh, it is too nice, it filled my cunt…”
Father started giving hard and fast push…I whispered to him,
“ fuck me some time alone, then call bhaiya beside me, I will fuck him and you fuck in ass., thereafter go inside the room across living room, just opposite to my room. Vikram’s two sisters are there , both of you fuck them , kill those bitches..”
Father fucked me hard and fast for some time, then he called Vikram. Brother laid nude beside me, I pushed father away and swiftly sat up on brother, I stuffed cunt with brother’s cock. Father waited for some time , I fucked brother hard and fast from top. Father was unable to control much, he pressed my back on brother’s chest.
He laid over me and after gap of almost one month I observed thick and long cock entering in asshole. I let father pumped in ass hard and fast. When we all felt comfortable in that position, father held us tightly and we turned on our sides without disengaging either of cock from cunt.
We turned on our sides. Father was fucking ass holding boobs and brother was fucking cunt holding one ass tightly..I did not look at my husband …we enjoyed for few minutes then I told brother,
“ tell that cuckold to keep my leg up in air…”
Hearing me brother gave a hard jolt, he said aloud,
“ I heard both uncles of Vikram appreciating you to your father in law and he said that his Bahu Brinda is very special…he has magic in her hand and body…did you fuck him…”
I raised my legs up holding it by knee, I pressed cunt on cock of brother,
“ not fuck bhaiya, but gave him a very long body to body massage that also in a hotel room. His cock is even better than you…beside I am having regular fun with Babu..but he also has not penetrated me yet…”
“ yes, he is a smart boy , keep him loyal to you, he will certainly be very useful to you..”
He kissed me, gave hard push and said loudly,
“Vikram bhai sahab, come on bed , watch your wife’s cunt that how it is enjoying with two cock together, come . “
Vikram came on bed. He was trembling and without anyone telling him he held feet of leg which was high , he pulled it further high, as much he could and held it stretched ..we fucked and fucked till both ejaculated. Both kept their cock pressed in cunt till it loosened .
“ bhaiya, I think both bitch must have been waiting for you, take baba also and give them pleasure of both cocks together. “
I said, pulled my leg from hand of husband and he fell on me like a tree. He was like a dead body on me.
I watched both bastard kissing my cunt, legs, boobs and then going out of room. They went out pushing door shut. I shook Vikram but he was asleep like dead. I was fully satisfied . But I wondered thinking what will happen tomorrow if Vikram discloses my tonight’s act to other family members. This thought made me little worried.
I rested for some time then came out of room. I first looked through window of Rashmi’s room. No one bothered to shut panes of window. There was dim light in the room. I saw both , my father and brother fucking one nanad each on same bed on which I was fucked by husband of Rashmi. I watched for some time and then pushed window pane shut .
I walked nude to kitchen but none of two maids were there in kitchen or in living room. Babu was sleeping alone. I walked to room where mother in law used to get fucked by drivers. I sat and watched through hole made by Vikram or Babu , I don’t know for sure. Here room was fully lighted and both made were having one man each. These men were husbands of nanad. Then I came to father in laws room. Door was closed from inside , so was window. I walked towards back side and smiled, back window was open.
I looked inside and saw one aunty fucking Babuji from top where as other aunty was seated nude on face of Babuji. I just looked for few minutes. Then I returned back. Once I thought of going upstairs to see what two uncles would be doing in absence of their wives who were feeding eldest brother of their husbands but got ashamed to see myself. I was nude and did not want uncles to see my nudity so easily that also for free.
I walked back to Babu. Like earlier time I undressed him and I began rubbing his body with mine. Soon he opened eyes.
“ Bhabhi , why you are here , so many people are at home …”
I got up and pulled him up .
“ take me to my room. “
And I could not believe, that young boy lifted me on his arms and took me to my bed. He put me on our bed. He pushed Vikram to the edge of bed and pushed me in between. Then for over one hour Babu sucked and licked each and every pore of my body, he sucked and licked in and out of cunt for quite a long time. I did not say but I wanted this babu to fuck me . But that bastard aroused me, made me fully excited and cooled me off just by oral action. No one ever gave me so much oral pleasure like this boy. He discharged in my mouth and showing him I again swallowed each and every drop of cum.
His cock was now limped.
“ Babu, laid over me , now I will give you such a pleasure which you would not have imagined. But you don’t do anything, let me do. “
I pulled him over me. I parted legs and I took his legs between my thighs.
“ Babu , just keep holding boobs …”
He held my boobs and I held his loose and limp cock. I kept fisting cock till it came to semi limped condition . Then I began rubbing tip of cock on cunt slit. I started rubbing in a very slow pace but as time passed I increased speed bit by bit…with increase in speed of my rub babu’s squeezing speed increased. Some time passed and Babu began to utter what I wanted to hear…
“ ufff Bhabhi, uff itna maza, itna, masti…ufff kaise karti ho tum… uff Bhabhi Mai tumhara gulam Hun… ohhh… ufffff… oooooo… Maa.marr.jaaunga.”
But not only Babu every passing minute was making me more and more horny. My rubbing speed increased. It was in fact beyond my control now. I remembered I did this just few time before with my first man that under supervision of my trainer lady , thereafter I was using this technique on this poor young boy only.My hand was not in my control. So was my body. I pressed his back with my left hand and with right hand I was rubbing cock on cunt.
Cock was fully erected and tight. My eyes were closed, lips opened wide, hips were shaking and jerking…
“Ufff Babu fuck me…fuck me hard and fast, fuck me fuck me,,,,,”
“Ufff bhabhi, what you have done, keep doing this ,I never before ever got this much pleasure , not with Rashmi, not even with you, keep doing this.ufff bhabhi,,,, please don’t stop.ahhhh …”
“Fuck me you bastard, fuck me ‘ I want this full in my Cunt, push it fast.
I think by reflex action my fingers positioned cock at entrance of cock and I crossed him with hands .I wanted him to give hard push so that cock would travel inside cunt but he pushed his both hands under me, grabbed me, tightened me and he loosened…
“ ufff bhabhi ..I am in heaven……”
Telling this he rested on me. I felt thick hot flud , his cum dripping inside cunt and also on pubic area .
He remained over me. We had hugged each other tightly. None of two changed position, we both closed eyes and drifted to sleep. I think it must have been past one of midnight.
First long marathon sex including double penetration followed by most scintillating sexual experience with Babu had exhausted me.
Lately I had been thinking that after enjoying sex with matured men, with studs why I am having fun with a young boy Babu.
As I told to babu, I really wanted heaviness on my body. Babu was only 55 KGS or even below still I invited , pleaded him to fuck me but he did not penetrate.
Undoubtedly , I liked his boldness when at first opportunity he fondled my nudity. I liked his boldness and daring that he fucked, ass fucked thoroughly fucked lady Rashmi, he did not felt shy or hesitated when Babu fucked mother in law in presence of me and maids.
Most of all I observed that despite of sexual enjoyment with me he has tremendous respect, love for me. As brother said that boy is very smart and he will prove very useful to me in future. I decided to continue our relation. I also decided not to resist at all if he ever tries to penetrate me. In fact I already had told him to fuck me that night. With that thought I slept.
But I woke up, opened eyes with a hard jerk inside cunt. It was not Babu, my husband was fucking me. I looked around. Babu was seated nude with lower legs folded back under his hips. His cock was throbbing and knocking my belly side.
“ what type of man you are ? Fucking your wife in presence of this young boy.”
I put one hand on upper thighs of Babu. I scolded husband,
“ and what you ate last night ? You fucked me twice , not only in cunt, you opened my asshole also. It was so painful. I cried , wept but you mother fucker kept on banging in ass. “
Hearing me, Vikram stopped and looked at me in disbelieve.
“ I don’t remember fucking you in night even once. I came to you with your brother and soon your father also.I don’t know what happened thereafter. “
He said and kept cock pressed in cunt. Babu again dared and acted boldly. First he pulled my hand on his throbbing cock and began tickling clit.
This boldness of Babu , I liked most. I put fingers across throbbing cock. Vikram did not pushed him away.
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 18-04-2019, 07:12 AM