Chat leads to Sins
In the meantime, I was deputed to sort out the tax related matters of some government undertaking in Himachal Pradesh. It was a beautiful town, right in middle of a famous ***** temple and a tourist spot.  It was a six month assignment I had to take. Since there was no government guest house, I was given rented accommodation in local town. It was a 2 BHK house made on almost 250sq yard plot with ample open spaces.  In fact it was a sort of stand alone house with no house on one side for about 45 mtrs. It was the last house in the row and only had a cliff a few meters from its boundary. Best part of the town was that it was away from the hustle bustle associated with tourist spots but was close enough to have modern infrastructure including a few hotels.

Needless to mention Shalini and Sonia both had visited this spot. I too made a few evening-morning trips to Chandigarh which was about 3hrs bus journey to my favourite trio on the days when Mr Sharma was missing.  The trio of women did realise that I am fucking all three of them but none broached the topic with me. Infact I used to take pregnant Ritu to gyanae prompting her to believe that I was her husband. Devotion of Ritu towards me was absolute, how would anyone guess when her post marriage surname and mine were same. Shalini and Sonia did come and book hotel rooms and I was a visitor. Life was so kind.

Vicky was provided with a male servant to take care of the house and cook meals. He was not full time but used to come in morning and evening only.  The town also boasted of a famous Ayurvedic Practitioner. In a short time span I had developed a good rapport with him.

My Mama (brother of mom) lived in a town in Punjab, very close to my native maternal village. He was about 8-9 years younger than mom. His wife, my Maami, Anita was about 5-6years younger than him and was about 46-47 years of age. She was a timeless beauty. All of cousins from maternal side had reached a conclusion that Maami had stopped ageing after 34-35. She was very beautiful and had a very seductive voice.  Regular work at house meant she had a fit body. 

One fine day, talking to mom, she revealed that she had early stages of diabetes, not much, but still she wanted to be careful. Was seeking mom’s advice. I had by then told mom about the Ayurvedic practitioner and mom told the same to Maami. Maami may have spoken to Mama and it was agreed that they will come to my make shift hometown and meet that Ayurvedic doctor. Obviously were to stay with me.

So Mama and Mami came on a Saturday and on the same evening I took them to the doctor. Being from Ayurvedic school, he trusted his pulse or nabz reading more than the lab reports. He had correctly guessed the blood sugar levels through this pulse reading.  Mami had just gone the blood test done for sugar a day before coming.  The doctor concluded that he was confident of curing it but for that Mami had to visit him more often on weekly basis. He would give medicines every week and then change the dosage as per his reading the coming week. He asked for Mami to just visit the clinic every mid-week for some checkup for coming 3 weeks. Given the number of visits and him having floored Mama Mami with his diabetes reading prediction, it was decided that Mami would stay with Vicky for the said period and Mama would visit them after every 3-4days.  It was about 4.5 hours bus journey from the said place.  The only problem was that Mami had brought clothes to at best last 2-3 days not 3 weeks.

That too was solved as per Vicky’s suggestion to buy clothes from the local market. Mama went back and left Mami to stay with me.

A bit more details about Mami. As mentioned, Mami was not fat due to household work, however, what I forgot to mention that she was pretty curvy, yummy set of boobs which formed a delectable cleavage and bubbly round ass. She had a thin sharp nose, lovely round eyes and lush lips and a killer smile. The best part was her voice. Boy was it something? It could turn the best caring voice, best loving voice, best friend’s voice and best seductive voice. She had great command over language.  Though she was not an exposer, meaning didn’t wear outlandish clothes to display her body, but knew how to carry her body and wear clothes which made her desirable without being vulgar. 

As Mami took charge of the house, it was decided that the male servant would only come in the morning to do the cleaning and general housekeeping. Maami was to take care of the rest. Mama had left on Sunday morning itself and it meant I had some time alone with the sexy Mami. Even earlier I found her to be sexy but she was still Mami, my relative, however, encounters with Didi and Niece meant Mami was only a piece of meat to be devoured. I had an off on Monday as well. So on Sunday evening, the talks moved towards my marriage. My marriage was National Topic, I felt, which can bring down our Parliament’s working too.

M – Vicky ab shaadi kar le

V – Maine nahin roka

M – phir

V – koi ladki toh haan kare

M – kyon nahin karegi, tu sona hai, hatta katta hai, sarkari naukri hai, aur kya chahiye.

V – Maami aap hee dhoondh dona koi. Apni jaisee sundar.

She blushes.

M – kuchh bhi bolta raheta hai tu.

V – Ab sach bolo toh maanoge nahin.  Waise Mami Mama ki lottery kisne lagwayi thee

M – Lottery?

V – Itni sundar biwi mili toh lottery hee lagi na.

M – Vicky !! Didi ko batati hoon (Didi meaning my mom) ladke se ruka nahin ja raha, shaadi karwa do

V – Mami aap jaisee sundar ho toh main toh bhaga ke le jaaun…hahaha

She too joined the laughter.

V – Maami ek baat toh batao, shaadi se pahele koi bf toh hoga

M – chup oye, nahin tha

V – Mami aap Ludhiana ki padhi likhi, hot babe. Koi toh hoga.

M – nahin thaa.. tang mat kar…(her voice was a give away)

I go and sat next to her and casually put an arm around her shoulder and whisper in her ear.

V – Maami maan nahin sakta, aap bahut sundar ho, bata do mujhe, kisi ko nahin bataunga.

She could feel my breath on her face. She tries to wriggle out, but my grip is firm

M – Vicky chhod na….

V – Maami batao na…

M – achha baba achha …she smiles..but pahele chhod

I leave her shoulder sit in front holding her hands in mine.

M – tha ek college ka friend.

V – Boyfriend

She smiles and nods a yes

V – Maami phir toh usne khoob movies dikhayin hongi corner seats

She smiles again

V – maami usne khoob maze kiye honge aapke saath

She smiled.

V – maami paheli kiss kab ki thee uske saath

M – chup oye (and smiles)

V – batao na maami

M – ek baar college mein classes ke baad, khaali room mein

V – maami maza aaya tha

M – mmmmm

V – sirf kiss pe toh nahin ruka hoga

M – maarungi (and smiles)

V – aapne tab kya pahena tha

M – Salwar kameez

V – maami usne wahan haath lagaya tha (I indicated her bossom with my eyes)

She looks at me bewildered not expecting such a question.

V – batao na maami, kiss pe toh nahin ruka hoga…(I held her hands a bit tighter)

M – hmmmm .. tu ruk jaata aisee haalat mein

V – Bilkul nahin

M – woh bhi nahin ruka

V – maami aapki body shuru se hee aisee thee?

M  - Matlab

V – you know Maami, you have a great body

Maami smiled and nodded a yes…

V – Maami ek baat poochun.. bura toh nahin maanogi

M – main samajh rahi hoon tu kya kahega and answer is NO

We both laughed aloud…

V – maami aaj se hum dono dost?

M – pakke dost. Vicky kisi ko mat batana

V – promise Maami

Saying this I leaned forward and hugged her while in seating position. No malice she felt or thought and it was over.

We had a sumptuous dinner cooked by Maami. It was delicious.

V – Maami you are a great cook. Tabhi kahe raha hoon apne jaisee dilwa do

M – Oye hero mera toh pooch liya apni GF ke baare mein bata.

V – Maami abhi koi ek GF nahin hai. Kuchh ke saath setting hai, date wagarah maar leta hoon.

M – aisa kyon Vicky

V – Bas mami samajh lo aapke bhaanje ko pasand nahin kiya kisi ne.  Alag alag time 3 GFs theen but gaadi nahin chali.

M – teen teen, wah mere hero. Kaisee theen wo.

V – Mast theen but aapke samne zero.

M – Achha ji

V – Haan ji

M – Aisa kya hai mujhme jo unmein nahin tha

Every woman wants to hear her praise.

V – Aapsi nasheeli aankhen nahin theen…itni gori chitti makhhan malai nahin theen…aise honth nahin thhey…aap jaise nain naksh nahin thhe….aap jaisa figure nahin tha…aur aap jaisee mast aawaaz nahin thee….

M – bas Vicky bas (said a smiling and blushing Maami)

M – Mere se toh pooch liya, apni GFs ke saath kya kiya

V – sab kuchh maami sab kuchh

Maami then realized the track the talks were taking and decided to end it. 

M – Chal so ja, baaki kal karenge

V – Ok Maami. Good night

M – Good night

Though Monday was an off for me due to some festival, I still managed to get up at my usual time and realized that I had a hot visitor in the other room.  I knocked at the door, hearing no sound, I went in and saw Mami sleeping in a maxi.  The maxi had ridden upto her knees and her posture facilitated the sight of the lovely melons. Not to mess up, I just went back and knocked the door again and called out Maami. She got up this time and opened the door.

V – Good morning Maami dost

Maami smiles at me on usage of Maami dost and says “Good Morning”

M – tu kab utha

V – ho gayi thodi der.  Aap uth gaye ho toh main apni sair kar aaun

M- theek hai

I finished my one hour walk and returned, by now Mami had made some tea.

M – Chaaye piyega

V – Mami main doodh peeta hoon (I said and she could make out that I had a quick look at her boobs) But abhi time hai main thodi exercises kar lun.

Then I went ahead with my schedule of push ups, yog aasans.

On seeing some yog aasans she smiled

M – Vicky tu theek nahin kar raha

V – Mami naya naya shuru kiya hai, abhi dhang se nahin aata.

M – Mujhe aata hai, main sikha sakti hoon

V – Thanks Mami

M – But yogaasan wali dress ghar pe hai

V – Dress?

M – Track pant ya leggings or comfortable top

V – Point hai. Aaj meri chhutti hai, din mein shopping phir kal se yogasan

M – nahin Vicky nahin.

V – Haan Maami haan

Well first half of the day got devoted to housekeeping, breakfast etc. Post lunch we went to the market and I bought 3 leggings/yoga pants for Maami and tightish tops for her. The colours were red white and dark grey for yoga pants. Boy did they fit on her posterior and legs. She didn’t realise the sexiness she would ooz. I could and smiled.

The Monday evening and night too passed with us having discussions regarding girl friends, boy friends etc. Mami was a great talker and had opinions on many things. I was pleasantly surprised that she too followed cricket, football etc. We had a lot more in common.  This was perhaps the first time that I was spending so much time with Mami.  She had a great sense of humour too. During our talks, I did mention it to her that she has a very seductive voice. She took the compliment in stride.

The male servant was instructed to come in my presence for obvious reasons. My mami was too gorgeous for servant to be alone with her. So when the servant came, Mami was in salwar kameez and nothing untoward occurred and he left. I was to leave for the office when Mami asked if I would come to home for Lunch. Earlier I used to take lunch at office since there was none at home, now given I would have company of a hot Maami I said an obvious yes. So before leaving for the office, I just casually mentioned to Mami that she has enough space and time for her Yogasan.  Hoping that it would have the desired effect, I left.

As the clock struck 12, I called Mami just to check if Lunch was available and everything ok in general. She told me to come at 1pm for lunch. I was right on time and as she opened the door, it was a jaw dropping momement but I decided to ignore to make her comfortable. She as wearing a red yoga pant with a white top.  Hard to explain, yoga pant was hugging her posterior and legs like second skin, could make out her panty outline and also her ass crack. Still decided to ignore. My cock didn’t. The top was basically a t-shirt reaching upto 3-4 inches below her pussy level thereby covering portion of ass as well. T shirt was not very long and ass was well rounded which meant it could cover only half of posterior. I didn’t mind.

I talked to her casually and in passing mentioned about her trying the pants and top. She smiled.  I wanted to make her comfortable and I guess I did okay since when I again returned in evening, she was in the same dress.

V – Maami 23-24 saal ki ladki lag rahi ho is dress mein

M – Sach !!! jhoot mat bol

V – Ab kaise convince karun

She smiled.

I picked up a plastic flower from the showpiece pot and got down on one knee in a manner of proposing to her

V – Dear young lady, would like to have you as my Girl Friend

Mami laughed hysterically and then took the “flower” from me with a smile.

As she was preparing tea, I went to kitchen to pick something and sandwiched her between me and slab. She felt my cock on her lush assglobes for 4-5 seconds. I made it look as natural as possible and went back to the room.

She brought tea and something to eat. I ate the snacks and just took her hands in my mine and kissed it.

V – bahut delicious hain.

M- kya

V – Snacks aur kya. Aapko laga aapke haath. Woh bhi bure nahin hain

M – maar khayega (and she laughed)

M – Vicky mujhe aur dress leni hai

V – Ok maami but kyon

M – ye nahin pahen sakti ghar mein

V – kyon

M – Samjha kar, kitni tight hain

V – Maami aap isme bahut sexy lagti ho. Mama dekhenge toh dubara honeymoon pe le jaayenge

M – zaroor le jaayenge (she said sadly highlighting the sarcasm)

V – Chalo phir main hee le jaata hoon (I said it to cheer her up)

She smiled.

As the evening progressed, I got an opportunity and I hugged her from behind.

V – Meri girl friend sabse hot hai.

Hearing her praise, she just smiled.

V – Mami ek request karun?

M – Bolo

V – Apni sexy voice mein ek baar bol do I love you Vicky .. thoda naughty tareeke se

M – kyaa

V – Apne boyfriend ke liye itna nahin kar sakte

M – Nahin Vicky koi sun lega toh

V – kaun sunega hum dono hee toh hain

She kept quiet and then “I love you Vicky” in a most sexy voice which bordered on moaning.

V – I love you too Mami

The rest of evening was spent in me being close to Mami and touchin her, holding her more often. She was getting used to it and perhaps enjoying it too. Small towns don’t have much to do at night apart from perhaps making love. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Rizzi1198 - 12-11-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 12-11-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by usaiha2 - 15-11-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by madiha.agarwal - 15-11-2021, 02:46 PM