Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

Lakshmi was an emotional wreck after this. Yesterday, the alcohol absolved her of all thinking. But today she was thinking clearly. She was married and have a husband. But what she felt with Nazir was different. May be she will let him do everything else but f**k her. But the feeling she had with Nazir was irreplaceable.
Srini came back and they pretty much had an indifferent evening. Srini didn’t wanna trouble her before leaving as he knew she was unhappy. Lakshmi was confused. Her mind and body were thinking in different directions. She or at least her body longed for the loving feeling she had with Nazir. But there was also a guilt developing inside her for Srini. But again, Srini was leaving her alone here for 5 days. Lakshmi slept in this emotional conundrum.
Next morning, she felt happy Srini is leaving. May be she will get to spent time with Nazir. Suddenly she didn’t feel the guilt that she felt the previous day. As Srini was packing, Lakshmi was still wondering, what changed her from a meek housewife to girl who itched for Nazir’s touch. It was not only Nazir, she remembered her kiss with Maya. She once again felt her panties getting wet. Then she remembered watching Anwar f**k Maya. “Oh God, I have become permanently horny” She thought. Apart from Lakshmi’s mind everything else was calm in the town. Imran had left for the city near waterfall to bug the villa’s and cottage where they were staying. He had planned meticulously and instructed Anwar and Nazir on converting Lakshmi to a perfect slut. Now he needs to put the plan into practise. Well so far everything has gone perfectly. Getting close to Lakshmi, using Nazir to seduce her and Lakshmi developing feelings for Nazir. Now after this trip, if everything goes to plan Lakshmi would be a slut for all three of them.
Srini left around 3 noon for the official trip. Immediately as his car wandered out of sight, Lakshmi texted Nazir: Where are you?
Nazir (playing a little hard to catch): Oh, was with Imran. What happened?
Lakshmi: Srini left.
Nazir (smiling): Good.
Lakshmi: What good? Don’t you want to come over?
Nazir: Of course. But just checking… Why do u want me to come over?
Lakshmi (blushing): I am horny
Nazir: Coming in 30 mins.
Nazir got ready and went to Lakshmis. He knew what he had to do. Make her a little hornier. If she begs for it, f**k her. But the crucial part is, make her beg for it.
Nazir reached Lakshmi’s house around 4 pm. Lakshmi opened the door and peeped outside and asked Nazir to come in. As Nazir walked in, he was treated to the sweetest sight he has seen in his life. Lakshmi was sitting on her couch with her legs crossed. But the surprise was in the dressing. The homely housewife who only wore sarees till 3 days ago was sitting in a short skirt and a backless top. Her legs were showing almost right up to the crotch. The backless top actually did little in hiding her sideboobs. Nazir was tempted to take her right there. But he knew what was important here, make Lakshmi beg for his cock inside her. Nazir was dressed in a simple T shirt and jeans. So he sits near Lakshmi, kisses her on the cheek, which makes Lakshmi blush.
Nazir: I brought you a gift
Lakshmi: What
Nazir (keeping a bottle on the table): Champagne for the hottest girl on this earth.
Lakshmi (blushing, and amused): Wow:
Nazir: Lets drink to your beauty
Lakshmi (giggling): I’ll get glasses.
Lakshmi (bringing a set of wine glasses): Someone gifted this. I believe these are wine glasses, this is the closest I have.
Nazir: It doesn’t matter. Let’s drink.
Nazir pours two glasses and both of them have one each. Lakshmi this time didn’t have much issue with the taste.
Nazir: I never thought you would be so pretty in this dress. I am the luckiest guy on earth, even better than Anwar who f**ks Maya.
Lakshmi: Really
Nazir: Yes, (touching her thighs) this is how a womens legs are supposed to be, not like the matchsticks Maya have.
Lakshmi felt a current through her body.
Nazir: Also, (touching her sideboob) this is how a girls figure should be, not like the size zero she is.
Lakshmi meanwhile could feel another panty going useless because of her wetness. She even let out a slight moan. Nazir kept on staring at the hot Lakshmi.
Lakshmi: What are you staring at?
Nazir: I am having a bet with myself.
Lakshmi: What?
Nazir: Your panties are wet now or not
Whatever dry section she had in her panties was also gone now.
Lakshmi (controlling her moans): Chii, its not wet
Nazir: I bet its wet
Lakshmi: Nooooo
Nazir: Ohk, I’ll do whatever you want if its not wet.
Lakshmi: And if its wet, what I have to do?
Nazir: Nothing, let me kiss your body for 5 mins.
Lakshmi: That’s a good deal.
Nazir: But there is one problem.
Lakshmi: What?
Nazir: There is only one way to decide this. You’ll need to hand over your panty
Lakshmi hadn’t thought this through. Well she was ready for some hanky panky but never assumed, she will be losing your panties so soon.
Nazir (once again playing with her ego): Well, you can always back off
Lakshmi: No lets do this.
As Lakshmi, tugged the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, Nazir could see her pussy as the skirt was very short. And as she removed the panties, she realized another thing, she was way too wet. She slowly removed panties and handed them over to Nazir. Nazir smelled them and smiled.
Nazir: Should I point out, you are way too wet.
Lakshmi: No…
Nazir: So I get to kiss you all over.
Lakshmi: Gawd…
Nazir: Don’t worry, I’m good with my mouth.
Lakshmi: What do you mean?
Nazir:  Your husband never gave you oral pleasure?
Lakshmi: Chii… Nooooo
Nazir: What chiii… its awesome…
Lakshmi: its dirty.
Nazir: It’s the best pleasure man can have. So you have not sucked him also?
Lakshmi: Nooo.
Nazir: So here is the deal, I’ll kiss you and lick you for 5 mins. If you like it, you’ll suck me.
Lakshmi: What if I liked it and I told I didn’t like it.
Nazir: I can gauge from your reaction. Anyways I trust you.
Lakshmi: ohk.
Nazir: Drink another glass. You will need it.
[+] 8 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil ***** housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 19-11-2021, 10:10 AM