Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
her turgid nipples burning into his flesh.

"Oh shit, Lijo!" she screamed. "Fuck me faster, honey! Fuck me harder!"

Desperately increasing the tempo of his powerful fuck- thrusts, Lijo could feel an incredible tightening sensation deep in his balls and realized he was about to shoot his wad. He was trying to hold back until Saranaya could come, but he didn't know how much longer he could control himself.

"Oh, darling" she sobbed, feeling the thick length of his powerful prick zipping in and out, the top ridge still vibrating against her tingling clit. "It's so good, honey!"

"Are you almost ready?" panted Lijo, slightly raising his hips to put more pressure on her sensitive clit.

"Oh, yes!" she squealed. "I'm almost there! Come inside me, honey!"

"Then hang on!" Lijo shouted. "Here comes my hot load!"

His hard cock sawed against her clit, sending Saranaya into spasms of ecstasy. A steady flood of pussy-cream was flowing out of her cunt as her hungry cunt lips grasped and sucked on his plunging cock. Raising his hips even higher, he was fucking his prick in and out of her slippery fuck hole at an ever increasing speed.

The crescendo came and went but he fucked irrespective and his tool stretched her pussy beyond imagination grazing the clit off and on driving her crazy, the boy at 19 years age was doing things to her which neither of the other men could do, get the clit to respond or activate while he was fucking her, reason being his prick was longer and heavier and he also was fucking her in a slightly slanting position, giving the space to graze the elusive bud once in a while and soon she held him by his waist on one of the grazes and came "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lijo. Fuck me you bastard and keep fucking me" and her fingers went into her asshole 2, 3 and finally 4 of them allowing the orgasm to soak into her inner self and slowly she recovered but he was still pumping -- and she knew that could lead to trouble -- she did not want to tear his prick more, and once the cunt juices get released, the cock can get into trouble if there is a wound or something, so she held his balls and slowly pushed them together and started to massage them and applied the cunt juice around them and on them and finally inserted her fingers into his ass hole and there and then he exploded. The initiation was complete and she tasted her first virgin in life -- completely and she made up her mind -- there and then, that he will not be the last, the first virgin, she will be on prowl and have lot more of these male cherries.

The satisfaction is much more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:12 PM