Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The revelation of Mr Prusti's incest just suffocated Nirupama : how a man could make his own brother a cuckold? Her new boss took her bemused state for an acceptation. He covered his cock with a thick coating of a mixture of palm oil and coconut milk. He pushed a big nut of the same mixture straight from the fridge into her arse. It felt like a suppository. She could feel melting slowly in her bowels. Mr Prusti checked she was adequately lubed by shoving a finger up her arse. To Nirupama's complete surprise, the finger slid easily, almost effortlessly, into her ass hole.

- Good, sweetie! Now you are ready to become a complete woman! You may scream as loud as you want : the house is sound proof : no one is going to hear anything!

Mr Prusti presented the tip of his cock to the corrugated hole he intended to break through. The head disappeared swiftly into her. The shaft was somewhat less demanding but it grew bigger steadily. When it was at about mid distance, five inches from her sphincter, she gasped when the pain seized her. She yelled in anguish! Mr Prusti calmly pulled out by two inches, greased again his cock around the rim of her ass hole and pushed back in. Nirupama opened her mouth in a silent scream as she felt her anus slowly yielding to the indomitable pressure! She had now about eight inches of his raging meat inside her. Mr Prusti stopped for a moment and whispered to Nirupama's ear :

- We are almost there : still just two inches to go and you will have taken it all in your hungry arse. You haven't suffered great pain, have you?

- No... No, Mr Prusti! I expected it to be much harder!

- That is a good girl! I will have now to force my entry in your deepest recesses and that may be really painful! I call this special moment : "breaking the pot"! I can make it short and hard or lengthy but with less pain! What is your choice?

- What do you prefer, Mr Prusti?

- Certainly the hard and short way, so that I may have still time to fuck your tender pussy before it's the moment to return home!

- Just do as you want! I wish to belong to you completely, to be fully owned by my master and I want you to become that master!

- That is a girl that I love! Brace yourself for your total deflowering!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:21 PM