Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
And Saranya came, the 5'7" slut just burst and not wanting to waste the sensation, she plugged the asshole deep with her fingers one and then two and then three, deep into her ass while the other hand was smothering her pussy with jet of water spraying around and on the clit avidly. She came and came and did not notice the front door opening and closing, oblivious she dried her self and came out of the bathroom into the room which just the towel around her torso and fell off in a shock state, her husband was sitting there on the bed -- it seemed like he had just removed his shoes and undone his jean which was zipped down and the T shirt was hanging out, he looked at her up and down and was forced to make a statement -- "All this for me? I am hungry for food but am also hungry for you my dear wife."

He got up in a minute letting the jean drop on the floor getting out of it and eased the Hanes off his waist quickly exposing the long thick prick below -- it was looking massive, Saranaya was a satisfied woman -- she got her husband in the best shape both stamina and the size of his tool, it was far bigger than Raghavan and Rajeev was very young, at 24 years of age he was nearly her age and she always doubted that he also fucked other women like she did other men, only thing both had this hunch but did not muster up to speak about it but this time Rajeev was going to do it -- well you guessed it, right!

He happened to see the live Shanti, 40 year old promiscuous laden erstwhile pious religious prude woman who today could pale Cleopatra in the carnal desire category, only thing- she was yet to fuck 150 noblemen in one night and her number may not touch the 3000 men in her entire lifetime which Cleopatra had achieved very easily as the score with whom she had slept in her entire life, 150 noblemen were in one night to get their support for her becoming the ultimate power in Rome. Well -- that was something which Shanti also had and has as an ambition -- power over her men and fellow women, Saranya blinked at his advancing demeanor and he had her in his arms quicker than she imagined, the towel was off her bed and she was stark naked with another man who for a change was her own husband this time.

He locked his lips on her and started to eat the sexy woman's lips without any gloss and he found them very tasty, "It looks like you weren't home, kitchen was quiet so we may have to go out to eat after I have reamed you my love and this time it is going to be your ass, I want to fuck you in that hole and since you just had a bath, am sure you would be clean, of course am okay even if you let some shit come out, am wanting the divine hole -- need it ...am inspired only to fuck that hole today.....saw someone..." and he stopped.

She took hold of his head and dropped his face between her breasts and let him suck her boobs, he loved them and took time laved them with his dirty tobacco ridden rich copious saliva sumptuously on the dark nipples on her sexy boobs, he was a Punjabi whereas she was a Malayali and a sexy one at that, a very sexy Malayali pussy, they had met in Delhi 3 years ago, she was going steady with a fellow Malayali that time at work and Rajeev was their colleague, a friend of her boy friend who was living in with her and Rajeev would share the house with them staying in one of the rooms.

The marriage was fixed and everything was ok- both the families had agreed and all was going smooth and just before the D day, the boy friend did the dumping act, which neither the buddy nor the fiancée were aware of -- they did not have a clue. The bastard had eloped -- literally this time in no uncertain times with another Malayali -- a rich Dubai based pussy -- all for her money.

The day was a bad one and it did take a lot of time of both the families to console and comfort Saranaya -- who lost her mind completely. It took a while for her to take it into her stride -- and she did it well, the young lady who was 22 at that time -- left Delhi and returned to Kerala to be with her parents and she had all forgotten about Rajeev, actually she never had anything on her mind about him, he was just her boy friend's friend for her and that was all -- nothing less, nothing more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:10 PM