Susmita's saga continues...New episode after hot lady banged by football coach by swe
The site was 40 minutes drive from Badshah's office.Badshah mentioned the car belonged to the builder of the construction project.During the 40 minutes drive,Susmita realized though Badshah was on the wrong side of forty,he was still a jovial person.They talked a bit about routine lives,family and other such stuff until the car pulled in front of a newly built housing complex.The complex was still under construction as few labourers were busy working in one section of what seemed a really huge complex space.Badshah spoke to some one on his mobile and then said to Susmita " M'aam .... Chunilal saab is waiting for us in his office room"Both entered a make-shift office room situated at one corner of the complex.Mr Chunilal, the builder of the complex was looking with some files as Badhshah introduced Susmita to him.Chunilal gave a warm smile"Namastey Bhabhiji.....have a seat please"Susmita gave a courtsey smile and sat down.Chunilal, looked probably the same age as of Badshah.He was a stout man of average height.He apparently looked decent,but his evil eyes betrayed that decency.He looked every bit like a dishonest politician sitting on piles ob black money.Badshah started speakin"Chunilal saab..M'aam and her hubby is currently staying at Vijay nagar....her hubby is busy with office..so she herself would like to see things"Chunilal smiled "Madam ji...nothing to worry.....Its a first class complex...Just everything you will get here"Susmita said" Yeah...the area is quite large....."Chunilal added " Ryt...The area is larger than any other similar complexes...I hope u have tym Madam ji....We show you every part of the complex"Susmita nodded " Hmm... it would be nice to have a look "The beauty of Susmita have already captivated Chunilal.His gaze continously hovered in and around Susmita's blouse portion. Susmita tried best to cover as decently as possible,but the thin sleeveless blouse was never enough to hide her huge boobs.She said to herself " I should not have worn this sleeveless blouse today"With Chunilal and Badshah,she had a nice look at the apartments.On a broad level,she liked the design and the finishing of the apartments.Simply put,she was impressed.The swimming pool and the ball room were also more than impressive.As they were passing the pool, Chunilal asked her casually "Madam aap ko swimming aati hain ? "Susmita replied" Yeah"Chunilal smiled peevishly "Thats nice.... you can hit the pool frequently then"Susmita gave a teasing reply "If only I buy then only naah ? If I don't buy I don't think Chunilal saab will allow me to swim here" she giggled.All 3 burst out laughing.Badshah gave a bold compliment "Bhabhi ji... if you come out in a swimming costume and wanted permission to swim , no male can deny it...ha..ha..ha"Susmita did not mind his direct and bold compliments.She continued in a flirty tone"Achcha .......?? &"All 3 again roared into a laughter.Chunilal at last sounded serious "M'aam so I hope u will make ur hubby understand the beauty of this place....and if he wants to come down here..he is alwaz welcome"Susmita : "I don't think he will manage time for this..I will be dealing it completely...Tell me Chunilal saab ..all this start at 35 lakhs..? "Chunilal : "Final price can be negotiable...You can book a flat by paying a down payment of 10 lakhs"Susmita looking a trifle worried "Dont you think its too high a down payment"Badshah this time interrupted" Nehi M'aam you don't realize this location..just 10 mins from airport..u have market ,shop within complex..I believe 10 lakh is very reasonable if u consider so many options"Susmita was deep in thought..as Chunilal said " You talk with your hubby...discuss it well...price we may negotiate later"Susmita nodded "I will call u or Mr.Badshah soon and let u know...any waz n
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susmita's saga continues...New episode after hot lady banged by football coach by swe - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 29-04-2019, 12:33 AM