Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Kamna couldn’t match the man’s face with a murderer’s, but his chilling words made her accept the truth. She was scared “I don’t know what to do now”

The woman was stocky and ugly with a broad face, but she had a soothing smile “Don’t worry darling, listen to my words and leave the town immediately. But first change your saree, what if the goons suddenly decide to come back and search for you. This is my room, so you can be safe here”

Scared out of her wits, Kamna agreed and pulled out a fresh saree out of her bag, the woman stopped her “Wait, this is the same colour, use a different one, let me help”

Kamna’s bag was spread wide as the woman took out several sarees, since Kamna had chosen all of Prakash’s gifts, the sarees were all sexy and transparent. The woman nodded pleased “You have good taste, it is a sin covering your lush body with thick fabrics. Here this one looks great”

The woman’s selection was a light pink one not thicker than an onion’s dry skin, it was definitely inappropriate to wear in public, especially in a crowded place like the railway station. Kamna was too anxious to think about propriety when faced with the threat of prostitution and slavery. She quickly cast aside her crumpled saree, showing her voluptuous body to the woman, who licked her thick lips in anticipation. Before Kamna could react, the woman pushed her hands aside and volunteered to remove the blouse and petticoat herself. Amidst the nervousness, Kamna could feel the woman stroking her waist as she undid the petticoat.

The woman marvelled “What a beauty you are, with such soft luxurious skin, it is a crime to hide it”

Already primed by the public navel fuck, Kamna’s lust was reignited by the rough woman’s surprisingly gentle caresses. The woman deftly pulled out the petticoat’s knot and pushed the tight garment down, exposing the black lacy panties, which were yet another of Prakash’s gifts. The woman could easily see the large wet patch on the panties, grinning she said “Looks like you did enjoy the groping, your pussy had leaked like a firehose, but first let’s free your delicious mangoes out of its tight prison”

Kamna felt shy as the woman unhooked the blouse with practised ease, the toilet supervisor sucked in her breath when she saw the large round breasts, more than filling the matching bra. Unbidden her rough hands reached over and squeezed the tasty melons hard, with none of the earlier gentleness. Kamna gasped in pain “Hey, what are you doing?”

The woman apologised “Sorry, but you are so beautiful, I couldn’t control myself”

Jostled from the numbing lust, Kamna’s mind cleared “Whatever, let me put on the clothes”

She felt that the woman was creepy, so Kamna turned to the side and quickly put on the fresh blouse, petticoat and saree. Avidly watching Kamna dressing, the woman asked “I know a person, who is a bigshot in this area, if you come with me, I can introduce you to him. He is very kind and magnanimous and will definitely agree to help you”

Kamna looked at the woman with derision “Really?”

The woman nodded “Yes, he is also very rich and showers gifts on people he likes. With your beauty, you will definitely be one of his favourites, living your life in luxury, like royalty”

Kamna ignored the woman and went out to the wash area and looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit that she looked very beautiful and sexy, her cheeks were rosy and lips, a juicy red, her eyes were lustrous and a bewitching rosiness spread all over her flawless creamy skin. As expected the saree was transparent, baring everything underneath, while hugging her curves tightly. A little cleavage and the full round boobs in the tight blouse made everything sexier, she pulled the saree below the waist to fully expose her navel, leaving it barely hanging on her hips.

The woman gulped with desire when she saw the delicious beauty, she made her pitch one last time “Madam, please consider my words, my boss will treat you better than his own wife. Thousands, why even lakhs worth gifts will be yours, if you just agree to be with him”

Ignoring the babbling, Kamna took her bag and went out, as expected her husband waited dutifully a short distance away. When he saw her, Vinod asked “What took you so long? Our train will arrive any moment, come fast”

They left the local train area and went to the main station and quickly found the platform. Since the train was biweekly, it was fully crowded, even the platforms were packed to the brim. They went to their coach through the crowd and looked for their seat, which was already occupied by five people. Kamna asked “Vinod, are you sure this is our seat?”

Vinod nodded “Yes, this is a confirmed berth, look at the ticket”

Kamna watched as Vinod unsuccessfully tried to reason with the people, since it was not a frequent train, the demand was high. So even if the ticket was booked in one’s name, there might be other’s sitting in it. Vinod and Kamna weren’t the only ones suffering, the situation was the same throughout the train. With no success, Vinod said “How can they sit in our seats? Let’s find the ticket collector, these people will learn only when the officials chuck them out”

With their bags in tag, they went to find the TC who was wearing the white shirt and pants while surrounded by many passengers. Vinod pushed in and asked “Sir, my ticket is confirmed but there are other people sitting in my seat”

The TC who looked harried, said “Sir, this happens all the time, this train is known for such things, so please be cooperative”

Vinod got angry “Why should I?”

Kamna watched as her husband entered into a heated argument with the TC, who refused to help them out. Vinod was raging, he felt that the TC failed to do his job and was giving useless excuses, but no matter how much he tried, the man refused to intervene. So he was at a loss, if it was just himself then Vinod wouldn’t have had any problems, but his wife and daughter too were suffering. Just when he was about to go to the security officer, he saw Kamna slip to his side and ask the TC “Please sir, I am traveling with my child, help us”

The irritated TC looked towards Kamna and froze, his eyes widened as he gazed at the sexy woman. His eyes moved from the lovely face to the tasty tits, which Kamna helpfully pushed towards him. The TC noted her steady gaze even when his eyes roamed all over her lush body, his cock twitched in anticipation. Losing the anger, his voice softened “I am not heartless, I can't bear to see a young tender mother braving the journey in this unruly crowd. I have a solution, are you willing to hear it?”

Vinod didn’t like the way the TC eyes his wife, but his mind was more on the journey so he nodded. The TC looked at Kamna “As you can see, the train is overbooked, many are willing to travel standing for days. Fortunately, there are two seats in different coaches, I know you will be separated, but at least you can travel relaxed, away from the crowd. Since it is an AC coach, no one will take your seat or will bother you, but the cost is five hundred for yours, as for her I won't charge extra”

Kamna looked at her husband who didn’t have to think much, he said “Fine, I agree, here is the money. What are the seat numbers?”

The TC smirked “Due to the crowd, the authorities have added more coaches, your seat is B6 at the end of the train, while hers is B1 near the front”

Vinod looked at the long train with more coaches than he could see, snaking a long way out, he was unhappy at being separated, but he was gratified that he could travel in an AC coach. He looked at his wife “OK Kamna, we just have five minutes to spare, your coach is nearer so go to your seat immediately. I will go to mine now, I will call you once I get settled in”

He left his wife, confident that she can cope by herself and lugged the bags to the end of the train, which seemed too far away. The train was too long and after a dozen long coaches he finally reached his designated seat. Even inside the AC compartment, the stench of sweat filled the air, thankfully the AC sleeper coaches had none of the overcrowding and jostling the normal coaches faced. On the way, he noted a bunch of young college girls playing cards and engaging in gossip. He paused for a few seconds under the guise of searching for his seat to look at them. Without his wife, nearby he had no fear, he eagerly looked at their slim bodies, which were clothed in tight, form fitting leggings or jeans. The thin t-shirts softened their appearance a lot more and never failed to taunt the viewers with the perky young tits underneath. Finally, he reached his seat and took a deep gulp from the water bottle, wondering how his wife fared.

Kamna placed her daughter on the sea before sitting with her, the AC compartment was delightfully cold and the interiors clean. In the same coupe were a family consisting of an old couple with a teenaged daughter, on the sides were two young men who were making eyes at the girl. The father glared at the young men for eying his young daughter, but the mother ignored everyone to smile at Kamna while making funny expressions to amuse Arushi. After the hectic travelling and the stress accompanied with it, Kamna leaned back and let the cold air dry the sweat on her body. She arched her back making her breasts nearly pop out of the tight blouse, catching the attention of all three men nearby.

Kamna smiled to herself, being the centrepiece in the public setting made her feel happy and satisfied. She loved the fact that both young and old men found her lustworthy, it assuaged some of the lingering depression caused by her husband’s behaviour. The mother started enquiring about Kamna and introduced herself, as they talked the train started, snaking out of the station and leaving behind the noise and the crowd who caused it. As she talked, Kamna could feel the three men glancing at her from time to time, in a fit of naughtiness, she leaned forward, letting the thin saree slip down her abundant curves, revealing the large breast encased in the tight blouse.

The two men stopped talking and watched Kamna intently, hoping for a far better view, the teenager, who had been preening under the gaze of the young men was miffed. Even if she was cute and tasty, she was no match for the mature beauty of Kamna and the experience that came with age. Even in the cold air, everyone could feel the area heat up just from lust, not satisfied with the light teasing, Kamna decided to take things up a notch.

She said “Aunty, Arushi must be hungry now, let me feed her as we talk”

The woman nodded “Yes dear, it must be harrowing for the child to travel, please go ahead”

Kamna’s eyes flickered to the three men in quick succession as she slid her hands under the transparent saree to unhook her blouse. A pin drop silence ensued as everyone watched Kamna remove the first hook, making the flesh spill out like water bursting through a dam. Throats bobbed as the second hook was undone, quickly followed by the third and final one. Kamna took her sweet time to move aside the right flap exposing her nursing bra, with a teasing smile, she took Arushi from the side and placed her on the lap. The movement made the blouse gape open, exposing all of her tits apart from those covered by the bra. As if she suddenly realised her predicament, she quickly pulled the glass like saree down to cover her delicious chest.

But the saree failed to cover anything, as everyone saw her fingers removing the flap over the nipple on her nursing bra, revealing a puckered brown areola capped by a long, thick nipple. The men nearly moaned when Kamna pulled on her taut nipple like she was milking a cow, making a thick white drop of sweet milk ooze out of the bud. She then placed the hard, aching nipple into Arushi’s mouth, who quickly suckled on it, unaware of the sexual tension in the coupe. Kamna moaned erotically, throwing her head back as if she had experienced an orgasm, her eyes became heavy lidded and a rosy sheen spread all over her face.

Amidst the suckling sounds, the mother who had watched everything with displeasure said “Animals, looking at a mother feeding her child like that, can't a mother even expect some basic courtesy anymore?”

She looked at Kamna “Dear, are you in pain?”

Kamna nodded “Yes aunty, I haven’t fed her from morning, so my breasts are full of milk, it was starting to ache”

The woman sympathised “Poor girl, I know how it feels, but you must pump it out regularly or it will coagulate and cause severe problems”

Kamna said “My breasts always fill up quickly, aunty, even after Arushi empties both tits, I feel like I can feel an entire town”

The woman nodded “I know, I have a relative who is like you, she is constantly in pain, so she now uses a pump”

Kamna said “My husband doesn’t like me to use it, so I am thinking of emptying my tits by feeding it to a boy”

The woman was shocked “Boy?”

Kamna nodded “Yes aunty, a friend of mine has a boy, she has little milk in her tits, so maybe I thought of volunteering my milk to feed him”

The woman gave a relieved smile “You are such a kind girl, dear”

Kamna smiled “No aunty, actually I want to feel a boy sucking my tits, is it different than a girl?”

The woman said “I don’t know personally dear, as I too have only a daughter, but I’ve heard that boys are grabby and bite while suckling”

Kamna giggled “They are the same, no matter the age”

The woman laughed “True, true, but you must ask your husband to help”

Kamna sighed “He doesn’t like it, aunty, I’ve asked him several times in vain. Thankfully some of my neighbours help me out from time to time, otherwise I will go crazy”

The woman naturally assumed that the ‘neighbours’ Kamna meant were helpful women, but little did she know about the young mother’s sexual adventures. While they were talking, the men watched the creamy breast and brown nipple intently, the youngsters even rubbed their erect cocks over their pants. Once Arushi emptied one side, Kamna turned the child around, pulling the other nipple and pushing it into her daughter’s mouth. The men held back a hungry moan as Kamna didn’t cover the side, leaving both breasts visible under the clear saree.

The woman who had been engrossed in the talk suddenly realised that both of Kamna’s tits were exposed, she looked at the perverted looks the three men, including her husband, were giving and snapped “Dear, pull the curtains shut. Today’s men are like bitches in heat, not knowing to give respect to women”

She turned to her gawking husband and snapped “Go sit with the youngsters for a while”

She then muttered “Old enough to have grandchildren, yet still being a pervert, useless donkey”

Kamna blushed as if she had just then realised her naked state, she pulled the curtain over her seat and continued feeding Arushi. The train had already left the outskirts and was reaching the first station of the journey. Arushi was nearing satiety and slowed down her suckling, already sleepy. When Kamna thought about putting her daughter to sleep, the ticket collector came to their coupe. The men and the old man showed their tickets, so the TC pushed aside the curtain and stood next to Kamna who was nearly topless. The middle-aged man stood speechless as he saw the juicy mangoes in all of its glory, his cock rose from 0 to 180 in record time, tenting his white uniform pants.

Kamna saw the man’s reaction and his eyes fixed on her hanging tits, without making any movement to cover herself, she said “Sir, the ticket is with my husband, do you remember, we talked to you in the platform”

The man grinned with glee, it wasn’t the first time a female passenger became cooperative for extra perks. He faced it all the time, as a TC he knew who travelled alone, so he always targeted the women. Especially the college girls or working women, they always booked at the last time, so their tickets were almost always in the waiting list. For the ugly or average looking women, he just charged them extra to get their tickets confirmed. But if the woman was cute or even beautiful and when they pleaded for a discount, he gave them options. They can get their ticket confirmed with just a blowjob, some got angry and had even slapped him, threatening to file a complaint. But a surprisingly large number of good looking women easily agree to give a blowjob, some were so horny that they let him fuck them several times during the journey.

Without taking his eyes from her tits, he said “Oh, there are many like you, so I don’t remember. Take me to your husband, if what you are saying is true then there is no problem, otherwise I will have to take action”

Kamna looked scared “Please sir, believe me I am telling you the truth, we can go now to find my husband, he has the ticket you signed”

He nodded “Please don’t be afraid madam, I am just doing my duty, if all is well then you have nothing to worry”

Kamna turned to the woman, who looked ready to intervene “Aunty, can you please take care of Arushi? I will come back soon”

The woman nodded “Don’t worry dear, I will take care of your daughter, focus on resolving the issue quickly. I will safeguard your things”

Kamna thanked the woman and hooked her blouse, right in front of the TC, once done she gave her sleeping daughter to the helpful old woman and followed the ticket collector.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:39 PM