Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
- Yes, Mr Prusti!

- Good! I want you also to eliminate any hair from your pussy, your armpits your legs and your arms. In fact I never want to see any body hair on you! I will personally shave your anus!

- Do... Do you want to do anything there, Mr Prusti?

- Certainly, Nirupama! No woman is complete if her mate doesn't visit regularly her different holes! You're so pretty that regularly just means daily!

Mr Prusti started to remove Nirupama's choli. He ripped it apart in his haste and she enjoyed his fever. He let her pallu fall down and he had in his hands the huge mangoes he had been craving for during the last two days. He felt them, now they were fully naked in full light and he started rubbing his face into them. He was sucking them and kissing them hard. Nirupama was moaning loud in ecstasy now and she had stopped caring about Kishore. She was encouraging him with her hands pressing his head into her breasts. He pulled at her pallu , letting it fall down to her feet. He then untied the knot holding her petticoat. She was now stark naked in his arms in the comfort of a luxury suite and not in the middle of a copse!

Mr Prusti began to kiss her all over from her toes to her ear lobes, there was not a square inch his mouth forgot... He then kissed more leisurely her tummy, licked her navel, before turning to her pussy. Her heart skipped a beat or several when he made her turn on her belly and kneel on the bed with her ass turned toward him! He had told her he wanted to visit her back passage and that he intended to use her that way every day. Her friends at school had told her it was awfully painful but she couldn't deny Mr Prusti something that seemed desperately important for him while it still disgusted her!

Nirupama tried to stand up and escape that fate but Mr Prusti had placed his hand between her shoulders and pinned her down. She writhed under him begging him to release her but his grip was too strong for her limited strength : she was just a girl!

- Stop trying to escape, Nirupama! You had told that you were mine to do whatever I wanted and for the moment, I want to bugger you, to deflower your ass hole and open you for more pleasures!

- No! I don't want! It hurts!

- That is true, but just for the first occasions until your ass will be accustomed to receive big intruders like my cock. I will need to use it four or five times before you start to really enjoy it! I initiated my brother's wife into it and now she wants it in the ass only! She has told me that she feels totally owned when her husband takes her that way! Just he doesn't know that I use her tight hole, too, and much more often than he does!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:21 PM