Susmita's saga continues...New episode after hot lady banged by football coach by swe
Susmita...can you manage a leave tommorrow?" Ajay casually asked just after finishing dinner.

Susmita too had just finished dinner.She looked at Ajay enquiringly........

"Leave? Why any problem ? "She replied back...

Ajay who looked unusally sleepy today.. answered..."Yeah... a house broker called me up..said he knows an upcoimg housing project......"

Susmita seemed eager...She said.."Ohh dats good....where is this housing complex...?"

Ajay was already in bed.With an half awake half sleepy voice..he said.."He didnt divulge any further details..wants us to meet him in his office.."

"That's ok..but can't we both go after office tommorrow ? " asked Susmita sitting in front of the dressing table.

"Darling..tommorrow i need to travel outside of..town and waiting till sunday won't be good idea.." Ajay's voice faltered due to sleep and tiredness.

Susmita asked in a worried voice.."Ajay, u all ryt? u loking so tired today?"

Ajay smiled and said..."Sush...i m fyn.... today was hectic as hell....can't you meet this house agent tommorrow ?"

Susmita smiled reassuringly "It's ok... I will manage a leave... u sleep now dear.... good nyt.."

Ajay kissed her hand as Susmita switched off the main light.

Life in the big city has been tough.Getting a proper house to live is tougher.The rented apartment the couple was staying was far off from both their offices and also Akash's school.They needed a new flat for sure.That's why probably Susmita agreed readily to meet this man.Big city means land of house brokers.She knew this well.

Three months have passed since they moved here.Ajay as expected got busier than ever leaving him with almost no time to look after her or Akash.And sex life was almost non existent.But Susmita is used to all this.She got the real taste of sex when she was gang banged by Azim and company.That 2 hour will forever remain the best moment of her life.Still nowadays,she almost has orgasm just by recalling that day's exploits.It may seem unusual but very often Susmita thinks..."How lucky I was to visit the bra shop on that day..." But thoughts are thoughts.On outside,she has continued to be a loving mother and a dutiful wife and also a successfull banker.

Next day

The staircase led to a small but cozy office room.She knocked at the door and got an instruction from within to enter.The man seated inside was short, but looked extremly masculine and had an unusualy broad frame.He was dark complexioned and had sharp cat like eyes.

Susmita asked..."Mr Badshah ?? "

The man : "Yeah ..I am Badshah....How can I help u M'aam "
Susmita: "This is Susmita.....You called up by hubby...Ajay..regarding a flat..."
The man smiled... "Ohh yes ...have a seat m'aam....."
Susmita :"Thank you..."
Badshah :" So m'aam what you will have ? coffee or tea?
Susmita :"Nehi..Nehi..... It's ok..Thanks!! My hubby is busy with office..so I had to come.."
Badshah :"Its all ryt....Just don't worry m'aam.."

Badshah could not help but ogle at her.Susmita as usual was looking stunningly sexy in a light green saree and black sleeveless blouse.Like alwaz,the way she dbangd the saree made her look that much hotter.Badshah could easily make out the size of her boobs as the sleeveless blouse was playing hide and seek with her huge assets.Never ever he has come across a lady looking so slutty in a saree.

Susmita broke Badshah's gaze and asked him .."So can I expect some details about the falt.."
Badshah. replied quickly.."Ohh..ok..This place is near westren highway...flats are under construction... and will be complete in a couple of month's time.."
Susmita seemed interested.."That's fine..And may I know the price range.."
Badshah looked at her and said.."M'aam this complex is absolutely awesome...swimming pool,community hall,gym..what not...
And so slighly on the expensive side......but the location is great......."
Susmita listened patiently......Then added.."You didnt tell me the starting price.."
Badshah : "Its 35-36 lakhs....Considering the site..its really a good bargain..Look at these pictures How do they look ?"

Susmita was flipping through the pages of the prospectus..as Badshah got up from his seat and came behind Susmita.

"Wooooooow!! " His eyes fell on her amazing blouse covered back and shoulders.The thin sleeveless black blouse was looking heavenly against Susmita's milky white skin.The deep cut blouse exposed a lot and even Susmita herself was not aware the blouse looked so sexy from back.

After careful examination,Susmita replied.."Yeah the pics looks good...I will tell Ajay to consider this..Mr.Badshah..."

Badhshah still ogling at her back..replied..."Thats good u liked it Bhabhi ji.....Any one will like it.....Any waz Babhi ji..u work some where?"

Susmita :"Yeah...I work in a private bank..."
Badshah looked enthusiastic..."Oh that's really nice... This means a house loan will be easy..ryt..?"
Susmita : "Presumably so....."
Badshah:"Den m'am if you have tym..... why not visit the site today only ? "

Susmita was hesitating a bit, but eventually agreed as she was excited to see the flats
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susmita's saga continues...New episode after hot lady banged by football coach by swe - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 29-04-2019, 12:24 AM