Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
They continued to fuck for two hours when she lost the count of her climaxes at ten! He came twice in her pussy and once in her mouth when she was trying to revive him for a last shagging. They then went to her company to present her resignation. Her boss told her she had made a good job in just two days and was very popular among the staff... So he told her to stay in touch : there would always be a job for her, short or long duration! They then went to Mr Prusti's offices. He summoned his secretary, telling her he trusted her to become their commercial executive in charge of advertising and on line contact. At least in her new job, her appearance wouldn't shock any customer. Mr Prusti told her he had already picked up her successor and he presented officially Nirupama to his whole staff. There were applauses and a few appreciative whistles from the male staff and some grudging glances from the female side : Nirupama was really pretty and the chances of some of the girls seducing the boss had been wiped out suddenly!

Mr Prusti took Nirupama to a buying spree in the commercial zones. She didn't protest this time when he bought for her a dozen silk or georgette sarees and two different cholis for each! Nirupama just told him whether he could buy for her a bra and knickers : her knickers had been ruined when he had peeled them from her body and she hadn't put on a bra. Her wobbling breasts were certainly perfect to lure Mr Prusti into fucking her but were much less convenient for a personal assistant! He just shrugged and told her to wait a little when they would be alone. He led her toward a nearby hotel and rented a suite... She was stupefied : the bedroom was twice bigger than the whole apartment in which she lived with Kishore!

- Let's us point out the basis of our long-term agreement, Nirupama! You have certainly guessed that I don't want you to wear anything but sarees with just a few ghagras, cholis and petticoats. Just forget that undies exist. You may have to wear knickers and bras in front of your husband but I want you to stick to the smallest G-string you may find. You'll take them off before you leave your house or before you enter my car. Any failure to comply will end up with spanking or caning and I am not very gentle then! Will you promise to abide to my rules before I continue?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:21 PM