Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Why did you do this to me, it is hurting? It has burnt my skin completely" he complained.

"Go and lie on the bed -- will come soon" she replied.

She picked up the small crucible with white milk cream and butter and sat on the bed next to him and slowly applied the cream and laved his pubic area with the butter. The prick had risen once again and it was looking enormously big and red in color, the impact of the burn had left a few scalps but overall it ws not in shape and the butter added lot of lubrication to the cream which soothed the burn effects. As he watched, she took off her saree and laid it on the floor and shoved her hand down below only to remove her panty and climbed the bed and slowly lowered her mouth on his cock, the pussy made contact with her other hand and slowly penetrated the interiors without an hassle' So you were wanting me just like I wanting you" he said.

She did not consider it important to respond and just when he was about to come -- and she knew he had not retention formula -- she got the mouth off the phallus and let it wither slowly in slapped his hands off when he wanted to shag off, she just did not allow that and the cock released the next installment copiously but he was not allowed the pleasure, she got off the bed picked up the saree and wiped her pussy with it and throwing the panty at him, "Learn the art of holding on for a long time, Rajeev is not only my husband but also a great guy in bed, he may not have a prick like yours but he can fuck me in my ass continuously for more than 25 minutes without losing any of the hardness, that is called manly, if you really want to have me completely, practice to hold on" and she threw the panty on his face and left the room. She came back to her room and started to ponder as to why she did that and could not get a proper response from her internal system and slept off ensuring that lock were secured to the room, she did want this guy to come in banging her for the humiliation that he may have undergone.

Saranaya was an earlier riser and was out in the living room with a cup of coffee watching the morning news and a while later she found him crouching by her seat on the other one watching the TV with a coffee cup in his hand. He looked very sheepish and slowly told her, "Thank you the night, it was my first time and did not know that in the real thing, lasting longer is not easy. When I use my hands, am good at it" that made her laugh and she looked into her eyes and saw the guilt and her guilt went away with that and she slowly got up -- in her sexy camisole and sat next to him and slowly kissed him on his lips and found him interesting this time and slowly she removed the unbuttoned shirt off his back and it was amazing -- the cousin had an awesome torso and no flab, all muscles. He looked amazing -- she had not seen this part of her cousin before, slowly she removed his shorts and did not have to labor anymore, the guy was not having any underwear and the prick was lying flaccid. She took it in her hands and started to feel the current and in no time the rod was thick, juicy and extremely tight and she looked into his eyes and licked her lips and rubbing the fingers over them, she applied the saliva on his prick and was soon greeted with a small drop of pre cum which was like the morning sunrise and with the flick of her little finger she sucked it off, "Are you ready to betray him....do not want you if it is going to trouble.... "

She closed his mouth with her hand and let his gaze go to the loosely held dress around her body, the camisole came off with not much trouble and she was completely nude and she slowly dbangd her legs around his and let the prick find its place, which it did and slowly without applying any external pressure the prick went into her pussy slowly, and she rode him with just 1/3rd of it inside and slowly took some more and rode on it for some time and let some more in and repeated the ride part and soon in 5 minutes to 7 minutes the prick had completely invaded the slut's pussy, he was the third cock in her life besides her ex boyfriend and Rajeev and she was in no remorse and did not have to explain anything to anybody. She knew and even Rajeev knew how horny they both are for sex and he had gone away for a week or so --and she knew he would fucking somebody in Chennai, and this was only time when she was indulging in some kind of an adultery but somewhere she felt the mutual consent was always there -- tacit understanding.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:11 PM