Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
- Just tell me how much you are paid and I would offer you twice more to become my secretary! I really need a feminine touch in my business and especially when I deal with girls!

- We'll see later! For the moment, I will accept your saree and wear it tomorrow when this one would be drying quietly... Just don't come with another tomorrow. I don't intend to start a collection! When my car will be repaired, I won't ever wear a saree again, most probably!

- Never say never : never is a very long time for someone as young as you are!

On the next day, Nirupama had a never-ending shower of compliments about her new saree. Even the two female top executives in her company had suddenly replaced their western looking outfits with sarees complete with a bindi for one of them and heavy traditional ear rings for the second. She kept removing her earrings that were probably too heavy for her taste. Nirupama had taken a part in an historical show when she was a student and she had been talked about it! She just whispered to her superior that she should wear a small chain connecting her earrings that would be hidden under her hair. The weight would be transferred to her skull and her ear lobes would stop hurting! Just two hours later, the executive woman came in and thanked Nirupama profusely for her good advices. She had found the chain and it worked so well that she had doubled the weight of her earrings with no adverse effects.

The top boss had already invited her to a hush-hush restaurant that evening and it seemed that she had less reluctance about dating her boss than Nirupama had had... She even gave a wink to Nirupama when she told her she expected to have a nice time with the top boss. She had already taken off her bra and knickers, just to be ready for anything as she pointed out! Nirupama just shrugged : this woman's husband was quite likely to become a cuckold before the end of the day! That was none of her business, just a side effect of Mr Prusti's insistence on her wearing a saree in his car!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:19 PM