Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
- Uhh: I didn't think to it. There's a bus rather late. I will try to find someone who will offer me a lift!

- As you want! You're rather pretty and that would help to convince some men to ferry you. Just in case of problems, you can call me at my office. Here is the number! I leave around 7 PM!

- Thank you, Mr Prusti! I am going to change immediately. Allow me about ten minutes to return home and change!

- Ok, Nirupama! See you soon!

Nirupama had to look far into her closet to find the saree. It was really beautiful. She just was a modern girl and never wore these traditional garments. She preferred jeans with a simple blouse or T-shirt. She would go anywhere with such an outfit : so why in hell bother with a saree? She heard Mr Prusti's car arriving. She hurried out of her house. When the driver saw her, he just pulled out of his car and went to open the door for her. She somewhere was glad for the attention. Mr Prusti was certainly a connoisseur about women and she relished to be admired by an expert! It was really exciting to feel his eyes roaming on her body exhibited by the sheer silk. It hugged all the contours of her body. She had never felt so sexy for years. Perhaps she should reconsider wearing a saree for the benefit of Kishore!

Nirupama was a bit afraid of being alone with a stranger in his car with just a saree, her marriage petticoat and a choli... and her undies, of course! But Mr Prusti just chatted with her without making any lewd comments or gestures. Nirupama relaxed progressively and took pleasure in their conversation. Mr Prusti had watched the most recent Bollywood films. He seemed especially a fan of Aishwarya Rai or Priyanka Chopra. Nirupama preferred Priyanka but Mr Prusti loved Aishwarya and that led to heated discussions : many Indian people were quite partial in these matters... Nirupama was a bit surprised when Mr Prusti stopped his car. She then realized they were just before the entrance of her new company. She thanked profusely her saviour and hurried to her work...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:17 PM