Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Dear writer

We are desperately waited for your update and finally we got it.

the way your are continuing story is marvelous. I would like to give a suggestion , I think so , it will help for further continuation of the story.
Now a days the revenge politics is going on in our country. So that our heroin will also take a revenge .
JP group chairmen will ask the shalini to come to the hotel ,as they are previously met, and take the details of the bank account and appointment letter from the JP group chairmen. Shalini will meet the chairmen at that hotel and will take the both of these two items. And then JP chairman first congratulate the shalini as she became the member and partner of his business. After that he told to shalini that your my partner in my business and will also at the same time you will become my bed partner. Shalini will think few minutes ( she will get two thing at the same time i.e., many and sex satisfaction) and would be accepted by putting one condition I want to be M.P. from Nagapur . you can help me in this regard as it will be usefull both of you. . He will promised to shalini that definitely i will try it and will get the seat. After they both are indulged wild sex in many times. I He is not deceived her)
Thank you
[+] 2 users Like Love_58's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by Love_58 - 18-11-2021, 08:48 PM