Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Nirupama knocked at Mr Prusti's door. He opened it himself : he had no permanent servants, just an elderly woman from Kerala who cleaned his house once or twice a week.

- Nirupama! What a surprise! A long time no see! What can I do for you?

- My car doesn't start and I need to go to Chennai for my first day at work! I know your offices are just a mile from my plant. Perhaps you could drop me there on your way...

- Uuhhh! In fact, I had taken a day off to mend my roof. The monsoon is coming soon and I don't want to have any leaks in my ceiling...

- Oh please, Mr Prusti : I really need to go to Chennai now or I am going to get late! It's not acceptable for a new employee...

- Sorry to disappoint you, Nirupama! I would never have stopped on the road to pick you up! Professionally, I hate kameez : it's a way to hide your nice body under a horrible potato bag! If you had come to me, wearing some beautiful embroidered saree with a short choli, I could have agreed to it but...

- I am really in a hurry, Mr Prusti! I will do whatever you want. I never wear sarees. I have just my wedding saree and it's not appropriate for work... Wait : I was given a ceremony saree among my marriage gifts. It's in silk but for my first work day, I won't have to work hard! If you drive me to Chennai, I will put it on just for you! Could you fetch me at my home? I don't like to be seen outdoors in a saree with my tummy in full view to strangers...

- OK, it's a deal! Just how will you return here after work?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:17 PM