Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Nirupama was cumming for the fourth time and she had not counted the minor orgasms when Mr Prusti told her he was about to cum too. He asked her whether she was on the pill and if she had anything against him filling her pussy with his cum. She was so pleased hearing he was so caring that she gave him an open mouthed kiss :

- I told you I was yours, Mr Prusti and I meant it : you may cum in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth, on my face, between my tits, wherever you want and whenever you want!

- Good! If this point is settled, it will make things easier between us from now on...

- Maybe once you have ridden me, you may no longer be interested in me?

- On the contrary, I would like you to reconsider my offer of becoming my personal assistant! I may need you quite frequently and wouldn't like to wait for evening or morning embraces!

- Could I deny such a simple thing to my Lord and Master?

- You'll just have to explain your husband that I may need your assistance through a whole night or maybe for a few days training period!

- I think that if you double my wages as you have proposed, he will understand that I may have important duties with you!

This short interruption had allowed him to restore his strength. He bent down and started to lick her pussy. It was filled with his semen but he seemed to get even more excited lapping at his own seed. He inserted his tongue into her twat that was again dripping with her love juices. She screamed when he began to really fuck her with his tongue. She was thumping wildly her hips and banging them up and down on the bed. It gave an idea to Mr Prusti and he rolled her around with him still firmly embedded into her pussy. She was now straddling him... He took her by the hips and lifted her upward before letting her weight impale her back on his shaft. She just understood the hint and started to lift herself from his embrace before sheathing her pussy around his stiff pole with a yelp of pure pleasure.

Nirupama was shivering in lust and pure passion. She had been dreaming of riding some well-endowed lover for years and finally this had happened. She had begged him to fuck her and now he had obliged her demand! He had shoved his huge joy stick hard into her tender pussy. She was lost in lust and total ecstasy. Mr Prusti was ramming his cock harder and harder. There was no possible comparison between her husband and Mr Prusti ways of making love! Kishore stuck to the missionary position while her lover had already made her experiment three new positions. Her lover was maybe twenty years older than Kishore but she had cummed with him more than she had in the whole previous month and each of her climaxes was one hundred times stronger than anything Kishore had ever provided her. She had been playing with a baby boy and she was suddenly in presence of a true man!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:20 PM