Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
(18-11-2021, 08:48 PM)Love_58 Wrote: Dear writer

We are desperately waited for your update  and finally we got it.

the way your are continuing story is marvelous. I would like to give a suggestion , I think so , it  will help for further continuation of the story.
Now a days the revenge politics is going on in our country. So that our heroin will also take a  revenge  .  
JP group chairmen will  ask the shalini to come to the hotel ,as they are previously met,  and take the details of the bank account  and appointment letter from the JP group chairmen.   Shalini will meet the chairmen at that hotel  and  will take the both of these two  items. And then JP chairman  first congratulate the shalini as she became the member and  partner of his business.  After that  he told to shalini that your my partner in my business  and will also at the same time  you will become my bed partner.   Shalini will think few minutes  ( she will get two thing at the same time  i.e.,  many and sex satisfaction) and    would be accepted  by putting one condition I want to be M.P. from Nagapur .  you can help me      in this regard as it will be usefull both of you.  . He will promised to shalini that definitely  i will try  it and  will get the seat. After they both are indulged wild sex in many times.  I He is not deceived  her)
Thank you

Nice idea 
But what writer's thought we will wait for update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by Muralimm - 18-11-2021, 10:22 PM