Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Staring down at the incredibly beautiful slut, Lijo could see her petal-like lips ovaled lovingly around his spit-drenched prick and her soft dark eyes burning with passion as she smiled up at him. From the lusting expression on her beautifully flushed face, he could see how much she was thoroughly enjoying his big juicy prick. With her soft lips working faster, Lijo's hard cock was throbbing in her mouth, each swipe of her talented tongue carrying him to new heights of ecstasy. As the intense pleasure increased, he was soon bucking his hips up off the sofa, slamming his big cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Sucking and pulling on his cock with her ravenous lips, Saranaya took more and more of his hard prick meat until her nose was pressed into the bush of crinkly hair around the base of his prick. Lijo couldn't believe that this beautiful woman had swallowed his entire cock. Saranaya was thoroughly aroused by the texture and taste of his juicy prick, and hot fuck juices were gushing out from between her legs, forming a hot sticky pool on the cushion.

Finally releasing his prick from deep in her throat, she began pumping her mouth up and down over it with a fucking motion. Each plunge drove his big prick head against the back of her throat. Each thrust of his cock into her mouth was making her more anxious to feel his fucker stuffed up her cunt. The more his big hot prick filled her mouth, the more she wanted it in her cunt.

"Oh, honey," she smiled, releasing his cock from her mouth. "How would you like to give me a nice hot fuck?"

"I'd love it," he panted, seeing the passion in her soft black brown eyes. "I'd just love to give you a nice hot fuck."

"Good," she giggled, quickly straddling his loins on her knees. "My pussy sure needs a good jostling!"

She rested her hands on his chest, and her juicy pussy was poised just above his straining prick. Looking up at her, Lijo could see the burning lust on her beautiful face. Letting his gaze move down over her large tits and across her softly rounded belly, he was drawn to the triangle of lustrous dark cunt hair between her legs.

He could clearly see the soft wetness of her horny cunt as it hovered just above the head of his prick. Everything about the lovely woman was wonderfully wanton. Her dark pink cunt lips were swollen with desire, her slippery fuck juices running down the naked flesh on the insides of her shapely thighs, squatting a bit lower, she lovingly grasped the thick base of his prick and lightly rubbed the sensitive tip of his cock up and down against the hot slickness of her open cunt. When his cockhead was completely drenched with her leaking juices, the horny woman lightly rubbed it against her exposed clit.

"Like that?" she giggled, her dark eyes glowing with passion.

"Fuck, yes," he moaned.

"Ready to fuck my hot little pussy?" she giggled, teasing the head of his prick against her cunt.

Hearing him moan with anticipation, she slowly lowered herself down, feeling his big cock parting her juicy cunt lips. His hard cock was sinking deeper and deeper into her cunt as she lowered her pussy down over his throbbing prick shaft, feeling the thickness of his cock knob working its way up through the hot expanding flesh of her cunt.

"Oooooooooo, yesssssss!" she crooned with joy when the full length of his thick cock was embedded in her cunt. Squatting pertly on his deeply buried cock, the overly aroused woman began rotating her hot wet pussy around the base of his cock.

"Now," she giggled. "Just fuck the piss outa my naughty little pussy."

"That's exactly what I intend to do," he panted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:12 PM